Page 388 of 536 FirstFirst ... 288338363378385386387388389390391398413438488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 8038

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Hey guys,

just wanted to give you an update

I received an E-Mail from Disney today and got my audition date.
    Its May 30th In Paris.

It's a private audition call so I think it will be quiet empty
    It's starts at 9:15 am and will not end later than 5 pm (when you make it that far

Wow im sooo excited. I'm now looking for a train and hotel reservation for one night in paris. wow im really going to paris yay for that

What I didnt mention yesterday. I was on a college of performing arts for one year. before that i had around 8 years of ballet dance and 4 years of jazz dance. I started singing at the age of three and began professional vocal lessons when i turned 12.
    I hope they see in me what I see in me. A future Disney character

Omg I am sooo happy right now
    Last edited by ItalianPrincess; 05-08-2012 at 02:56 PM.
    You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body. - C.S. Lewis!

Hi! Wow that's very exciting!! I think those photos look good, I don't think you need to lose any weight at all. Best of luck!

Hi

Oh thank you

Well, then I will just have to wait until 30th.
    Oh I just can't wait
    You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body. - C.S. Lewis!

I heard there are two new mulans, an aurora, an anastasia and drizella, a belle, a cruella, a tiana, and a jasmine. I don't know if there are more/others too.

For those of you who have been following me on my journey to boost my resumes before applying to Disney again, I have some good (and not so good) and the best news ever! Bad news first: I auditioned for the musical Annie because they advertized that they were looking for tappers. I've danced for 16 years and at least 5 of those were tap so I went thinking I was going for tap. Well, they had me sing and it was really painful, even for me, so I wasn't casted. It didn't help me any that during my tap audition two girls who could sing were watching me and, after I was done, "fake tapped" for the director (they did the exact movements I had done but there were no sounds). But, some better news, I did get hired at the local theme park. Right now I'm just doing costuming but I have already been promised a fully-costumed character in a couple of months! They are going to be opening the water park and adding another character to their mix and they are already stretched thin (all of their characters are 4'11"-5'3" and they had to go up to 5'6") and I'm only 5'2" and made it very known that I was interested in getting in as a meet and greet character. As for auditions, I have two more coming up. In two weeks I have an audition for a show called The Passion of Dracula. I'm not really eligible for any of the characters (the youngest is a preferred age of 25-35, I'm only 20 and look 12-16) but I'll go for the experience. In late June, I have an audition with the local Renaissance Faire to be a street performer for their upcoming season. If I were to get both parts, I would have to choose between them because the faire is September-October and the Dracula show is for two weeks in October so I wouldn't be able to do both. (Un?)fortunately, I don't see that happening though! Lastly, the bestest greatest news ever, I'm going to WDW in June! It's only for one day, but one day is better than no day, and I'll get to see some of my friends! There is a possibility too that I might attend an audition while I'm there, but I might also be too involved in the parks to go

• Ossumpossum

Hello, everyone!

After a year or two of lurking this thread, I have finally been able to start attending face-character auditions for Disneyland, so I figured that it was about time to post here. (:

I have thus far been to two face auditions, and have not made it past the first round in either. Maybe one day, though? hehe. All of your advice has been so helpful, though, so thanks to everyone for contributing here!

And now, is there any chance that you guys could take a swing at guessing which character I would be good for? I know that the casting directors may think differently, but having a character in mind while auditioning gives me something to aim for while waiting in that long audition line. haha.

Height: 5'5 (I'm slightly squinty in the picture as the sun was right in my face D; )

Name:  74699_399436386756673_100000709466427_1194582_2140320077_n2.jpg
Views: 1078
Size:  189.3 KB

Thank you! <3

Hi Dilemma & welcome to the thread "officially"

I'm the same as you except I'm auditioning for WDW! Keep it up, some girls don't get past the first round for a few auditions. That's what's motivating me, at least.

As for who you look like, I think you have a pretty, very "versatile" face. But I'm not a casting director! I especially see Aurora and Cinderella.

• "What? What?"

You look like an ariel to me.

Harpist: SO happy & excited for you!!! Keep me updated, of course
    Last edited by savannahmae95; 01-30-2014 at 06:10 PM.

Wanted to update: Disney just called, and it's a no-go for this time, unfortunately. I'll keep trying, though. I made it farther than I thought I would, so I have hope that one day it will happen. I'm just trusting God and His plan for my life!!

KatelinDiane and km3472, so sorry I haven't responded to your PM, been busy the past couple days but I will right after I get some lunch

Hope everyone is doing well

Just wanted to throw this out there.... I recently got hired at WDW for attractions, so I've talked to a few employees One who also started out in attractions, and is now a face character! So even if the auditions aren't going so well, there are other areas of the park to consider and work your way towards! I will personally be attending any auditions I have time for here in Orlando, and I never listen to the 6 month rule :P Unless they call you out on it, keep going!

Quote Originally Posted by Emsipoo View Post
    Just wanted to throw this out there.... I recently got hired at WDW for attractions, so I've talked to a few employees One who also started out in attractions, and is now a face character! So even if the auditions aren't going so well, there are other areas of the park to consider and work your way towards! I will personally be attending any auditions I have time for here in Orlando, and I never listen to the 6 month rule :P Unless they call you out on it, keep going!
    Is it bad to go to 2 look a like auditions in a row? Or should I wait 4 weeks instead of 2? I keep getting the same casting director...how about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Wavy Blue View Post
    I have a random question about this, because I'm thinking of doing DCP next summer...

Are freckles an instant cut? I'm a 5'2" redhead, but it seems like none of the characters have freckles, and I have freckles. Just wondering if I'd even have a chance.
    Rapunzel has freckles. I think Merida might too.

has Disneyland gotten their Merida yet? I've only seen the two that have been tested at WDW but have heard nothing from DL.