Page 365 of 547 FirstFirst ... 265315340355362363364365366367368375390415465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 8194

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Wonderland View Post
    Oh! I'm going to be 17 when I graduate. If they have auditions before I turned 18 in that bit of time, I could go?
    Yes, After you graduate you can go to the auditions even if you arnt 18.

I'm so excited/nervous for Sunday! does anybody have a suggestion for what time is good to arrive there? The audition is at 9am, I was thinking 7, but that might be too early...

I hear that an hour early is suitable. That's what I'm planning on!

Quote Originally Posted by Raxef View Post
    Alright, awesome! Ahhhh I'm so excited

Quote Originally Posted by Raxef View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamALittleDream View Post
    I'm so excited/nervous for Sunday! does anybody have a suggestion for what time is good to arrive there? The audition is at 9am, I was thinking 7, but that might be too early...
    Good luck to you both! hope you will report on how it went!

• Closed Account

I'm debating on whether or not to go this Sunday just because I'm in a very busy time in with school. Does anybody have any advice about how soon you would start working if you got casted? And how I could say on the card that I'm available even though at this moment, I'm not?
    Last edited by totallynot05; 07-16-2012 at 10:39 AM.

I think you should still go. Even if you cant/don't get a job, it will still give you experience. If you do get the job, I'm sure they would be more than willing to help you work around school.

---------- Post added 01-07-2012 at 04:39 PM ----------

Good luck to everyone auditioning for dlr tommorow! I wish i could be going with you. Let us all know how it goes!
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

my friend is a face character at DLR and she told me that they aren't very flexible with your school schedule and its really hard because she misses so many of her classes because she's been working. so if your super busy in college right now then its probably not the best time to be working for DLR if you got the job.

I went today and I was in the second group to get looked at. Unfortunately, I did not make the cut. I'll try again though, because it's possible they just weren't casting for a role I or anyone else who got cut look like. They do not take your résumé or headshot if you don't pass the first cut, which was kind of a bummer.
    My advice to anyone who does this in the future is bring your self-esteem and don't be too hurt if they don't choose you; there could be many reasons why they don't, like you just don't match what they're looking for at the moment. They choose very few people from each group of 40-50. I saw some utterly gorgeous girls whom I thought would make it through easily get turned away, and it just goes to show you we never really know what they want.
    Its hard for me not to feel hurt, as this is my dream job. But I'm gonna keep trying

• Sock Puppet

DreamALittleDream- Sorry you didn't make it, but yes definitely go again.

Everyone who went today please tell us about it!

Hello! Is anyone here going to the Toronto auditions for the cruise line next week? I'm just wondering if the same sort of height restrictions would apply, and if they'll want dancing...or, is there another thread i should go to? I'm 5'8, almost 5'9, and i have 15 years of singing experience, and lots of stage experience, but NO ability in dancing.. Thanks in advance for any responses

• Closed Account

lyssyloo - yes, I do know they are not flexible with school schedule which is unfortunate. I thought about it and didn't end up attending the audition.
    Last edited by totallynot05; 07-16-2012 at 10:39 AM.

• ~*~Just a dream away~*~

I also went, and also got cut first round dont give up hope. i know its hard, i had my heart really set on this one but i have a lot of good friends who are face characters in the park and it took some of them 5 years and many auditions to get a role
    ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings

Hi I'm new to the forums but I've been wanting to work at Disneyland since I was 12 so I thought I'd comment. I would love to be Aurora, Belle, Cinderella or another princess when I'm older. I'm nearly 15 and currently live in Washington state, but I'm planning to go to college in California. I'm 5'5" and 125-130 pounds, usually a size four, and I have brown hair and blue eyes. My features could change but I think I have a versatile look that could work for a couple princesses. I have some acting and singing experience but not much dancing, but what I'd really like to do is be an autograph, meet and greet princess. So basically what I'm saying is-do you think I'd stand a chance? Thanks!
    Last edited by fawkes9; 01-10-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Hello everyone, I am also new to this forum and like everyone here share a passion for Disney Princesses. I'm interested in auditioning either as the look a likes or for a stage role (Voyage of the little mermaid). Does anyone know what it takes to perform in a stage role? I've heard that I need to be "Broadway material" but I hope that's not true because I haven't got a ton of acting experience I am a good vocal singer though and a decent look a like.

Also, does anyone know if my height would be acceptable at look a like auditions? I'm 5'2 and 3/4 . . .but I noticed the auditions website said 5'3. I'm hoping yoga will help me grow or at least appear taller