Page 366 of 548 FirstFirst ... 266316341356363364365366367368369376391416466 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 8213

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Name:  de30bo.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  23.0 KB
    Here's a photo for reference, I'll probably look different in 4-5 years though. :) Sorry for bad quality and weird random piece of hair!
    Last edited by fawkes9; 01-10-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Bump?

Sorry for bumping again, people come talk about princesses with me I'm lonely haha. Currently reading this whole thread!

Quote Originally Posted by fawkes9 View Post
    Name:  de30bo.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  23.0 KB
    Here's a photo for reference, I'll probably look different in 4-5 years though. Sorry for bad quality and weird random piece of hair!
    You're 15 right? you have about 3 more years until you can audition for a face character. unless you audition for WDW because they take people who are 16 and older.

• ^_~.

So, I'm getting really saddened about not being able to view the auditions page anymore. I've been reading on this thread that it's got something to do with flash apps on some computers. But I've tried downloading all of the things that the Disney site recommended: adobe, quicktime, etc. And I've tried viewing the site on my desktop and on two different laptops. Nada. Any ideas for being able to view the page? I never had problems until several weeks ago, and it seems that's when other people started having issues as well. Is there anything I can do so I don't miss any audition opportunities?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheDream View Post
    So, I'm getting really saddened about not being able to view the auditions page anymore. I've been reading on this thread that it's got something to do with flash apps on some computers. But I've tried downloading all of the things that the Disney site recommended: adobe, quicktime, etc. And I've tried viewing the site on my desktop and on two different laptops. Nada. Any ideas for being able to view the page? I never had problems until several weeks ago, and it seems that's when other people started having issues as well. Is there anything I can do so I don't miss any audition opportunities?

my computer was doing the same thing!! i couldn't view the site on either my phone or my pc! i just recently got a macbook and the site has worked on it so idk what the problem is... haha i thought i was the only one having this issue
    Last edited by lyssyloo; 01-14-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Hello everyone! My name's Evonne and I'm new to this forum. I was so thrilled to find a place to talk about Disney and a place to ask questions about the auditions they hold.

---------- Post added 01-13-2012 at 08:27 PM ----------

I just wanted to ask a question about the Disney auditions and wondered if any of you out there might be able to give me some advice. I would love to go to the face character auditions sometime this year, originally I'm from England but now living in the USA, and just wondered if having an English accent would be a problem for the auditions? I know you don't get to pick which character you are. A face or fur character if you make it through, which is fine. But would that rule me out for a chance at any of the roles such as Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel or Belle? Any help I would appreciate.
    Last edited by DisneyDreams7; 01-13-2012 at 07:29 PM.

• I won't grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDreams7 View Post

---------- Post added 01-13-2012 at 08:27 PM ----------

I just wanted to ask a question about the Disney auditions and wondered if any of you out there might be able to give me some advice. I would love to go to the face character auditions sometime this year, originally I'm from England but now living in the USA, and just wondered if having an English accent would be a problem for the auditions? I know you don't get to pick which character you are. A face or fur character if you make it through, which is fine. But would that rule me out for a chance at any of the roles such as Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel or Belle? Any help I would appreciate.
    The girls who play Alice and Wendy have to put on a British accent, right? So you would just have to put on an American accent and you'll be all set It's not really going to help or hinder your chances. Good Luck!

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

Same here! It isn't even working on my new laptop anymore. For some reason it works on my old computer though... if it decides to ever load :P
    If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.

I haven't been able to view it on my computer or phone for months. It just stopped downloading one day. I've been looking at it on my dad's computer, but that crashed and burned earlier this week so now I'm completely going through withdrawals! Haha I'm not even looking to audition again for about a year but it still bothers me that I can't check it daily. I thought I had a virus but (and don't take this the wrong way) hearing other people have the same problems makes me feel better!

Quote Originally Posted by harpist1991 View Post
    I haven't been able to view it on my computer or phone for months. It just stopped downloading one day. I've been looking at it on my dad's computer, but that crashed and burned earlier this week so now I'm completely going through withdrawals! Haha I'm not even looking to audition again for about a year but it still bothers me that I can't check it daily. I thought I had a virus but (and don't take this the wrong way) hearing other people have the same problems makes me feel better!

I wonder if theres a way to write a complaint to the people who are in charge of the site. we should let them know whats going on and that its happening to a lot of people.

Does anyone have access to the site to find out what the contact information is?

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Contact Us | Guest Services | Disney

Try that. I have no problems with the website, (using google chrome on a macbook pro).

Quick Question:

Is it possible at all to work in the parks as a Face character e.c.t, if you live in England? Me and my friend were wondering about maybe moving over and auditioning after we have finished college, it has always been one of my dreams, and I can't speak French too well, so Disneyland Paris would probably be out of the question. So how would we go about doing this?? Help!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Bethy124 View Post
    Quick Question:

Is it possible at all to work in the parks as a Face character e.c.t, if you live in England? Me and my friend were wondering about maybe moving over and auditioning after we have finished college, it has always been one of my dreams, and I can't speak French too well, so Disneyland Paris would probably be out of the question. So how would we go about doing this?? Help!
    You don't have to speak French to work as a character at Disneyland Paris. Both the Disney Auditions and Disneyland Paris Casting websites say you only need to be able to speak French or English.

Working in the US as a face character if youre English is just about impossible. You could possibly work as a costumed character (not face) at Disney World in Orlando on one of the international programs, but this will only be for a year at the most and is very difficult to get on as a character.

You might also have a chance to work at Tokyo Disneyland, but its not all that often that they audition in England for there. They have auditions for Paris in England about once every 2 months

Hope that helps