Page 354 of 544 FirstFirst ... 254304329344351352353354355356357364379404454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 8160

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

stiepertorico - you only have to speak french or english fluently and from what I see your english is spot on! also they hold auditions throughout europe so they're bound to come to germany or somewhere close!

i was wondering if anyone could answer me this;
    since at disney world you can work seasonal (so like only in summer etc) i was wondering if I would be able to do that whilst at university? For instance, study in england then in the summer work at disneyworld? because I know someone who does the same except they study in america then work seasonal at disney world I'm just not sure how all these green cards/visas work out and everything and I tried googling it but I got mixed results so I'd appreciate if anyone could help! (or if anyone can even understand what I'm talking about! hehe)
    Hope everyone has/is having a magical day!

Smile Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

where did you find this information about the languages? that makes me happy THANK YOUU!!
    maybe my english would be good enough for this but they are not searching for rapunzels at the moment in paris but thanks. that means a lot to me

• aliceindisneyland

i know this is abit late but, i have a leaflet on the disney international programs and also looked online, and i found that if you want to do the international program and your from England, you can only work in the UK pavilion in EPCOT, does anyone know if you can do entertainment?

• Characters are my friends

Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    i know this is abit late but, i have a leaflet on the disney international programs and also looked online, and i found that if you want to do the international program and your from England, you can only work in the UK pavilion in EPCOT, does anyone know if you can do entertainment?
    If you do the 1-year program (the one where you work in the World Showcase at Epcot), then entertainment is not an option
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

So I went to the auditions for the pixar parade at DCA on Aug. 7th and something completely unexpected happened to me.

After we learned the dance routine and performed it in groups of 4 in front of the cast members we were all (there was about 50 of us) sent to a different room to wait for them to tell us who had made it to the next round or not. while we were waiting one of the casting directors kept calling my number up. first they wanted to measure my height (they did that about twice) and then they wanted to take my picture from the front and from the side. it was only my second audition so i was still a little clueless as to how the audition process worked but i was hoping this was a good thing and that they might actually be considiering me for the parade. after about 10 more minutes all the casting directors walked into the room and one of them called out the numbers that needed to stay. my number wasnt called and i was a little bummed out until the casting director that kept calling my number up called mine and two other numbers up and said she needed to speak with us. after everybody left the room she walked up to me and the other two girls and told us that instead of being in the parade they wanted us to play characters. she handed one of the girls a script for belle the other girl a script for tinkerbell and me a script for rapunzel. the casting director video taped each of us reading our script and then left to see if they needed to fit us in a costume and wig. she came back and walked up to the girl who they wanted to play tinkerbell and told her they wanted her for the disney cruise line and then gave her all the info for it and said she could leave. then the casting director walked up to me and (belle) and told us that unfortunately we were to tall for the DCL (i'm 5'4") but that we were perfect height for DLR. she told us that we would get a callback for a wig and costume fitting and when a spot opened up. she then told us that we no longer need to go to anymore face character or character performer auditions because we are already first in line for the spot. she said that hopefully they will call us in a few weeks or a month. (i was so happy i was gonna die! haha) and then she said thats all they needed for now and we could leave.

I know its only been 3 weeks but i am afraid that they wont call me at all. i have read other people's stories that are very similar to mine and im getting a little discouraged. do you think they will ever give me a call back? should i go to the next face character audition even if they said i didnt need to? afterall, i dont want them to forget about me. all of your thoughts/opinions/advice would be wonderful! thank you for reading! <3

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by lyssyloo View Post
    So I went to the auditions for the pixar parade at DCA on Aug. 7th and something completely unexpected happened to me.

After we learned the dance routine and performed it in groups of 4 in front of the cast members we were all (there was about 50 of us) sent to a different room to wait for them to tell us who had made it to the next round or not. while we were waiting one of the casting directors kept calling my number up. first they wanted to measure my height (they did that about twice) and then they wanted to take my picture from the front and from the side. it was only my second audition so i was still a little clueless as to how the audition process worked but i was hoping this was a good thing and that they might actually be considiering me for the parade. after about 10 more minutes all the casting directors walked into the room and one of them called out the numbers that needed to stay. my number wasnt called and i was a little bummed out until the casting director that kept calling my number up called mine and two other numbers up and said she needed to speak with us. after everybody left the room she walked up to me and the other two girls and told us that instead of being in the parade they wanted us to play characters. she handed one of the girls a script for belle the other girl a script for tinkerbell and me a script for rapunzel. the casting director video taped each of us reading our script and then left to see if they needed to fit us in a costume and wig. she came back and walked up to the girl who they wanted to play tinkerbell and told her they wanted her for the disney cruise line and then gave her all the info for it and said she could leave. then the casting director walked up to me and (belle) and told us that unfortunately we were to tall for the DCL (i'm 5'4") but that we were perfect height for DLR. she told us that we would get a callback for a wig and costume fitting and when a spot opened up. she then told us that we no longer need to go to anymore face character or character performer auditions because we are already first in line for the spot. she said that hopefully they will call us in a few weeks or a month. (i was so happy i was gonna die! haha) and then she said thats all they needed for now and we could leave.

I know its only been 3 weeks but i am afraid that they wont call me at all. i have read other people's stories that are very similar to mine and im getting a little discouraged. do you think they will ever give me a call back? should i go to the next face character audition even if they said i didnt need to? afterall, i dont want them to forget about me. all of your thoughts/opinions/advice would be wonderful! thank you for reading! <3
    That's so exciting! Well I guess if she said you were the first in line when a spot opens, then when that spot opens you should get the call (:
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for youu. haha

• Minion

That's so exciting Lyssyloo, but I can see how you'd be biting your fingernails! No advice for you but I've got my fingers crossed and hopefully I'll see you at a meet and greet inside the park .

Thanks!! I really hope they do call me!

• ^_~.

Wow! Congrats, Lyssyloo, that's amazing! Sounds like you're already in, so I'm sure they'll call you. I'd say let us know how things turn out, but you probably won't be able to. So if we don't hear much more from you on this thread, I'll assume we'll be seeing you at the Park!

Still no phone call :/ Trying to keep my hopes up!

I've heard it sometimes takes a while to hear back. Stay positive at least you know they like you even if they don't call you right away. they saw something in you, so if you do go to another audition, they'll remember you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
    "Disneyland is a show."
    -Walt Disney

Remember that they are waiting for an openning. They aren't just not calling you because they don't want to, because they do. They are just waiting for the right opportunity. Remember that out of all of those other people, they chose you! They will call you, but it might just take a while. Probably just a couple of weeks.
    And congratulations by the way! You are so lucky
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Smile Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

I am auditioning for the first time on Saturday at DLR. Any advice for a first timer? Im 5'6" with brown eyes. Any ideas of characters I should be preparing for? Also will anyone be there on saturday? Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by SummerE View Post
    I am auditioning for the first time on Saturday at DLR. Any advice for a first timer? Im 5'6" with brown eyes. Any ideas of characters I should be preparing for? Also will anyone be there on saturday? Thanks!!
    Just be aware that this audition in Anaheim is For Walt Disney World in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by RescueTheDay View Post
    Just be aware that this audition in Anaheim is For Walt Disney World in Florida.
    I know thank you though!