Page 358 of 531 FirstFirst ... 258308333348355356357358359360361368383408458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 7955

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Hey everyone, I posted this in my own thread, but I got told that I would probably get a better response if I posted it here, so here you go:

Disneyland Face Character Auditions - Help!
    Hey there,
    Im new to MiceChat so excuse if I put this in the wrong section or anything :L haha

Anyway,
    It's always been one of my dreams to become a Disneyland California face character, I know its really difficult to get in and everything, but if anyone could give me any tips, tell me based on looks if I have a chance for one of them ( Me x | Flickr - Photo Sharing! )

One thing I also wanted to know about...is I come from the UK, therefore I have a British accent (would this be good for Alice/Wendy?) would this affect my chances in any way and does anyone know about how you go about getting a Visa - I'm only 16 at the moment and I'm thinking of trying out when I'm maybe 20/21 ish.

A little background info that might help:
    I'm 5"2
    I've been acting and singing for a big part of my life and I'm currently in college studying a Level 3 Performing Arts Dip. so therefore I am learning to dance too now and extend my acting and singing knowledge.
    If it's not clear in the photo I have blue eyes
    My hair is naturally Blonde.

Anything else you wish to ask as long as it's appropriate I will answer
    (Off topic but I'm also looking for a Disney Penpal....haha)

Thanks in advance guys!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheDream View Post

@Iperc: Oh, awesome, I wonder if I talked to you! I hope we both get in. I was there for the fulltime/parttime/seasonal position, so I'm not in the CP. But I've heard it's an amazing program. Have you done it before?
    No, I haven't actually. I applied for the Spring 2011 CP but never passed the web interview. I applied again this spring's program and I just got accepted as a Character Attendent on Monday! So if nothing else, I still get to do the CP, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed in hopes I passed the audition.

Hey everyone (:
    I'm new to this whole micechat thing so bare with me haha. I recently found this website today and stumbled upon this blessing of a thread!! (: I myself am highly interested in auditioning for a face character at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA (: I'm about 5'1-5'2 so in the range of tinkerbell, wendy, and alice (: Any other hopefuls out there? (: I can't wait for California auditions to be announced I check the website religiously everyday haha!<33

Welcome! I think pretty much everyone on here is hopeful! I'm 5'1'' and hoping for Alice/Wendy/Tink as well, but i still have 2 years before i can audition haha im glad im not the only one who checks the calendar religiously! :P Im hoping for Disneyland in California too
    Good luck when the time comes for you to audition!
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

Hello everyone, I am new here but I am extremely interested in auditioning this thursday at WDW. I was wondering if you thought I had any chance looks wise. I have very fair porcelain skin and dark brown hair. My eyes are blue and i am 5'7. It is hard to tell with my picture. But I was also curious as too if you had to have the voicing for any particular character down for the audition? Also I just wanted some help on some animation ideas for the improv part. I dont know if there is a time limit or anything I want to be sure what I need to do.
    Last edited by ChelseaRose; 10-21-2011 at 11:03 PM.

The Disney audition site says- "Disney Princes and Princesses, including Tiana, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, Ariel, Snow White, Aladdin. Females: 5'3" - 5'7"; Males: 5'10" - 6'0" "
    I am a female that's 5'10"...is that absolutely a negative thing? I have always heard you have to be tall to do it? Ugh..Would I be knocked out automatically because of my height? Haha, you'd think I could at least be a female villain!

The villains are taller for the intimidation effect and I don't think they advertise when they are auditioning for new ones.

Is anybody else going to the look a like auditions in Orlando on Nov.10th?

I'm thinking of going to audition tomorrow, but I'm 5'8" and probably not the exact size of a princess. I'm not a size 8 by any means, probably a 12. Would I be wasting my time??

I auditioned in Nashville November 4th! I made it all the way through the auditions and was fitted for Aurora and Cinderella, But read for Aurora. Does anyone know my chances of being cast as one of them? I kinda don't think I'm going to get the part because I have a broken nose, so its less than ideal. ;P

Was anyone else there at the Nashville auditions?

Sad Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Hi, I'm very new here, and this place seems to be where most of the answer come from so I registered. I dont really get the whole forum thing, but this is a start. I just did the online application for Disney Auditions. Face character is what I'm going for overall, even though I read that I may end up in the full body suit of Minnie or Daisy or some random Disney Character. I'm 16 and apparently on several of the websites it says that Face Characters are allowed to audition at my age. I'm actually very limited on what I can do. Since I'm a dark skinned girl, I can only be Tiana or Iridessa for the character look alike. I know I have to wait til they send me an invitation (which I'm confused about), and etc. Do I really have to be 18? Because, on the sites, they say 16 year old teens may audition if they are a US blah blah and have parental consent, so I'm clear on both. when they put "roles including", do they only mean those specific roles or examples, and why do they ask for a character in one state but not in another?? EX. They will have auditions in Austin Texas for Disney World resort. And say roles include Tiana, must be 18 .... BUT if the auditions are in Orlando FL, then they dont list Tiana included on the list, but allow 16 yr. olds to audition. is the scale of the characters included smally sized for a reason.?. . . I'm confused; because I'm still in H.S. I don't have really any experience in much considering I haven't had a job except babysitting or volunteering... What am I supposed to do about a resume? Last of all, were we supposed to post a head shot photo of ourselves with said resume?? PLEASE HELP! Rookie in the building!!!
    Last edited by PrincessTopanga; 11-09-2011 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazisaprincess View Post
    I auditioned in Nashville November 4th! I made it all the way through the auditions and was fitted for Aurora and Cinderella, But read for Aurora. Does anyone know my chances of being cast as one of them? I kinda don't think I'm going to get the part because I have a broken nose, so its less than ideal. ;P

Was anyone else there at the Nashville auditions?

the same thing happened to me back in the summer! it was for a parade audition tho... they called me and two other girls out and had me read for rapunzel, another girl read for belle, and another for tinkerbell. they said when they had a spot open for the character they would call us. I haven't gotten a call yet but I did keep in touch with the girl who they wanted for belle. a few weeks ago she messaged me and told me that they had called her back and that she got the job for aurora! and that was two months after the audition! so you never know if and when they will call you! Im still waiting for my phone call but at least the other girl got hers! so theres still hope! and about your nose... think about it this way... if you made it all the way to a fitting and reading for a character and they were seriously considering you for the part then your nose must not be that big of a problem or noticeable at all! if they didnt see the flaw then there isnt one! (so dont point it out!)

• The magic is in the shoes

Quote Originally Posted by lyssyloo View Post
    I haven't gotten a call yet but I did keep in touch with the girl who they wanted for belle.
    Can I ask you about what size she was? I used to work at Disney and all my entertainment friends told me that I need to try out for Belle, but I was overweight. Since then I've lost weight and there's a chance I could be moving back, so heck why not contact all of them and let them know. I'm height perfect, not too sure about waist size, though..Just a rough estimation?

Quote Originally Posted by jibnut View Post
    Can I ask you about what size she was? I used to work at Disney and all my entertainment friends told me that I need to try out for Belle, but I was overweight. Since then I've lost weight and there's a chance I could be moving back, so heck why not contact all of them and let them know. I'm height perfect, not too sure about waist size, though..Just a rough estimation?
    uhhmmm I dont really know what size she was exactly... she looked to be around the same size as me and Im a size 5. I dont really know what the costume sizes are but I heard they go from size 3 to 8. Ive noticed that when they cast princesses they dont go for stick skinny girls. theyre usually average sized but still very fit and in very good shape. I say go for it and audition!

• disneyland paris hopeful

Wow it's been a while since I was last on here.

But I still have to wait two years to audition. Cry.

I've got a question, which is to do with the whole dancing/acting issue. Do you have to have a load of experience or is it just preferable?

Because I did some acting in school and always got speaking roles, and I did a year of dance and I was in the group of girls in my class that got picked for lead dancing parts, so I suppose that those are both good signs

Is that okay or do I need more? :/