Page 314 of 526 FirstFirst ... 214264289304311312313314315316317324339364414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 7886

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by jakobpugh View Post
    well different people play those people. like in the parade its a parade performer not always the guy you see in the costume for meet n greet's. in fantasmic its for sure a differnt person. for instance peter pan on the ship i dont think they would have the face character learn all of that.
    Sometimes not but generally that is a safe assumption.

• aliceindisneyland

haven't posted on this thread in a long time but i'd like to say good luck to everyone auditioning (:

Hello, new one here.

Good luck everyone! Ill be at the Anaheim Auditions this saturday.

>.< nerves! eek!
    See it in your mind and you will find in your imagination; mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by BeautyandtheBeast View Post
    Welcome to MiceChat! I'm envious of you reading the whole thing, cause I tried to and I just couldn't. When I first starting posting on this thread, it was at like 280 pages and I couldn't then.

If you're still 2 years away from an audition, you still have a chance to grow an inch or two and be in the rest of the fairy range too! I wish I could go to college down there and work at WDW too, and it might happen after I do my College Program, but I don't think that I'll be able to do anything full-time till after college.
    Haha I know, it took me FOREVER. I think I actually like the height that I am because I'm mouse height. If I were to grow an inch or two, that would put me in chipmunk height, which is much more competitive for fuzzies and I'm not really expecting to get face. I have a largeish nose that will probably get me cut for face. So if I stay mouse height, I have a better chance at fuzzies. Then I could fulfill my fantasy of possibly being friends with Mickey in Fantasmic! one day. haha When do you plan on auditioning?

Quote Originally Posted by ipodluvr287 View Post
    I have a largeish nose that will probably get me cut for face. So if I stay mouse height, I have a better chance at fuzzies.
    I have a largeish nose too! :/ I might have to stick with fuzzies as well, but i wouldnt mind. As long as I get to be ANY character at Disney I'll be happy

quick question though: has anyone ever seen an asian Jasmine?? do they exist?? because i sure as hell have never. im aiming for silvermist being the obvious option, but i was wondering about other character options as well.
    See it in your mind and you will find in your imagination; mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by MinnieMamikins View Post
    quick question though: has anyone ever seen an asian Jasmine?? do they exist?? because i sure as hell have never. im aiming for silvermist being the obvious option, but i was wondering about other character options as well.
    I've personally never seen an asian Jasmine before.
    Silvermist is a great option, as well as Mulan. Those are definitely both options for you!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessJasmine View Post
    I have a largeish nose too! :/ I might have to stick with fuzzies as well, but i wouldnt mind. As long as I get to be ANY character at Disney I'll be happy
    Exactly

Age Limit for Character Look-Alikes Audition

I want to audition for Disney Character Look-Alikes on January 8, 2011 at the Disneyland Resort. However, the information on disneyauditions.com states that applicants must be at least 18 years old. I thought you could work as a Look-Alike if you were 17 and a graduating senior? Also, if you're 16 when you apply but will be 17 by the time you begin to work, can you still audition? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Re: Age Limit for Character Look-Alikes Audition

Quote Originally Posted by marcellawatts View Post
    I want to audition for Disney Character Look-Alikes on January 8, 2011 at the Disneyland Resort. However, the information on disneyauditions.com states that applicants must be at least 18 years old. I thought you could work as a Look-Alike if you were 17 and a graduating senior? Also, if you're 16 when you apply but will be 17 by the time you begin to work, can you still audition? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    If the website says 18, I would think the age of hire is 18
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

I'm going down to Orlando tomorrow to audition on thursday & friday. SO nervous and excited
    I think the most nerve-wracking thing is if I do (hopefully!!) get hired, I have to figure out how to move to Orlando and find a place to live! all by myself! haha
    What are your plans about relocating if you get a job with disney?

Best of luck to everyone auditioning. I'm excited to hear the results and all of your experiences, I'll be sure to post what happens with mine!

Quote Originally Posted by amybirdd View Post
    I'm going down to Orlando tomorrow to audition on thursday & friday. SO nervous and excited
    I think the most nerve-wracking thing is if I do (hopefully!!) get hired, I have to figure out how to move to Orlando and find a place to live! all by myself! haha
    What are your plans about relocating if you get a job with disney?

Best of luck to everyone auditioning. I'm excited to hear the results and all of your experiences, I'll be sure to post what happens with mine!
    I would look for a roomate to share an apartment with because the rent is just too expensive to pay for by yourself. However, if you split it its affordable. Just start looking now for apartment complexes online close to Disney. The farther away from the actual city of Orlando you are, the safer you are. There are quite a few nice places near Disney. Just stay along 535 and Reams Road (near Magic Kingdom) if you want to go driving and look. There are also some nice ones in Osceola county which is closer to Animal Kingdom. I would recommend driving around and looking for some because a lot aren't listed online. This is what I plan on doing when the time comes. I've researched it quite a bit because I wondered the same thing.

Hi everyone! I am new to Mice Chat. My sister and I are going to the audition on the 8th.

Hey all! I'm new here and I have HUUUUUGEEE amounts of interest in auditioning. I apologize in advance for the obnoxious length of this post...

Welp, ever since my first trip to disney way back when in 1997 as a 5 year old, it has been my dream to work there. Specifically as Aladdin because well...Aladdin is the man. And I know, I know, THEY tell YOU who they want you to be and not vice versa but a kid can dream can't he? So I really just have a few questions regarding the requirements that they might have for said character or really any face character.

I'm about 6'1 170 pounds and I'm pretty lean/muscular and I like to think I'm somewhat good looking hahaha....

An obvious question would be about eye color. Have big old baby blues and I know Aladdin has brown ones. Is that enough to blow the part? Do people invest in colored contacts to score a certain role? Also is every prince role a wigged role?

I know, I know, what an overwhelming first post. So many questions! It's just I'm headed to WDW next Tuesday and they have an audition available while I'm there and I want to know what I'd be getting myself into! For instance, what is this storytelling business I keep reading about? Do we have a choice about what the story we tell is? I know Aladdin like the back of my hand, and most other Disney films fairly well but I'm worried they're going to throw something at me that I might not be as well prepared for! Help pleeasseee!? Thanks in advance!

• Future Princess

Quote Originally Posted by Krystle Beth View Post
    Hi everyone! I am new to Mice Chat. My sister and I are going to the audition on the 8th.
    Welcome to MiceChat! I hope you have fun and do magically at your audition! Same to your sister

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin6592 View Post
    Hey all! I'm new here and I have HUUUUUGEEE amounts of interest in auditioning. I apologize in advance for the obnoxious length of this post...

Welp, ever since my first trip to disney way back when in 1997 as a 5 year old, it has been my dream to work there. Specifically as Aladdin because well...Aladdin is the man. And I know, I know, THEY tell YOU who they want you to be and not vice versa but a kid can dream can't he? So I really just have a few questions regarding the requirements that they might have for said character or really any face character.

I'm about 6'1 170 pounds and I'm pretty lean/muscular and I like to think I'm somewhat good looking hahaha....

An obvious question would be about eye color. Have big old baby blues and I know Aladdin has brown ones. Is that enough to blow the part? Do people invest in colored contacts to score a certain role? Also is every prince role a wigged role?

I know, I know, what an overwhelming first post. So many questions! It's just I'm headed to WDW next Tuesday and they have an audition available while I'm there and I want to know what I'd be getting myself into! For instance, what is this storytelling business I keep reading about? Do we have a choice about what the story we tell is? I know Aladdin like the back of my hand, and most other Disney films fairly well but I'm worried they're going to throw something at me that I might not be as well prepared for! Help pleeasseee!? Thanks in advance!
    Welcome to MiceChat! Don't worry about the length of your post, everything you said/asked lets us know you better! I deleted your picture out of my post just in case you'd ever want to take it out of your own.

Let me start out the rest of this post by saying that I've never actually auditioned, this is just all information I have read over my months of research :P

Anywho, eye color at WDW is pretty lenient from what I understand. If you have most everything else, I don't think the color of your eyes will be a big deal. They have a lot more park to fill than DL, so it's hard to find people with every exact specification of a character.

I'm not 100% sure about all men's roles being wigged,but I think they are. Since all of the girls are wigged, I would assume so. It cuts down on potential differences the kiddos might notice about the character from one day to the next.

I would definitely say to go audition if you feel this is something you want to do! You never know what might happen. I got to read about one girl's audition experience and she said that the storytelling portion was only about three sentences for her audition. Keep in mind that every audition is different though, yours may be longer.

I hope this helped!
    Last edited by BeautyandtheBeast; 01-05-2011 at 01:14 PM.