Page 402 of 547 FirstFirst ... 302352377392399400401402403404405412427452502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 8191

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Hi everyone! I'm a little new to this (first time auditioning!) but I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge about the Tokyo Disney auditions for princess look-alikes taking place in Orlando this coming September (or maybe even attending)? Is it similar to the auditions for DL and WDW? Or is it something entirely different?
    I'm 5'7, just on the brink of being able to audition as a princess, with some acting, improv, and dancing experience, but nothing past grade school level. I also speak basic conversational Japanese, though I have no idea if I'll even need it for the audition. I'm practicing my smile and my 'princess arms', but should I be expecting anything else?

Thank you for the help again bibi.

Also I do not think it will matter too much about your blue dress, just so long as you are not obviously trying to look like a certain character. You should allow the casting directors to decide what they think you'd be able to pull off. Personally I am fine with any role because the experience would still be awesome.
    ... There's no place like home ...

I'll be there, Ladygirl. I've never attended a Disney audition so I'm not 100% certain, but from what I've read I think it'll be similar to a Disney World audition. I hope the dance won't be too bad because dance is my weakest area of performing

No problem Ruby! Yeah, I would be happy with any character as well, but there are really only a few in my height range so I'd probably end up as friends with all of them if I get cast.

I've talked with one of my friends about the dance bit, she went to an audition before, and she said it really is as easy as everyone claims. I can only hope the choreography is as simple for the Tokyo auditions!

Hi.. I'm new here!
    I'm going to the London auditions for Tokyo next week.. and starting to freak out a little. I'm more of a singer than a dancer. I'm 5'5, so I guess that's good for me..?
    I have no idea if I look right. I have piercings (though I can take them out) and a couple of scars, but I really hope they can look past those.. And my hair is super long (between hip and tailbone length), are there any styles that look cute but keep it out of the way?

Name:  DSC05543 - Copy.JPG
Views: 1192
Size:  109.6 KB
    Last edited by Elliarya; 08-23-2012 at 05:37 PM.

• Ossumpossum

Is anyone going to be submitting for the WDW look-alikes electronic submissions?

It says that we need to submit a headshot and resume, and I'm good on the headshot but have no resume or acting experience for the resume. What should I do about that? I'm not sure if forgoing the resume would be such a good idea. haha.

Hm, well I've never had to make a resume without experience so I'm not entirely sure. Just think about anything and everything you might be able to use: acting classes, school plays, talent shows, voice lessons, puppet shows, etc. and include it all.

How to Make an Acting Resume With No Experience | eHow.com

Here's an article I found that's actually pretty good. I would also Google something like "Beginner's acting resume" or "acting resume with no experience" and see what other people have put together.

Hi everyone. I'm new to MC and love this forum already! I was wondering if maybe someone knew the answer to my question? How often does disney world have auditions at disneyland? I would love to work at disney world, but i am from california so auditions are not very convenient thank you

Hello all!
    I am new to this thread and I was hoping someone could answer my question?

I have recently attended a character audition and made it to the very end where they put you in the casting pool for 6 months.

I have recently moved to the Orlando area and have a new address. Would it be wise to call the casting hotline and inform them that I have new contact information?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!

beachprincess, I don't think that it's very often (if at all) that disneyLAND has auditions for disneyWORLD. But they are taking online submissions right now for disneyworld so you could try that.

KAL, I would absolutely call them and let them know that your contact info has changed. If they try to call you obviously they won't be able to. Calling for an update on your contact info is not that big of a deal in my eyes.

Yes, i know they are a very rare occurrence. I was curious because they held one this past weekend which i thought was pretty shocking. Judging by the new electronic submission process, i imagine they are trying to broaden their search. Thanks. I'm going to try that later this month after Tokyo and Paris auditions.

Have they ever done electronic submissions before? Do you simply send them your resume and headshot and hope for the best?

does anyone here know of any Aladdins who are 5'9?

Quote Originally Posted by bibliobihullabaloo View Post
    Have they ever done electronic submissions before? Do you simply send them your resume and headshot and hope for the best?
    I believe a few months ago they were taking electronic submissions for Tinkerbell. It says on the Audition Calender to send them a headshot and resume. (only one) That's the only detail they give as far as what you should email them. I have no idea what happens after if they like you...I assume you have to go to a live audition still?

Quote Originally Posted by beachprincess
    Yes, i know they are a very rare occurrence. I was curious because they held one this past weekend which i thought was pretty shocking. Judging by the new electronic submission process, i imagine they are trying to broaden their search. Thanks. I'm going to try that later this month after Tokyo and Paris auditions.
    If you look at the Audition Calender, you will see that Florida tends to have a lot more auditions then California. They might go through actors faster but that is all speculation. Looking at the calender, they set a date (Tomorrow, August 31st) for the online submissions. I think that means you have to get them in by then but I don't know for sure. Seeing as I have seen them do online submissions twice now, I don't think they are a submit year-round thing.

Good luck with your auditions!
    Last edited by RubySlippers; 08-30-2012 at 02:36 PM.

I did the last online submissions audition, for Tinkerbell. Submissions do close on that day, so if you're even thinking of doing it, now would be the time to send in everything! You will get an email either way. I am not sure what happens if they liked your picture, but the rejection email says they'll keep your picture on file for a year in case anything shows up. That, mixed with the fact that I can't go full time until June, is why I'm probably not going to submit again. However, if you can work full time soon, I would definitely recommend submitting. The worst that can happen is they reject you, but they have seen your face now and, if what the email says is true, is now on file. As for a resume, if you have no experience, I would tell them that, but also tell them your basics. Things like contact info, height, weight, eye color, hair color, etc. The height is especially important because that is how they classify you as Tink/Peri height versus princess height.