Page 375 of 526 FirstFirst ... 275325350365372373374375376377378385400425475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 7878

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Yes I too would like to know if that's true!

I think there is definitely truth in it, but the skeptic in me thinks this cast member might be exaggerating a bit. But who knows!

I hope it's true! October/September would be good seeing as how I'd like to be a villain. seems like itd work out fine. Lol

Hi guys, I'm new here (been reading this form for like 2 hours though)...
    I auditioned for Disney world last October, I sadly didn't get pass the first round (the dance routine was a bit diffiicult for me. haha)
    And there's another audition this Friday. The only problem is, it's only been 5 months since I auditioned. So does anyone know if they're really strict on the 6 month rule? They rarely come to Portland, and I would hate to wait another 5-6 months for them to come again.

If you are auditioning for the CP, audition in March because they will be hiring for the summer, Halloween, and Christmas shows then. But if you're going for full time, go in Aug-Sept because that's when they're hiring for the Halloween and Christmas shows.
    ArielWishing- Welcome to the thread! CP auditions (which are what you attended) do not count towards the six month rule so you should be fine! They know that 90% of those auditioning are college students and are trying out for the college program so they don't include those auditions in the six month rule because college students can't travel to Disney every six months to reaudition.

Oh thank you! What great news! I was pretty bummed last night, cause I thought I couldn't audition.
    Wait is it strictly just for CP kids?

• Closed Account

Hey guys n gals, first post here! But i just had to say that oh my gosh it would be soooo fun to audition for these characters here that you have been talking about! Have fun everyone and also enjoy it !!

No it's not just for college kids. It's for everyone! They say on the audition website for CP, full, part, or seasonal work. It's just the majority of the people there will be there for the college program.
    Welcome to this thread! I would say Micechat, but it looks like you've been elsewheres before here!

Awesome! Thank you so much. I guess I better go whiten my teeth for the audition on Friday then. haha

I am so addicted to those whitening strips! And they are so terrible for your teeth! I used them so much last year that I actually had escophagus problems. Moral of story: don't use them everyday for months or you will have severe pain for weeks! Haha I seriously didn't learn my lesson completely though because I just whitened last night

Ha I love them too! They're miracle workers. I'll be using them every day Til Saturday! And Saturday morning!

I'm addicted to hot tea (picture five cups a day during the summer, probably three times as many in winter!) and my teeth were awful! And with my tea, I drink it without sugar and milk and the darker the better! People think it's bitter but I love it. My teether were about the background color of this page actually!

Oh wow! Haha well then I see why you needed so many white strips. I got into hot tea while in Mexico...I completely lost my voice and they brewed me up some Mexican "special tea" (as they called it), and I was chatting away before I could finish the tea! Sleep tea is my favorite though, since I have mild insomnia!

Is anyone going to an audition soon?

Me! Character performer and character look alike on Saturday!