Page 409 of 531 FirstFirst ... 309359384399406407408409410411412419434459509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 7951

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Thank you so much Savannahmae, that's exactly what I was hoping! I appreciate it. And especially since I already booked a hotel, this is spectacular news. If anyone happens to be going to that audition, feel free to message me, I'm always down for new Disney-loving friends. I'm going to go a day early, check out the National Museum of Dance and whatever else (?) Saratoga Springs has to offer.

Having lurked for so long, having an account now could be a serious hazard to my social life/career, so I'm going to sign off now saying thanks again, keep up the wonderful work, and congrats to all who are still in the running for the electronic submissions!

Still haven't heard anything, good or bad. Anyone else?

Me either. I sent mine in on the 11th for the 14th? deadline... I can't remember. I know it was still for tink/ariel/belle though. I'm just going to forget about it for while. Lol, I couldn't do anything right now anyways!

Hello, all! I had some questions about being a face character....I hope this thread is a good place to ask. If not, I am sorry... I am new...

Anyway, it is one of my biggest dreams to be a Disney face character. Ariel, to be exact. I love her to death. However, I am not interested in being a meet and greet character. I am a singer, I study it, and I would love to perform as a princess at DW/DL. My dream would be to perform as Ariel in Voyage of the Little Mermaid at WDW, or any other place/performance she would sing in. I would be happy with any other character/princesses too, but Ariel is who I am really hoping for.

So, I would say I LOOK enough like Ariel. People tell me I do, I guess. However, what REALLY holds me back from eventually trying out for this is my HEIGHT. I am between 5'8" and 5'9" and I really believe I may be too tall...BUT, considering I don't want to be a meet and greet character, I was wondering if the height requirements and different for performers?

I guess if anybody has any information on auditioning as a Disney singer and the requirements, I would really appreciate the help. I probably won't try auditioning for any roles for awhile now, but I guess I was just hoping for some feedback and if I would be wasting my time trying....

Thank you, everyone....<3

I have no idea about The Voyage of the Little Mermaid....
    Last edited by savannahmae95; 01-30-2014 at 06:19 PM.

I think read on the Voyage Of the Little Mermaid audition info that Ariel needed to be petite like, 5'1-5'2 because she is harnessed into the fly system. Maybe they only do that in Tokyo, though... I'm not sure.
    Last edited by Snow; 09-26-2012 at 05:05 PM.

As I recall, Tokyo is 5'0"-5'7", Voyage cuts off at 5'4".
    the-american-mystery-deepens.tumblr.com

Yeah...in all the videos I have seen, and when I went to WDW this summer, it looks like the Ariels are pretty short. The ones in Voyage of The Little Mermaid look especially short as well. I was just wondering if there was a legitimate cutoff. I want to know exactly how picky they are.

And yeah, Snow, they do the harness thing in the Tokyo one, but not in the one at Walt Disney World. It looks just like a costume fin. To work at the one in Tokyo would be amazing though...especially since I take Japanese classes!

Ugh. : ( It makes me sad to think that I could be rejected for my height...which is something I can't help! A lot of girls I talk to want to be tall, but I want to be short because I just want to be a princess and sing!

That's interesting about the height thing for Voyage, i know alot of shows consider vocal princesses slightly taller than 5'7..

Has anyone heard anything yet from the electronic submission? Now that the deadline is up for the last one hopefully we'll start hearing something!

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 04:30 PM.

I haven't heard anything either. I'd be hesitant to e-mail because they said only to send one, but I am getting a bit concerned.

• Ossumpossum

They just posted another look-alike audition for Disneyland for on the 28th of October!
    There weren't any specific characters listed this time either. o:

Who else is gonna go? =D

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 04:30 PM.

I would check your spam folders because sometimes emails get lost in those. Otherwise, if you cannot find a response, I would send an email inquiring about your submission. It has been long enough, I feel, to ask them about it.
    ... There's no place like home ...