Page 408 of 526 FirstFirst ... 308358383398405406407408409410411418433458508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 7886

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Do you think they'll have an audition for the people who they like from electronic submission?

They most likely will, lizzieloo. When I sent mine in, I got an automated email that said all auditions require a live one. So most likely they are waiting to get x number of acceptable applicants and then they'll audition them. Not sure if at once or all together, but yep! That's my best guess.
    ... There's no place like home ...

Thanks! I kind of figured that was a standard away message basically discouraging random hopefuls from spamming their mailbox, but I'll bet you're right and they will have an in-person audition at some point.

I'm thinking that the online submissions are in place of the first "round" at a normal audition, where they make cuts based on what you look like, to save the time and efforts of those who don't fit what they're looking for... then the in person audition will start with just movement, improv and costuming of the finalists.

i think they'll ask you to attend an audition if they want to see you in person. i doubt they will have a specific auditions just for online submissions.
    Last edited by Evenafterforever; 09-20-2012 at 06:27 PM.

If that's true then why would they even bother with electronic submission? That's a lot of work just to recruit people who are already interested.

Because people who are out of state can submit an online submission. Also people who either can not or do not want to travel to attend an audition they are not sure they will even pass the first round of. Maybe they weren't finding the right fits for their live auditions, so they spread their net a little wider. More chances of them finding what they are looking for.
    ... There's no place like home ...

• Always Dreaming

I submitted Sept. 1 and got a response that they were out of office (as it was the holiday weekend) and nothing since.
    http://aurorahermione.tumblr.com - costuming and random Disney stuff

I got the college program ... Now it's time for the audition ... Let's do this

I submitted mine on the 18th for the 28th deadline and received an out of office reply email as well, but I did submit it fairly late in the evening. I haven't received anything back either.

Hi! I have been following this thread for a while now, and finally decided to post something! My dream is to become a disney face character when I am old enough (right now, i am only 13!) I have a long time to prepare, and to wait , but the problem is, I don't know if I look like anyone! I am 4' 10" right now, and I know I am going to grow, but my doctor says that I will probably be around 5' tall. I am half egyptian and half taiwanese. So, I have half-half nose, big-ish brown eyes, and olive skin.

Suggestions please!

Hey- went to the Paris audition today and it was fun! They are having another Friday night, can I go? At the beginning we gave them cards with our name and availability etc.. I didn't make it through the first round.. Can I still go? Honestly it's really just for practice for my CP audition in october.. (got accepted by the way!) It was led by Michael with the glasses.. He's so cool.. But I'll be embarrassed if he remembers me and my sister and asks us to leave or something if we already attended.. Haha!

Also, it doesn't say on the site you only can attend one..

Hi everyone! I just wanted to stop by and say that I submitted a photo for the electronic submission and received a positive but not definitive response early this morning.
    Last edited by savannahmae95; 01-30-2014 at 06:19 PM.

Hello all! I've been lurking on this thread for a while now. A huge thank you to everyone for being so helpful. Also, my apologies if this question has been asked before - there are 408 pages on this thread! I skimmed as best I could.

I'm a 5'1" performer with hopes of being a face character, but I got a rejection in the electronic submissions. I think I would fare much better in person, as my strengths are dance/clowning/improv. And I'm sure you guys understand - I gotta try it, at least once! I live way up in Massachusetts, though, where we rarely see any audition action. I was hoping to go out to the Saratoga Springs auditions in October, but I'm a little confused by the description. I see that it's for the CP program, but the website also says "Full Time roles." There's one paragraph blurb on the CP, but then there are two other paragraphs on Full Time Character Performers and female Disney Princess Look-Alikes. I graduated from college this past May, so the time for me to do CP has passed, but the close vicinity of this audition (plus timing) makes it really ideal. Those with knowledge, help: is this audition CP exclusive? Or is it an open casting call?

Thanks again for all the help and insight! You guys are great.

It's not CP exclusive! I went to a CP audition as a 16 year old college sophomore this past spring. I was auditioning for seasonal! Almost everyone was auditioning for the college program, but there were a handful of us auditioning for full time/part time/seasonal work. However, as it says on the website, they are looking for performers that can commit to work full time for at least one year.