Page 380 of 530 FirstFirst ... 280330355370377378379380381382383390405430480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 7950

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Sweet I know HK was hiring in Sydney last year, and Tink & her friends were listed, so you never know.
    Great to know Aussies have a shot for Paris! I'm not as tan as her (I'm Irish, but I've lived here most of my life), but since Wendy is English anyway, that's not exactly a bad thing (right?). I'm not very freckly (I used to be, but they've faded so much, thankfully).

I was actually surprised to see her there because she was so tan. Wendy is British and from what I've heard, the British Isles don't get much sun. I would think you would be fine!

Answering people who responded to me:
    ITIhub: Thanks I'm auditioning for the character parade audition. For new people auditioning. Just have fun!! It is a great experience so soak it up and do your best!! Always smile and keep your head up! Also talking to people you can make great friends there!

Harpist1991: I work in Animal Kingdom on the Wildlife express trains. I've never even had half a point. The only things on my record card are 2 fantastic Cast member awards that were received within one month. Thank you for your help

it was a traveling audition. they also took a face forward and also profile of her face. either way she was thrilled they kept her till the very end. last six standing out of 200 isn't to bad. I just thought someone would know what a star by her name and some letters she couldn't tell what letters were.

---------- Post added 03-29-2012 at 08:05 AM ----------

ps. it is for the college program starting in the fall. she has already been accepted but wants entertainment. She has danced, acted and sang her whole life it would be a shame to waste such good talent. lol

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 03:45 PM.

KatelinDiane: Hi!
    1) What I always wore to auditions that was very common was essentially workout clothes; a form fitting top so they can see your body type (normally in a solid, brighter color), jazz capris, and dance shoes/tennis shoes. I don't recommend skirts, just because if you do do a movement round, they are more difficult, and honestly, looking more dressed up won't make any difference. you just want to be comfortable and make sure you can move. Same goes for shoes. No ballet flats and ABSOLUTELY no heels. You aren't allowed to go bare foot, so if given a routine you can't do in your shoes, your stuck.
    2) Don't quote me on this, because I have no clue what face auditions for Fan are like, but I do know when they used to have auditions for Fan (it's been a while), the dance combination was rather difficult, and the audition was one of the longest some of my friends had ever experienced. Probably because it's FANTASMIC. That's the main goal for a lot of people. Just a though... this again, is just me guessing, but I'd assume the first round is probably going to be like regular face auditions with the initial cut on looks alone. Even if someone is an amazing dancer, if they don't look like a character, there's really no point. that being said...
    3) Your height puts you in the running for most of the roles other than Alice. As far as hair and eye color, that doesn't really make a huge difference, those can and often are changed. Again, as is mentioned several times on this forum, please remember these are all just suggestions... no one has any idea what the casting directors are looking for or even what an audition will be like (every single one I have been to has followed mostly the same pattern, but are slightly different).
    Good luck! Maybe I'll see you there

Hey guys!
    I'm planning on trying to audition for both the upcoming character auditions in Anaheim this weekend (Disney Cruise Line & Fantasmic), if I can, but am confused as to where the actual auditions take place...one of the locations on the audition website just says "Disneyland Resort", so do I park in the Mickey & Friends lot & just take the tram over to Downtown Disney or what? The auditions aren't in the actual park are they?

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Thank you so much!!

[QUOTE=KatelinDiane;1056731414]For Shortsinger

Disneyland Resort Team Disney Anaheim
    700 W. Ball Rd.
    Anaheim, CA 92802

Park in the Team Disney parking structure off Ball Road and Cast Place, and proceed to the Security area. Bring a picture ID to be admitted backstage.

has anyone ever been to a cruise audition? i am going to one tomorrow... what should i wear? what do i expect?

disneymom- did she happen to see what the letters were? Because I know PFLA is "Possible Face Look Alike" and if she saw them, you might be able to figure them out.
    KatelinDiane- 9 am should be fine. They usually have rules about not getting there too early and I don't think an hour prior is too early. They usually don't want you there two or more hours early.
    jlynn- I have never been to a cruise audition, but I have heard a little bit about them. The dance portion of the audition is intense because you will need to perform in the shows on the boat. They will make cuts based on height because they only need certain heights on the boat. I would wear what you would wear to a regular audition. Check out this girl's blogspot because she's training for the cruiseline now! Alyssa's Adventures

---------- Post added 03-31-2012 at 03:26 AM ----------

On a side note, I just went through and deleted all of my private messages. If you sent me a message and I did not get back to you, please send it again! It might have just gotten lost in the shuffle or I could have lost it because I overfilled my inbox!

Hey micechatters!! Update on today's audition for cruise lines... I didn't make it (which is totally okay) they were definitely looking for people with a lot of dance experience, and today most of the people who made it through we're very tall which isn't me (I'm a whopping 5'1) but for anyone in the future who wants to do a cruise audition dance experience is a major plus.

I think I might try outthe auditions for fantasmic tomorrow... Any pointers?

Quote Originally Posted by harpist1991 View Post
    Kellisney: welcome! Your experience would definitely help you, should you ever decide to audition. Everyone, including face, starts off in training as a fur and since you have experience there Disney would know that you can already perform well in those types of costumes. If you are going for face, you will still need to look a lot like the character in order to get the position and you would still need to be able to pantomime (aka play charades) really well in order to get hired. I would think though, having that many years' of experience in doing that, it should be relatively easy for you at this point!
    Thank you for your advice! I would probably be a better fit as a fur character first than a look-a-like, I am 5' 1" and one my eyes is lazy, I don't know if I could be able to get contacts for that so regardless I probably couldn't be able to be a look-a-like with having a lazy eye, I mean it's fine for a bit but after an amount of time of not wearing my glasses it kind of sets back to where it was or starts to. Yeah the charades part shouldn't be too hard, but you never know lols I get pretty nervous.

• ~*~Just a dream away~*~

so who went to fantasmic and how did you do?? I made the face cut and didnt make the dance cut
    ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 03:46 PM.