Page 381 of 531 FirstFirst ... 281331356371378379380381382383384391406431481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 7951

• ~*~Just a dream away~*~

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

they didnt tell us who they were casting for , the dance was very princess like though
    ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings

3 days till Character/parade/look a-like audition! Cannot wait! Getting my hair cut Wednesday and getting my head shot taken on Wednesday! Praying to not be put in the character pool this time and get the job!

For those of you who auditioned at a CP audition, the first three acceptances went out today!

Good luck at your audition, Bevowen!! Any tips for distracting myself & not going crazy these next couple weeks as they notify the lucky new friends, anyone?!

• bookwormgirl

i want to audition for the princess from brave

princessbelle92 - I think that was a one time only audition for Merida. When I went the casting director said they were looking for a few people to be friends with her from mid May to early September. However, he also said that was similar to their original intent with Rapunzel, but due to the overwhelming popularity it's safe to say she'll be sticking around for quite some time. So who knows, if Brave is Disney/Pixar's next big hit, they might look for more performers!

That Tinkerbell "Nationwide Search" thing really caught my eye. Wish I was in her height range, I have her face shape! Did anyone submit? I'm curious as to how they will narrow it down and get the lucky select few to an audition.

I did! I don't know either way yet, though. I think I'm an inch too tall for Tink, but you never know with Disney, so I sent in a photo of me anyways. I think I'm also going to a Tink/princess audition at the end of this month, but I wanted to send in my photo & see their response!

i submitted to the nationwide tinker bell search, not heard anything back yet
    ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

For anyone who knows a bit about WDW Fant auditions: Can you go to Fant auditions as a CP? Specifically monkeys. I'm going to CP auditions for next Spring advantage and, assuming I get in, am seriously considering going to those auditions if they come around while I'm there. Just not sure they would train a CP for such a big show because how short of a time we're there. Thanks!

I submitted to the Tink search and was told no a few days later but that I'm also going to be on file for a year and to keep looking for show information.
    RissaColie- The only way a CP can attend an audition is if the audition does not specifically say "no current cast members/CPs allowed". There are a few during the programs but I'm not sure about Fantasmic ones. You will probably have to extend to be transferred.

yep just got my no from the tink headshot submission...they told me the same thing... keep me on file for a year
    ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

Ditto, it's a no for me as well. I don't have that round face shape that Tink does, so I kinda saw that one comin!

Okay, new here. I have been reading and rereading this thread for (quite) a while now, whenever I get the bug to audition! Not too long ago, as I was doing my (almost daily) check of the Disney Auditions website, and noticed that they are coming to DALLAS on the same weekend that I will be there, visiting! Needless to say... I'm going. I have been told countless times how much I look like Snow White yada yada (and I do princess parties too) BUT, I have one concern. Like, make it or break it concern.... I am a size 12.

*cries*

I just had to get that out there. I feel ridiculous going to an audition hopeful, and knowing that I won't be able to fit in the dress! Anyone relate? Lol.

(But really it's not funny)
    "Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." G. K. Chesterton

Aw, sorry to hear that! ): It surprises me they were that quick to send out responses though! Oh and savannah, any word yet from casting? You were placed in a character pool right? Honestly, I think you would be a PERFECT Wendy. You look very similar to her friends as well!

Also, I think I already brought this up but I'd just like to hear some honest opinions. As most of you know, at WDW they have that 6 month audition rule, and I understand fully as to why they have it. But I'm a very determined (and sometimes stubborn :P) person when it comes to these types of things. I really want to audition again in late May because that is when I will be done with school and I will be available 24/7. I've only seen the same, one casting director in both of my auditions, so I really want to push my luck and hope for another casting director (although they only have 4 or so!). I've been to a regular look a like audition in early March and Merida auditions, which didn't count on the six month rule, late March. It'd just be the perfect time for me if I'm lucky enough to be chosen to hang out with some characters Do you think they'd remember my face out of the hundreds of people that show up? Sorry for the wall of text, hahaha

---------- Post added 04-04-2012 at 03:34 PM ----------

Hi Snow! Wow, there really is a striking resemblance from your profile picture to Snow White, although I'm not a casting director...

To answer your question about sizing, honestly I have no idea. From what I've seen, most of the princesses' friends are average size, not too small and not too big either (sorry if that sounds odd/rude, I just want to give you some input!). They definitely don't just hire super skinny models, I've seen some friends who are curvy - and that's great! I've also heard they go up to a size 10, but again I am not a Disney Casting employee, nor have I ever seen wardrobing. That's just what the common size I've heard, it could be a rumor!

Regardless, I think you should 100% go to the audition. It's a great opportunity and you'll never know unless you try!

Forgot to add this - as it's been said many times on this thread, go in hoping for the best but prepared for the worst.
    Last edited by km3472; 04-04-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Thank you! Yes, I have heard about the sizes... it makes me nervous, haha. But I am for sure NOT going to miss out on this wonderful opportunity just because of a fear that I have! I'm mostly going for practice & to scope out the audition process, etc. for myself!

I will let you guys know if I learn anything new! And I definitely thought it was about time for me to join you lovely people in this discussion!