Page 322 of 541 FirstFirst ... 222272297312319320321322323324325332347372422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 8103

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Last edited by SydneyDanae; 02-04-2011 at 09:38 PM.

I'm sure a lot of people have already figured this out...but if people are wanting a good way to rehearse/practice before an audition, I've watched a LOT of youtube videos of kids that go to Disney World and their parents will make a video and it's a great way to watch how the people who are already characters interact and move. I'm auditioning on Feb. 3 and will be watching tons of videos!!
    Auditioning on February 3 in Disney World!!

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by disneylove0907 View Post
    My dreams of being a face character was shot down when someone told me that they wouldn't like me because of my tattoo on my ribs (which you can't see) the only people I couldn't be was Ariel(mermaid form), Jasmine, and Fawn(fairy). Oh well I wish the best of luck to everyone that is auditioning, I hope your dreams come true!
    You should not be shut down! I know a girl who plays snow white that has a very large tatoo on her back.

does anybody know if we have to buy tickets into the park when we go audition? I'm sure that we do, but I just wanted to check with other people!
    Auditioning on February 3 in Disney World!!

• Disney<3

no, you don thave to buy a park ticket to audition. They have a location to audition (at least I know this is true for disneyland) that is accessed by a different parking lot then the guests use who are visiting the park. hope that helped im not sure if that makes much sense lol

If you are auditioning at Disneyland, they will allow you to park in Team Disney Anaheim off Ball, you line up outside the security gate, then are brought backstage from there. It will tell you where to park on the audition listing on the website - it's really easy to follow. However, for auditions at a place like Debbie Reynolds, you're on your own for street parking, which has never been hard to find.

I've personally never gone to DL after an audition there, but if you do, the parking lot off Ball is just down the road.
    "Look there she goes, that girl is so peculiar...with a dreamy, far-off look, and her nose stuck in a book..." Yep, that would be me!

I tend to post in a thread and forget to check it ever again, or even worse, I kill it. Yay me.

Auditioning for role through the CP is going to be so hard. Closest place to me with an audition date is Philly...6 hours away

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin6592 View Post
    Auditioning for role through the CP is going to be so hard. Closest place to me with an audition date is Philly...6 hours away
    Yeah, I had to fly to San Francisco for mine; the farthest I've ever gone for a Disney audition is Canada, from CA. I don't recommend doing that. Granted, I was following my dream, but if it's going to happen, it probably doesn't matter if it's in Canada or CA. That said, I would still go. Just bring someone with you to help with driving, keep you company, etc.
    "Look there she goes, that girl is so peculiar...with a dreamy, far-off look, and her nose stuck in a book..." Yep, that would be me!

I tend to post in a thread and forget to check it ever again, or even worse, I kill it. Yay me.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfanatic21 View Post
    does anybody know if we have to buy tickets into the park when we go audition? I'm sure that we do, but I just wanted to check with other people!
    If you just want to audition, no you do not have to buy tickets to either park. However after your audition if you want to go into the park, you will have to purchase a ticket then.

Hi. I'm wanting to audition for a FC and I'm wondering if having 2 small tattoos limits your chance? One is on my shoulder and the other is on my wrist. Can it be covered with makeup? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by totallynot05 View Post
    You should not be shut down! I know a girl who plays snow white that has a very large tatoo on her back.
    This makes me feel much more confidant, thank you sooo much for this answer!!

Thank you everyone for giving me support, and all your answers were very good and helpful, I applied for the disney college program and had my phone interview which I put character performer as my first pick. I'm just gonna cover it with makeup even though they won't see it to begin with, but again thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAlex91 View Post
    Hi. I'm wanting to audition for a FC and I'm wondering if having 2 small tattoos limits your chance? One is on my shoulder and the other is on my wrist. Can it be covered with makeup? Thanks
    The shoulder shouldn't be too hard to cover as most of the costumes don't have shoulder exposed anyways. Depending on where it is, you might not be able to do tail Ariel, Aurora, the fairies, Jasmine, or Belle, to name a few. The wrist is going to be a little harder to cover. Makeup probably won't work because you will be dealing with a lot of kids all day long and the makeup will more than likely transfer onto their clothes and wipe off. I have used a lot of stage makeup over the years as a costumer and from a distance, the makeup looks great and you can't tell the person had a tattoo. Up close though, it can usually be pretty noticeable, especially if you have a slightly "off" skin tone to your makeup. I will also add that it is extremely hard to keep the makeup on. That being said, if you're cast as a character with a long sleeved outfit or a stage show/parade, the tattoo should be just fine.
    Disneylove0907-Where are you going for your audition? I'm heading to one eventually too so maybe we'll see each other there!

Thanks. I'm really hoping I can get some sort of cover up because I really want to do this :/

I forgot to mention also many of the characters were gloves and that would help you. Princess-wise Cinderella, Belle, and Tiana all wear gloves, but Belle and Tiana do show a lot of shoulder. Sally comes out at Halloween, and she's covered from head to toe. Maleficient and Evil Queen are also pretty well covered.

• aliceindisneyland

i was wondering, i have said this before but a long time ago,
    i would like to audition for DLP or WDW but on the audition site it does say that all face characters will perform as costumed characters.
    what if they really liked you for a face character but you had a slight case of claustrophobia, would you not be hired at all or could it just limit your chances?

any help is appreciated.