Page 387 of 531 FirstFirst ... 287337362377384385386387388389390397412437487 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 7962

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Mickey19 - Thanks for the encouragement! I believe I'm dead height too, unfortunately, 5'4.5" ): I've only auditioned twice though. Going back in May although I'm breaking the six month rule...oops! So when you were pulled, were you cast or put in the character pool? Just curious!

Dontstopbelieving - No problem Resumes are asked for but it is your choice whether or not you'd like to bring one. I don't because I have nothing to put on it! Stresses me out too much to prepare one so I don't. I do bring a headshot with physical characteristics and my info on the back. I don't think they'd cut you just because you didn't bring a resume. They should keep you on file either way if they like you enough.

Quote Originally Posted by km3472 View Post
    Mickey19 - Thanks for the encouragement! I believe I'm dead height too, unfortunately, 5'4.5" ): I've only auditioned twice though. Going back in May although I'm breaking the six month rule...oops! So when you were pulled, were you cast or put in the character pool? Just curious!

Dontstopbelieving - No problem Resumes are asked for but it is your choice whether or not you'd like to bring one. I don't because I have nothing to put on it! Stresses me out too much to prepare one so I don't. I do bring a headshot with physical characteristics and my info on the back. I don't think they'd cut you just because you didn't bring a resume. They should keep you on file either way if they like you enough.

I was in the pool but this was last year. 6 month applies only if your pulled and you filled out paperwork

Belle and Snow White are actually in the same height range. It's 5'3"-5'7" ish. Disney does have a half inch rule though, so you could be measured as 5'2 1/2" and still be casted if they really like you. Disney will also fudge your height a bit. I know people who have gained or lost up to two inches at an audition to make them fit better in a height range. Technically, there are ranges within the princess range. Like, Rapunzel is supposed to specifically start at 5'4" and Aurora is supposed to be the tallest of the princesses. But, there are always exceptions to the rule. I know Auroras who are only 5'3" and Snows that are 5'7" so as long as you're in that general range, you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey19 View Post
    I was in the pool but this was last year. 6 month applies only if your pulled and you filled out paperwork
    Really? That's such great news! Not that I'll go to every audition now but still haha Now I won't be nearly as paranoid they'd recognize me! Have you auditioned again? At least you know they like your face!

Please say a prayer for me or send some pixie dust my way, guys, I'm auditioning again tomorrow! For friends of Tink & Princesses

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 04:00 PM.

Oh I'm late to saying this but best of luck Savannah! How did it go today?!

It went great!! Can't say much more than that publically, but it went as well as it could have! I haven't been offered anything yet, because wdw no longer makes on-the-spot offers apparently. But i should know fairly soon thanks for all the well wishes, prayers, & pixie dust!

Yayyy! I'll be crossing my fingers for you the next few days. I'd die of anticipation haha, it stinks they don't tell you right then and there! I'm sure everything will work out in your favor, especially since it's not the first time they pulled you for face, right?

On a side note...I've been hearing that right now at the Orlando auditions at least they're still looking for Merida and not really pulling for anyone else. Do you think I'd be in the clear for the May 10th audition since she's supposed to appear mid-May? Because I was already rejected once for Merida so I doubt I'd be pulled to be her friend.

Thank you so much!!
    Last edited by savannahmae95; 05-02-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Haven't posted in here for a couple weeks... but can I just tell you lovely people how badly I would like to be Ariel's friend right now? Couldn't tell ya why, it just came over me.

It happens. I know you all understand.

Phew... I can move on now. My, oh my, how I wish I lived closer to the promised land... er, I mean... Orlando.

Believe me Snow, I understand 100%! I wish you did too. I feel so fortunate to be living in Orlando. Sorry I have a terrible memory, have you auditioned yet? Or has the nationwide tour come to your city yet?

Yea, I auditioned for the first time in Dallas, on 4/21. My mom lives there and I just happened to be visiting her on the same weekend. I really felt like they noticed me because the casting directors watched me a lot, but they made it very known that they were casting super specific roles at the time. Like always... sigh.

Seriously depressing to be living in KANSAS when your heart is so far away! It would be really great if I could fly there whenever I wanted... I've got plenty of faith and trust, but unfortunately there's been a recent shortage of pixie dust.

Sorry to hear about that. It's hard to know they only look for certain roles at certain times! At least you've experienced what an audition is like though. I'm sure the right time will come for you, keep that faith and trust going! The pixie dust is sure to find its way if you do.

Hello everybody

Im new here, as you all can see

I found this page today and I tried to read everything (just impossible) but I read a lot!
    So I think Im pretty good informed now. Thanks for that

But let me introduce myself.
    I'm a 21-year-old from Italian girl lliving in Germany.
    I always wanted to go to Disneyland, Paris (well actually to Disney Word, but I dont have a visa etc.) and working there as a Princess. Like almost everyone
    I'm 1,60m which is converted something like 5'24.... blabla.
    So princess is out. I know.

Well actually not really. Since Im auditioning in Paris, btw just send my application away today, they say that snow white goes from 1,60m to 1,70 and then they say 5'3 to something. so im kind of confused.
    but however. Its a character and parade audition. so if im right and they see a face character in me they could pull me out right?

Im kind of nervous because I had to send them two pictures of me. A portrait and a full body. Will that mean that they might not even invite me to the audition when they dont see anything in me?

Well I dont know im just aww so excited. I cant wait for there answer!

I know you dont say anything to pictures and i dont want to ask if you see a princess in me. Or any other character that might be possible (for my hight) but for the full body. Do you think im good at my size? or do you think i should loose some weight.

I did not really understand what you all meant by standard sizes.. that was kind of confusing for me.

so maybe someone could help me with my body shape. losing a couple pounds for my dream, if needed, wont be to hard!

So thank you all in advance and im so happy to found you guys here

<3 ItalianPrincess

P.S. I send Picture 1 and 2 to Disney ( I was just able to send them 2). Picture 3 is just because of that body shape thing

BTW I know my nose is somewhat huge... do you think its that bad? or could it work?

1)Name:  Laura Ambrosetti Portrait 1 kleiner.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  219.0 KB
    2)Name:  Laura Ambrosetti Full body 1 kleiner.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  235.9 KB
    3) Name:  Laura Ambrosetti Full body 3 kleiner.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  206.4 KB

I am really sorry that my English is bad... I hope you all know what im writing about
    Last edited by ItalianPrincess; 05-05-2012 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Englsih...