Page 370 of 548 FirstFirst ... 270320345360367368369370371372373380395420470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 8213
  1. #5536

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    ^ Just to add to that, EVERY cast member at the Disneyland resort helps to make memories Even if you never get to be a princess, I strongly suggest applying for other roles at the park! Disneyland is the most amazing place to work, I love waking up and looking forward to going to another day at the park, full of a whole other group of people to make smile. Ride operators that add that little extra something to the spiel, or character hosts who spend the time to talk to a little girl in line while she's waiting for the princess stand out just as much as the characters!
    In addition to that though, it takes thick skin and persistence to get into the entertainment department, so NEVER give up!

  2. #5537

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    40

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpinemaps View Post
    My daughter's favorite movie seems to change from week to week, but she's been "stuck" on Peter Pan and Return to Neverland for the last three months. But at any given time, she might want to watch Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Snow White, or Sleeping Beauty (or any of a half dozen others!).

    I guess the point I was trying to make was that we've had great interactions, such as that, and other interactions where it was "just a person in a costume." They're all special to my daughter, but it's ones such as that that really stand out.

    About a week ago, we met up with Vidia, and boy, did she know her stuff! She was quizzing my daughter about the movies. I've watched the Tinker Bell movies enough to know what Vidia was talking about, but there was know way I could answer these questions. It was clear that she knew this stuff inside and out, and was really into playing that character. It's that kind of experience that I think really makes a character.

    I've never gone through the audition process, but I hope that some of you think of that. So, you might not be the most beautiful person in the world, or the exact right look. But, maybe, if you can project some of those qualities (because it seems like a lot of the characters have these qualities), that will get you in the door.
    Yes! Of course! Any advice is well appreciated and it's good advice as well. I'll definently be thinking of that and all the advice I learned on these boards when/if I audition. Your daughter sounds lucky to have a dad to take her to Disneyland. My dad would have rather ate nails. Haha.

    ---------- Post added 02-08-2012 at 10:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydancer618 View Post
    ^ Just to add to that, EVERY cast member at the Disneyland resort helps to make memories Even if you never get to be a princess, I strongly suggest applying for other roles at the park! Disneyland is the most amazing place to work, I love waking up and looking forward to going to another day at the park, full of a whole other group of people to make smile. Ride operators that add that little extra something to the spiel, or character hosts who spend the time to talk to a little girl in line while she's waiting for the princess stand out just as much as the characters!
    In addition to that though, it takes thick skin and persistence to get into the entertainment department, so NEVER give up!
    Amen!! You make such a valid point. Always keep trying, you may even find out you'd rather be a ride operator or a fuzzy. And it does take a thick skin to be in entertainment so never give up!

    ---------- Post added 02-08-2012 at 10:24 PM ----------

    I was wondering and im sure this has been addressed but I'm too tired to sift through 5,000 posts lol
    When they (the Disney audition site) say they're auditioning for the college program it also says, and I'll quote,
    Male and Female performers are needed to bring to life the world famous Disney Characters. Character performers play before thousands of guests each day in “meet and greets”, parades and stage shows across the Walt Disney World Resort. Some performers will step out and bring to life our parades and shows as street dancers, stilt walkers, puppeteers and Disney Character Look-alikes.We are also seeking performers for Full Time Character Performer roles for Shows and Parades across the Walt Disney World Resort. Our performers bring to life shows such as Festival of the Lion King, Disney Channel Rocks!, Fantasmic! and many more!
    We are also seeking Disney Princess Look-alikes. Performers develop improvisational skills, poise and grace while working for one for the world's leading entertainment companies.
    Now, is this like when they audition in FL and they're really looking for performers or is it part of the college program where you'll never be cast as face or fuzzy type of thing? If it is separate from the college program will they tell you? Do you say you're applying for face/fuz and not CP? How does it work? Thanks again!

  3. #5538

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    147

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydancer618 View Post
    ^ Just to add to that, EVERY cast member at the Disneyland resort helps to make memories Even if you never get to be a princess, I strongly suggest applying for other roles at the park! Disneyland is the most amazing place to work, I love waking up and looking forward to going to another day at the park, full of a whole other group of people to make smile. Ride operators that add that little extra something to the spiel, or character hosts who spend the time to talk to a little girl in line while she's waiting for the princess stand out just as much as the characters!
    In addition to that though, it takes thick skin and persistence to get into the entertainment department, so NEVER give up!
    Yes, absolutely. I definitely notice that as well. I fired off some guest comments the other day, and while one of them was about a face character, two of them were for other cast members that were working in the park (one in janitorial, who took the time to be pleasant, say hello to us, and ask my daughter how her day was going, the other was a character host).

  4. #5539

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    458

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    ---------- Post added 02-08-2012 at 10:24 PM ----------

    I was wondering and im sure this has been addressed but I'm too tired to sift through 5,000 posts lol
    When they (the Disney audition site) say they're auditioning for the college program it also says, and I'll quote,

    Now, is this like when they audition in FL and they're really looking for performers or is it part of the college program where you'll never be cast as face or fuzzy type of thing? If it is separate from the college program will they tell you? Do you say you're applying for face/fuz and not CP? How does it work? Thanks again![/QUOTE]

    Okay I think I understand your question! If you apply for the CP, they are looking for all of those things and you can be casted for any of those things from the CP auditions. CP auditions will cast for parades, shows, face, fur, etc. However, they also use the CP auditions as a local recruiting tool. If you are no longer in college, or just don't want to do the CP, but are still interested in becoming a character, you can audition at the CP auditions for full/part/seasonal. Throughout the audition you probably won't be able to tell who's there for the CP and who's there for f/p/s, but when you fill out the application there will be a question that asks what are you applying for and you check the box next to the one you're interested in. At my first audition, they said we could check as many as we wanted but at the second one they said if you were doing CP, that was the only thing you could check. If you were looking for f/p/s, you could check all three but not CP because you hadn't applied for that. Does that make sense?

    My personal, ultimate goal is to work in costume design for Disney. I went to a performing arts high school where I was able to major in costuming for three years, working behind stage and designing shows. I am going to eventually get a degree in costume design too but I believe in a rounded approach to costume design. I feel that the best designers are those who have worked in the costumes and therefore know their faults and their bonuses. Performing is also my first love in theatre and I started performing onstage at four years old in dance recitals. So I would love to be able to work in entertainment until I am no longer able to while getting a costuming degree before transferring over there and working my way up that ladder!

  5. #5540

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    40

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by harpist1991 View Post

    Okay I think I understand your question! If you apply for the CP, they are looking for all of those things and you can be casted for any of those things from the CP auditions. CP auditions will cast for parades, shows, face, fur, etc. However, they also use the CP auditions as a local recruiting tool. If you are no longer in college, or just don't want to do the CP, but are still interested in becoming a character, you can audition at the CP auditions for full/part/seasonal. Throughout the audition you probably won't be able to tell who's there for the CP and who's there for f/p/s, but when you fill out the application there will be a question that asks what are you applying for and you check the box next to the one you're interested in. At my first audition, they said we could check as many as we wanted but at the second one they said if you were doing CP, that was the only thing you could check. If you were looking for f/p/s, you could check all three but not CP because you hadn't applied for that. Does that make sense?

    My personal, ultimate goal is to work in costume design for Disney. I went to a performing arts high school where I was able to major in costuming for three years, working behind stage and designing shows. I am going to eventually get a degree in costume design too but I believe in a rounded approach to costume design. I feel that the best designers are those who have worked in the costumes and therefore know their faults and their bonuses. Performing is also my first love in theatre and I started performing onstage at four years old in dance recitals. So I would love to be able to work in entertainment until I am no longer able to while getting a costuming degree before transferring over there and working my way up that ladder!
    Thank you! You answered my question 100%! I have read on here a few times that if you do the college program that it's basically just work at the theme park and it's near impossible to get a performance job at the park, with face being the hardest to get if you're part of the college program. My question was could I just audition for face/parade/fuz without the cp and I guess I was tired and was just rambling. Lol thank you for answering me! They're gonna be right near me when they audition around the country. They do that only once a year right? Is that going to be mostly dancing? I was wondering because it's being held at a dance studio. But anyway thanks for letting me know!

    And that's great you love costuming!! I love theatre because there is so much for everyone! I am a theatre major at my college and I love costumes too! This soun terrible but at my college they're holding auditions for The Importance of Being Earnest and I want to do it because of course performing but also because I want to wear the pretty dresses. Haha. Which is also a part of why I want to be face (more likely villain because I'm tall) but I love costumes as well. It's a large part if becoming a character. You don't see Blanche Dubois in blue jeans.
    Last edited by Michkay; 02-09-2012 at 11:11 AM.

  6. #5541

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    458

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Good! Haha I thought I understood! It is extremely hard to get an entertainment job while on the CP, it's slightly easier if you're really short (like under 5'0") or really tall (I think it's around 6'0" ?) because that's special consideration range and they are constantly looking for characters in those ranges. And I would not hold your breath for CP face. I only know one person personally that was casted for face from the auditions, and know of only one other. If you're really good at dancing, you can be casted for parades only because I know someone who did only that and was never a character. But generally speaking, you will probably only get fur, especially if you're not doing the advantage program. If you really want a CP entertainment position, go for advantage (fall might be better because of the Halloween and Christmas parties). You will have about two weeks in training for fur, another couple for face, so if you're only going to be there for four months and a half/one month is spent in training, they will go with someone else who is able/willing to be there for seven months. They actually hold those auditions twice a year, once in mid March and then again around October. Dance is kind of a big part, but not really (haha I'm sure that was really confusing!). You do the dance twice during the actual audition and you will have one or two animations that you also have to do. In the audition, you'll do animation (1)/dance/animation (2)/dance. If you only have one animation, you'll just drop animation (1) and animation (2) will be longer. They hold the auditions in dance studios because they have big, open spaces with mirrors and good sound equipment.

  7. #5542

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    40

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by harpist1991 View Post
    Good! Haha I thought I understood! It is extremely hard to get an entertainment job while on the CP, it's slightly easier if you're really short (like under 5'0") or really tall (I think it's around 6'0" ?) because that's special consideration range and they are constantly looking for characters in those ranges. And I would not hold your breath for CP face. I only know one person personally that was casted for face from the auditions, and know of only one other. If you're really good at dancing, you can be casted for parades only because I know someone who did only that and was never a character. But generally speaking, you will probably only get fur, especially if you're not doing the advantage program. If you really want a CP entertainment position, go for advantage (fall might be better because of the Halloween and Christmas parties). You will have about two weeks in training for fur, another couple for face, so if you're only going to be there for four months and a half/one month is spent in training, they will go with someone else who is able/willing to be there for seven months. They actually hold those auditions twice a year, once in mid March and then again around October. Dance is kind of a big part, but not really (haha I'm sure that was really confusing!). You do the dance twice during the actual audition and you will have one or two animations that you also have to do. In the audition, you'll do animation (1)/dance/animation (2)/dance. If you only have one animation, you'll just drop animation (1) and animation (2) will be longer. They hold the auditions in dance studios because they have big, open spaces with mirrors and good sound equipment.
    Thanks!!! You're such a big help, harpist. If I'm ever curious about anything involving Disney I'm like, "I wonder if harpist is on micechat." Haha. Is the advantage program just regular face/fur auditions? Do you think they cast anyone from the CP auditions for face/fur? Even if you let them know you're not there for CP? Because I'm near Atlanta and its such a blessing to have them come here but I don't want to do the college program. I'm in college and I'm 23. I'm ready to be out of college. Haha! I would love the opportunity to audition for face/fur without driving 8 hours. Ha! And yes! They do have big open spaces and mirrors. I should have realized that. Have you done the auditions? How would you get to be apart of costuming? How often do they change or update their costumes? Sorry for all the questions!! They're going to be in Atlanta March 19.

  8. #5543

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    458

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Okay I'll start at the first question and work my way down!
    The advantage programs are for all of the roles the CP has to offer, but if you ask for regular and they like you for character, I have known people who were asked to switch to advantage. I know of at least one person who was put in the hiring pool (meaning they liked you enough to want to hire you but they don't have an available position. After six months, if they haven't called you, you'll have to reaudition) from a CP audition looking for f/p/s so I know that they do hire from those. The application that you fill out at the audition is not CP-specific, it is the generic application of employment for Disney. All of the CP forms had to be filled out online and should have been done by those interested in doing the CP months earlier. You can apply for the CP the last semester you're in college and you would be leaving after you graduate. That's what I'm going to be doing. Like if you graduate in May/June of next year, when the fall programs application goes up in January, you can fill it out and go to an entertainment audition. If you make it in, you won't be leaving until late May/early June for advantage or August/September for regular. Disney has housing down there and you're paid. I've applied for the CP, auditions and all, twice now. Once in last March for the fall programs of 2010 and then again in October for the spring programs of 2011. When I applied the first time, I pretty much applied for everything. The second time I only applied for costuming and entertainment because that's what I really wanted to be doing anyway. I'm applying again for fall of 2013 for costuming/entertainment only. I'm not sure how often they update their costumes but I know that they don't change them very often. Like I'm pretty sure the biggest dress change in the past ten years was Aurora, and she went from blue to pink but it was the same dress.
    Feel free to ask questions! I'm happy to share what I know! I don't work for Disney though so everything I can tell you is what I've heard/read from other sources, some who do work for Disney and some that don't, so take everything with a grain of salt!

  9. #5544

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    40

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Okay! Thank you!!! You've explained so much to me!!! I understand, I thought for a long time when they'd audition around the USA they'd just be doing CP and I've read that that's not that great. Lol. So I'm glad I can go and just ask for f/p/s. if they would take me I'd do whatever they would want me to. Haha. I would like to be a face for villain or princess. Villain seems like a lot of fun. Especially the evil queen. I would love to be in the parades!! It seems like such fun! You get to wave and dance and I don't know, I sound like a loser. Haha. Thank you so much for your help. I hope you get to do costuming! How far have you gotten into the auditions? I've heard they're a lot of fun. And this is rrandom but do they only audition for cruises/Tokyo/Paris in Orlando and California? Anytime they audition for those I always see those auditions are at Disney.

  10. #5545

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    458

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Haha glad I could help! And the CP is like any other internship. Some people love it, others hate it, but overall it is a working experience and you go there to work, not to play in the parks all day, and sometimes the work can be overwhelming! Think working from 4:30 p.m.-3:30 a.m. one day and then from 8:00 a.m.-5 or 6 p.m. the following day. The CP is a lot of work, you get the terrible shifts, but it's what you make of it!
    Personally, if I could pick a character, I would totally do a villain! Probably Cruella. "Faabulous Daarlin'!" Too bad I'm only about 5'2" Princesses are ~5'3"-5'7" and villains ~5'7"-up so that should give you a better idea of who you might get!
    Parades are probably where I would love to be too! I've been dancing since I was four but I sometimes don't look like it! Haha Thank you so much about costuming! It's definitely a long term goal because I need to work on my drawing skills before I can do design. At the CP auditions, they don't cut you during the entire one so I really don't entirely know how far I got or how well I did. I know for my first one I was kept waiting until the very last round of rejections so I feel like they either forgot about my application or I was decent but not quite good enough. The second audition they only casted 4'11"-5'0" and then super tall so I'm not sure how I did there because I guess they weren't looking for people in my range. I have seen auditions for the cruise lines in New York and Paris in England and Australia, but I'm not sure about Tokyo or Hong Kong or if those are the only places they hold auditions at.

  11. #5546

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    40

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    You've been dancing since you were four?! That's great! I've always wanted to be a dancer but I'm too tall. There's too much of me haha. I'm usually measured between 5'9 and 5'10 so I know they'd put me as a villain if they would put me as anything. Which I'd like! I also am hoping though that maybe if a princess broke a hip or something and all their princess backups were busy that they may stick me as a princess for a parade or something so no one would know I'm 5'9. Haha. But hey a girl can dream can't she? I think it's so neat you like costuming and design. And Disney would be a great place to use that talent!! Are you near Orlando or do you wait for them to come to you? Ha! I am near Atlanta so I get excited when I see they're coming through! I hope they always come through but I think they would because it's not like New York but its the ny of the south in my eyes but im biased lol and it's not too far from Orlando. Well it's kind of far but it's not like across the country. Have you ever thought about being Alice or Wendy? It's so hard to figure out what they're looking for and when, you know? I'm sure when I got there they'd only be casting like Alice, Wendy, Tiana and Pocahontas. Haha. If you're face I know you have to be fur, right? It's like a package deal? But if you're cast as fur will you also do face or will they strictly cast you as fur? I'm trying to think of everything I'm curious about before auditions so please tell me if I get on your nerves!!

  12. #5547

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    458

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Haha yeah a dance studio opened up right around the corner from me and I've stuck with them all these years! I'm not really good at anything. I keep jumping around from style to style. Currently I'm in tap and bellydancing, and I'm actually decent in tap because I've been doing that for five years! And actually dancers are good tall, especially if most of your height is in your legs! I am located about 16 hours away from Orlando so I have to wait until they come to me too. I would actually love to be friends with Wendy and Alice! Alice was my favorite movie/character when I was little and I am actually a lot like Wendy. Unfortunately, I look terrible blonde so I probably couldn't do Alice but Wendy has darker hair so I'm holding out for her! And yes, all face are furs. Face will train as fur and will sometimes be fur. The only way you can get out of it is if you have been diagnosed with claustrophobia. If you're cast as fur, you might be cast as face and you might not. It just depends on if you fit the requirements of a face and if they are looking for that face. And trust me, you can't get on my nerves! It's actually nice to be on the other end of the questions because I used to be the one asking all of these questions and I had troubles finding people who were willing or able to help me. Probably because I didn't know micechat existed and people who perform at Disney aren't really allowed to talk about their experiences.

  13. #5548

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    40

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Well you've been so nice to answer my questions! Thank you so much!! When is your audition? Are you planning on auditioning when they come to you? I hope you get cast or able to get into costuming. I wonder if fur is as fun as face. It just seems like face is just to die for but I bet fur is just as fun as face. Do you know what they look for specifically in a face or it just depends on each casting director? I think I've read that they look for girls who can blend in with the other ones so it doesn't ruin the magic. Which is completely understandable. And makes a lot of sense. I'm very excited and I've learned so much. I hope to punch in my head that if I don't get through I just have to try again because I wasn't what they were looking for this time. Rejection is part of this business. You get told 100 no's before you get one yes. I try to tattoo that in my mind haha.

  14. #5549

    • Face Character fanatic
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    8

    Talking Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Hi! I'm new, but I already explained that in one of the Introduce Yourself threads.

    I have a few questions if you don't mind looking at. Please forgive me if they've already been asked and answered; I haven't gotten through half of this thread, and it's a pretty big one.

    1. If you go to a "Character Performer/Character Look-a-Like" audition, is that the same thing as a Face Character audition? I won't be auditioning soon, but I would hate to go to the wrong audition and, worst case scenario, I become friends with a character I had no intentions or desire to become friends with.

    2. This question seems to get mixed answers all over the web. What I've gathered is that they teach the Face Characters (I'll call them FCs from now on) how to apply their makeup the first couple times, then they're on their own. Is that true? I also heard that they use a special chart, and it shows them what makeup brand/color to use. Does anyone know where I could find a picture of one?

    3. How many shift changes does one FC go through in a day?

    4. Speaking of shifts, I've noticed that some girls that are friends of one character are also friends of another character. I understand that height can be a deciding factor of your second friend, but how does that all work? Do you start out as friends with one character and then work your way up to a double-shift as friends with 2 characters, one character on certain day(s) and the other character on another day?

    5. I'm going to assume they use the same wigs on all friends, right? Like, the Snow Whites in past years are going to wear the same wig as the current Snow Whites? How do they prevent ringworm? Wig caps?

    6. How much foundation are the Princesses supposed to put on? Are they told how much, or just does it depend on how good your skin already is? If they are told how much, do they pack it on, or is it just a light amount? Ooh! And what's their concealer policy? Is concealer optional?

    7. I read that during the summertime when it can get hot, when the FCs are backstage, are they supposed to pack on more makeup, or how does that all work (mainly talking about the Princesses)?

    Thank you for reading! If you need any clarification, please ask! These questions probably weren't worded perfectly, but hopefully, for the most part, they made sense. Also, please don't mind me if I ask more questions - I love knowing these things, lol!

  15. #5550

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    458

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Michkay: Technically, there is an audition near me on St. Patrick's Day but I can't go to it I'm a Civil War Re-enactor and there is a cannon certification thing on that day and if I can't go I'm not allowed to fire the cannon anymore. And it's too much fun not to do! But I plan on applying/auditioning again next year, after I graduate. My school is going through a quarter to semester conversion and trying to work out the kinks, and I transferred there from a school on semesters so they're trying to figure out if they need to reevaluate my credits because I went from semesters to quarters and now back to semesters! I figured I would just wait until I graduated and then worry about Disney! I have been told that fur is actually more fun than face. Face takes so much more work to get ready, plus the fur characters are always over the top in acting. And, after the day is over, fur friends can ride the buses back and listen to kids talk about meeting Mickey or something. Face characters have specifics, but they can be altered by directors and do reflect what friends the character already has. Like, generally speaking, Snow White has a very round face and Aurora has a very prominent jaw line, but SW's round face and what makes Aurora's jaw line are open to interpretation by the current casting director. Sometimes what friends the character already has makes an impact on casting, but not always. Like, for awhile there were a bunch of round-face Alice/Wendys and now there aren't as many. But, for example, just because WDW hired an Alice with crooked teeth, it didn't cause other crooked-teeth Alices to be hired (unfortunately, because I have one crooked tooth and it drives me insane!). And yes, sometimes it's the 50th try that gets you hired, sometimes it's the 1st. It all depends on the casting director and what they're looking for that day.
    hmj97: Welcome! I will try to answer as many of your questions as I can! "Character Look-A-Like" is technically the correct Disney term for face characters and "Character Performer" is technically the correct Disney term for fur characters. Just a heads up though, in order to be face you also have to be fur, so if you want to be a face look for an audition like this one! Disney face characters are taught how to put on their makeup the first couple of times and then you are expected to do it yourself. I doubt that there are any pictures of this chart because generally speaking, no pictures are allowed to be taken backstage. The only time the rule gets bended is if it's of the characters in character. That would probably classify as a Disney secret and would be a no-no! I'm not entirely sure what you mean by question 3. The friend that I have who is a face character will have a shift from like 4:30 p.m. -3 a.m. but she will be in the same place the entire time, with scheduled breaks. Height is a big deciding factor in determining your friends. If you look dead-on Alice but are 5'9", you can't be friends with her because your height ranges are different. You may be casted as all of your face friends right away, or you may have to go back to another audition if a new character is introduced. If you have multiple friends like that, who you are with each day changes. For example, the person I know has two face friends and two fur friends. On Monday she might hang out with face 1, Tuesday face 2, Wednesday fur 1, and Thursday fur 2. All characters have wigs and everyone wears wig caps. The wigs have been updated every so often so SW from ten years ago won't be wearing the same wig she does today, but it will be styled closer to the movie's. Makeup is stage makeup. I know that they use Ben Nye makeup, and that is stage makeup. You will probably come in with your base (foundation, concealor) and put on the makeup that defines the character. Sorry I can't be more specific but they're not really allowed to talk about that sort of stuff. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!


Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Anyone attending Hollywood auditions for Tokyo Disney face character/dancer?
    By lauranelson27 in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 03:48 AM
  2. Face Character auditions...AGAIN!
    By Raiderette4gnr in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:08 AM
  3. face character auditions!
    By pineapplewhipaddict in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 09:38 AM
  4. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By Rocker in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 07:53 AM
  5. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By broadwaybaby615 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •