Page 339 of 526 FirstFirst ... 239289314329336337338339340341342349364389439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 7878

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

I just checked and still nothing One week left until their deadline though (and my moveout day!).

found a picture of Aurora with a dimple It gives me hope! I'm getting very excited! Has anyone here worked on the cruiseline? I'd be interested in what its like? I want it so bad I just love kids and I remember going to DL when I was little and meeting Jasmine and Aladdin it was like magic!!!! Because they were there right there in front of me and Jasmine asked my name and Aladdin patted my head and called me a "princess." I'll never forget that. ! I so want to be a part of that in some little kids life!There's a part of every little girl that desperately wants to be a princess whether they grow out of it or not depends on a lot of things but heaven knows I never grew but out of it! I have terrible handwriting so I'll have to master an autograph before I go but it would just be magical! But even if I didn't get it I would just LOVE to audition! I just wish may 12th would be here!

• Future Princess

So just double checking - most of the time for the College Program, they cast fuzzies, right? Not so much FC? I would love to do the CP as a face character, but I don't want to audition and get cast as a fuzzy...

Quote Originally Posted by BeautyandtheBeast View Post
    So just double checking - most of the time for the College Program, they cast fuzzies, right? Not so much FC? I would love to do the CP as a face character, but I don't want to audition and get cast as a fuzzy...
    It all depends the audition is all inclussive for CP and its very rare to get pulled for face characters but I have a friend who was pulled to be one. Its rare but possible.

Hey guys! I'm new here and really interested in becoming a face character when I'm old enough. Although I have a few years to go (I'm only in eighth grade), and I have to relocate (I'm most likely going to college in California, though) I'd like to know the requirements for the princesses. Specifically Rapunzel and Cinderella. The height requirements, face shape and other requirements. I wanna know now because I don't want to grow up thinking I could be either one of them, and then not even have a shot. I'm 5'3", and still growing so would I even get considered for Alice or Tink (depending how exactly tall I turn out). Because I know they only go up to 5'2" so if I stayed 5'3" or even 5'4" and looked little would they choose me? Sorry for the questions but my heart is so set on being a princess. When I lived in California, and went to Disney like every month those princesses made such and impact on my life - I want to do that for other kids! So, this is important to me, and yea I'm planning WAY ahead, but I always do that!

They usually go only about a half inch in each direction. So, since Alice and Wendy stop at 5'2", if you look exactly like one of them they might let you go up to 5'2"1/2" but no more than that. Rapunzel starts at 5'4" so you're almost there! I'm not sure what Cinderella starts/ends at, but generally speaking the princesses range from 5'3"-5'7". As for face shapes, I would suggest that you do some online searches for the certain characters and you'll probably start to notice what it is they are usually looking for in a character. Good luck!

For the Walt Disney World if you are cast as a face character you are also automatically cast as a fur character as well.
    Harpist let me know if you hear! I'm still waiting!!!

• The Pirate Girl

Quote Originally Posted by BeautyandtheBeast View Post
    You've got to start somewhere. And I've got a friend who did the CP a couple years back and did both face and fuzzy. (Ariel, Belle, Kim Possible, and then she was also Smee). So it is possible to get a Face Character, but there are still a fair amount of characters that are fuzzies you could be cast as.
    For certain you must be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.

How tall was your friend??
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticalSkye View Post
    You've got to start somewhere. And I've got a friend who did the CP a couple years back and did both face and fuzzy. (Ariel, Belle, Kim Possible, and then she was also Smee). So it is possible to get a Face Character, but there are still a fair amount of characters that are fuzzies you could be cast as.

is Kim possible a face character or fur?

• Characters are my friends

She was face, but no longer comes out
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 07, Spring 08, Fall 08, Spring 09

Audition Countdown: 2 DAYS! Any last minute advice??

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
    Audition Countdown: 2 DAYS! Any last minute advice??
    Break a leg. Have fun and smile. They want to see the real you and your personality. Don't fret too much and if you mess up do what you would do in character... I'm sure you'll be fabulous!

Lindsay- What hckim said! Just smile and show your beautiful personality!! And let us know how it goes!!

I just got my email from Disney this morning (finally!) and I didn't make character Oh well. It was a fun audition and hopefully I'll get into another department so I can continue to audition and work on getting it later!