Page 32 of 509 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334354282132 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    She's on the Columbia...she's on a different boat.

Demure's eyes are blue. That is just a weird picture that might have been edited a bit. Her eyes are blue. They're blue. I promise you. Her eyes are blue. No matter how many pictures you find, her eyes are blue.
    Oh I know, nevermind I just got a little confused. But I didn't know Wendy was on the mark twain at the endd.

hahaha, alright I believe you.

• Following the Second Star

Her eyes a very much blue.

I promise you, her eyes are completly blue. Malibu is the ONLY Alice with contacts currently.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Far too curious

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Oh I know, nevermind I just got a little confused. But I didn't know Wendy was on the mark twain at the endd.

hahaha, alright I believe you.
    Wendy isn't on the Mark Twain at the end. As said before, Wendy's on the Columbia, and then she leaves to go get Alice for the end of the show.

Kay this just needs a side by side comparison.

Demure's eyes:

Malibu's eyes:

Malibu is the one with contacts.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

• Sock Puppet

Her eyes a very much blue.

I promise you, her eyes are completly blue. Malibu is the ONLY Alice with contacts currently.
    Hahah okaaay got it (: You made me think about parades now, so thank you. I never thought about it but now i'm definitely going to check that out. I know it's not guarenteed or anything but it seems a bit easier. Could be wrong though.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
    Wendy isn't on the Mark Twain at the end. As said before, Wendy's on the Columbia, and then she leaves to go get Alice for the end of the show.
    Haha okay, thanks for clearing that!

I know it's not guarenteed or anything but it seems a bit easier.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA. Hold up now. I never said parade is easier. I said it is more lenient. That is probably harder than face. Not only do you need to look like the character, but you have to be able to do all that choreography. Have you ever watched Celebrate? It isn't easy stuff. Do not think I said it's easier. It is not, at all, easier. Good luck going into a parades audition thinking it's going to be easier. You will be proven wrong in a couple minutes.

• Sock Puppet

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA. Hold up now. I never said parade is easier. I said it is more lenient. That is probably harder than face. Not only do you need to look like the character, but you have to be able to do all that choreography. Have you ever watched Celebrate? It isn't easy stuff. Do not think I said it's easier. It is not, at all, easier. Good luck going into a parades audition thinking it's going to be easier. You will be proven wrong in a couple minutes.
    The characters don't seem as high standard as walk around (eyes). I've danced for years and am thinking of getting back into it. I'm not a total beginner. I think it's a good way to go for me. That's all i'm saying.

The characters don't seem as high standard as walk around (eyes). I've danced for years and am thinking of getting back into it. I'm not a total beginner. I think it's a good way to go for me. That's all i'm saying.
    They're only not at such a high standard because they need to find someone with the dancing talent that looks like the character. You have to look like the character, you have to be able to do all of the choreography, you have to make the character's personality shine through in all the dancing. It is not any easier, even if they let people with non-blue eyes through.

• Sock Puppet

They're only not at such a high standard because they need to find someone with the dancing talent that looks like the character. You have to look like the character, you have to be able to do all of the choreography, you have to make the character's personality shine through in all the dancing. It is not any easier, even if they let people with non-blue eyes through.
    Yeah I get that it's definitely not an easier audition process I was just thinking the look of the character, just the look. Not the personality or dancing or anything. I guess my words came out wrong.

• Characters are my friends

I really don't know the whole deal with Tink and the fireworks! But if you don't know her and Alice's meet and greet height it's 4'10-5'2. I don't know if Tinkerbell can go a little taller though. Alice tends to stay on the shorter side.
    I'm pretty sure Tink stops at 5'0 (the other fairies are 5'2 though).

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    this might be at disneyland but i heard someone say that if they want you to be in a parade then you'll go to a special audition or they'll ask you and you'll train for it .. i can't remember which it was for.
    I know they do that at WDW.

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    if you are friends with wendy or alice are you also friends with a fur character???
    and in disneyland if they think you're quite a good dancer would you also do parades????
    Be aware that if you go to WDW, you are also friends with the fuzzies if you are friends with Wendy or Alice.
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 07, Spring 08, Fall 08, Spring 09

• Far too curious

Quote Originally Posted by joanna71985 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Tink stops at 5'0 (the other fairies are 5'2 though).
    I've seen Tinkerbell at my height(5'2). Tinkerbell is sometimes friends with Alice, who is usually as tall as me.

• bookwormgirl

this is me im also considering trying out for ariel but what is her height cut off

http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/631848

• aliceindisneyland

i never saw alice on the mark twain when i watched it?
    where is she???

also, is malibu the one with freckles and does parades or is she walk-around??

• Future theatre actress <3

Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake

Im sorry to butt in but shes right parade isnt easier. i would know alot about parade because im in colorguard and this is my second year marching. parade is difficult because you would need to be in costume walk and do work at the same time. while not to mention trying not to run into the school infont of you and trying not to let the band cath up to you. so ive got to say parade isnt easier im sorry
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!