Page 342 of 534 FirstFirst ... 242292317332339340341342343344345352367392442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 8000

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Yes just fuzzies...
    Quote Originally Posted by MTNerd View Post
    Costumed characters as in fuzzies? Or all characters as in including face characters? I'm 5'7 so I don't really fall into any of the fuzzy character heights - I'm at the top of the princess height range.

Quote Originally Posted by broadwaybound View Post
    Yes just fuzzies...
    Oh. Well darn. Do you guys think it's even worth me going? I'm 5'7 and I'm pretty sure there isn't anything for that height available for fuzzies. But the website says they're looking for people 4'8 - 5'9 which is what's confusing me.

• Future Princess

Oh. Well darn. Do you guys think it's even worth me going? I'm 5'7 and I'm pretty sure there isn't anything for that height available for fuzzies. But the website says they're looking for people 4'8 - 5'9 which is what's confusing me.
    If that's what the site says that they're looking for, go ahead and go! They're looking for people in your height range, why not give it a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheDream View Post
    Thanks! The fact that other people with less-than-perfect teeth have made it is super reassuring.

I do have one more question for anyone who can answer: is it better to cover a face mole for the audition or just leave it? I know they want you looking natural, but if I want a shot at being face, is it better to try and conceal it, since none of the characters have them?

Oh, and hckim1216: hope everything went well at your audition^-^!
    I would say that you should not try to conceal things like moles, tattoos, scars, etc. Disney will know just by looking at them naturally if they can work with them or not. Also, a few hundred pages ago there was a picture of a Cinderella posted that had a large mole on her left cheek so it is not an instant turn off. Disney will want to know exactly what they are getting with you, and might be mad if you try to change your appearance, especially if you're hoping for face.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by harpist1991 View Post
    Chase- I have seen pictures of an Alice in Disney World with uneven teeth so I wouldn't worry too much about that.
    I would never try to put a damper on things, but I know for certain teeth do matter! A nice smile is definitely a factor of becoming a face character. I've seen that picture of Alice in Disneyworld, and was surprised. In Disneyland, CA they look more specifically for little details I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheDream View Post
    I do have one more question for anyone who can answer: is it better to cover a face mole for the audition or just leave it? I know they want you looking natural, but if I want a shot at being face, is it better to try and conceal it, since none of the characters have them?
    Honestly probably whichever makes you feel better! You could try to conceal it, or leave it. Either way they'll know it's there I suppose and will decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Wonderland View Post
    I would never try to put a damper on things, but I know for certain teeth do matter! A nice smile is definitely a factor of becoming a face character. I've seen that picture of Alice in Disneyworld, and was surprised. In Disneyland, CA they look more specifically for little details I hear.

Honestly probably whichever makes you feel better! You could try to conceal it, or leave it. Either way they'll know it's there I suppose and will decide.
    BTW Alice in Wonderland, did you ever end up trying out for Disney? I know I read at the beginning of this forum that you were too young to audition, but that was a few years ago.

• Sock Puppet

BTW Alice in Wonderland, did you ever end up trying out for Disney? I know I read at the beginning of this forum that you were too young to audition, but that was a few years ago.
    I was really young then…. My audition time will be in about two years. Haha :P Not quite there yet.

• It's Human Nature

Hi Lovelies! I hope you all been doing wonderful and auditioning hard. It's been quite sometime since the last time I posted in this thread, but I have a two questions I would like for someone to answer, if possible.

The first one is completely irrelevant to the actual face character auditions and more of a curiosity.

1. Has anyone ever heard or read a story of a character couple actually falling in love? As in, for example, the young man and woman who play Cindy and Prince Charming? Just thought it would be adorable.

2. If a face character is fluent in other languages, for example Spanish or French, and a foreign guest is speaking to them in that language, can they reply and carry a conversation in that foreign language with that guest?
    I've got myself a notion, one I know that you'll understand, to set the world in motion by reaching out for each other's hands.

good luck everyone

Is anyone going to the LA, NY, or Florida auditions for the cruiseline? I'm interested in how those go. What the turnout is. How many people they keep. Who said people look like?

Quote Originally Posted by *Jasmine* View Post
    Hi Lovelies! I hope you all been doing wonderful and auditioning hard. It's been quite sometime since the last time I posted in this thread, but I have a two questions I would like for someone to answer, if possible.

The first one is completely irrelevant to the actual face character auditions and more of a curiosity.

1. Has anyone ever heard or read a story of a character couple actually falling in love? As in, for example, the young man and woman who play Cindy and Prince Charming? Just thought it would be adorable.

2. If a face character is fluent in other languages, for example Spanish or French, and a foreign guest is speaking to them in that language, can they reply and carry a conversation in that foreign language with that guest?
    1) I heard the story of the jack sparrow who dated ariel and lost his job after a picture circulated the internet of the two of them kissing in costume. But I don't know about characters who play opposite each other. That would be so sweet though!

2) It seems toi me you ought to be able to reply in the foreign language. I'd think it would be a benefit. When I was a kid and we were in Mexico we watched the lion king in spanish. It was overdubbed so those kids would be used to hearing say Ariel speaking spanish. So I don't think they'd think it was strange at all. If they question you about it just say something like. "Oh as princess I need to be able to speak to leaders of all countries so since Eric and I got married I've been trying to learn spanish..." It seems to me anytime you are bi-lingual that's a benefit. But this is all conjecture.

I want to hear how all the fuzzy auditions went today. I wanted to go so bad but I just could not afford to fly and if I drove I think I may have fallen asleep at the wheel (I worked at 4:30am yesterday and then came back to close the same day and would have had to drive through the night.) Fairly certain I would have crashed But I wanted to go so bad! Hope everyone auditioning did awesome!

i am also curious what how the cruise line works. i assume its a contract....i think online it says 9 months.

• Future Tinkerbell!

Hey all! I haven't posted here in AGES! Buuuut...my friend went to the Disneyland auditions today and got hired! I threw a party when I found out! hahah it was very exciting!

Nous sommes tous fous ici
    What do ya wanna know? http://formspring.me/littleactress
    I be bloggin' Tumblr

Hey all...
    So I have a question not relating to face characters lol Disney is holding puppeteer auditions in a little less than a month and I'm thinking about going but I don't have any experience..Seeking Hand-and-Rod Puppeteers for Disney Junior - Live on Stage!
    Male or female, 5’4”-6’2”, excellent hand-eye coordination, vigorous movement, ability to work in a confined space, various levels of skill
    Do you think its worth going or a waste of time if I have no experience?