Page 335 of 540 FirstFirst ... 235285310325332333334335336337338345360385435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 8098

Smile Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by harpist1991 View Post
    Were you auditioning for the College Program or just for a full/part time role? I auditioned at a similar audition but I was auditioning for the CP and they have until April 30th to get back to us. They mentioned something about having a casting day with all of the directors and then they'll send out acceptance emails/letters. I'm not positive about this, but I would guess that they'll review your audition on that same casting day and get back to you around that time. I will post on here when I get my email from the CP auditions (whether or not I get in) and I would think that you should have either heard something by that time or will hear something within a couple of days. If April 30th comes and goes and you still haven't heard anything, I would try to get ahold of them and mention it. Congratulations on making it that far though and hopefully you'll get through!
    Thanks! I was auditioned for the full time roles, but the auditions was all together with the part time and College Program audition. Best of luck to you and thanks for the info!

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

No problem and thanks! Hopefully you'll hear back soon!

Quote Originally Posted by DanielC View Post
    I am also confused I auditioned for Walt Disney World on March 18th in Philidelphia PA. And I made it all the way to the end of the audition where they split you off into groups. I was the only person sent to a place by myself. The casting director came over and said they would like to have me be a character look a like I'm 5'3" and she told me the character. She interviewed me and had me perform a improv skit playing that character. She said I did great and that I could leave and they would be contacting me. I have not heard nothing for almost 3 weeks, I am a bit confused to what is going on. How long does it usually take for them to contact you after your audition like that? If anyone has any information it would be great! Thank you!
    Please keep us posted Daniel because I am curious as well how long it will take to hear back.

I think, after not making it through at the last audition, that I've just accepted that i don't have the "face character look". Soo.. whats my next step? I cant dance, so should I go for fuzzy characters? I'm 5'2, so I doubt there are very many at that height.
    Dream a dream, a fantastical wish.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAriel View Post
    I think, after not making it through at the last audition, that I've just accepted that i don't have the "face character look". Soo.. whats my next step? I cant dance, so should I go for fuzzy characters? I'm 5'2, so I doubt there are very many at that height.
    You never know! You might be around chipmunk height, so don't worry that there's no spot for you. Just don't worry that becoming a fuzzy means you won't ever get to be face. If anything, it can only help to already be hired and working in the entertainment department - they already know you've got the talent, they just have to decide you've got the look!
    Last edited by SierraBanana; 04-11-2011 at 01:38 PM.

Does anyone know which audition to go to for WDW if you just want to be a fuzzy??

Quote Originally Posted by disneylove16 View Post
    Does anyone know which audition to go to for WDW if you just want to be a fuzzy??
    If you go to the Disney Auditions website to the audition calendar, and then select that you want to see Character Performer auditions for Walt Disney World. It will give you a list of all the upcoming auditions. Usually they have them on Thursdays at 4. Today they are having one, but then the next couple Thursdays are strictly for Face auditions. May 5 will be another general audition.

Even if you just want to be a fur character, you have to go through the audition the same as parade performers and face characters. You'll do the basic movement routine and if you pass that, they'll decide if you're more of a dancer, and consider you for parades, or they'll consider you to be a meet and greet character. From there, to be a fuzzy you just have to pass the rest of the audition!

Daniel- I heard that the first round of acceptance emails went out yesterday for the entertainment major in the CP so I would think that means we should all hear something by the end of next week!

Harpist- Okay that sounds great I hope we hear something soon! But hopefully they will also send out the full time letters as well, since that is what I auditioned for. Best of luck to you keep me posted!

SierraBanna- Please let me know if you get contacted to be hired :-) Did they tell you how long it would take for you to hear back or anything like that? Or any number for you to call and check?

Thanks and will do! You do the same!

Quote Originally Posted by DanielC View Post
    SierraBanna- Please let me know if you get contacted to be hired :-) Did they tell you how long it would take for you to hear back or anything like that? Or any number for you to call and check?
    Nope, they didn't tell me any details, it's driving me nuts! I don't know if they've already made their decision or not, but I have heard Disney can be kind of slow in the hiring process... It hasn't even been 2 weeks but I really don't know what to expect. If I hear anything either way, I will let you know so any other hopefuls know what to expect.

So the hiring process is a while, huh?

I'm living in Gainesville, so I'm an hour and a half away but I'll be moving to Orlando in August. When would be a good time to come to an audition? How early is too early, do you think?

Thanks guys!

Audition as early as you can, once you get down there. Disney World has auditions every Thursday for something and even if you don't get hired the first time, you will probably still have some money to live off of while you look for another job. Break a leg!

Quote Originally Posted by krystalynnh View Post
    So the hiring process is a while, huh?

I'm living in Gainesville, so I'm an hour and a half away but I'll be moving to Orlando in August. When would be a good time to come to an audition? How early is too early, do you think?

Thanks guys!
    Along with what Harpist said, when you audition, you fill out a form and indicate when you would be able to start work, so you can audition any time and just notify them then. :-)