Page 411 of 534 FirstFirst ... 311361386401408409410411412413414421436461511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 8000

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

I'm sorry RubySlippers, I didn't mean to make it sound like I would ever try to tell or even suggest which character I could portray. Of course I would be overjoyed if they were to decide I'm a good fit for any of them! I only mention Jasmine and Pocahontas because of my complexion, I didn't think I was fair skinned enough for the other ones.

Regardless, thank you for the advice

I have a question.
    Are blue/green eyes required for Peter Pan? I mean Peter in the film has brown eyes. I don't know why all Peter CP's have light colored eyes. Or does this not matter at all?

Last edited by ErickSemel; 10-20-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Erick, its not a huge deal. Even if it was though, they can give you contact lenses..

beachprincess: Thank you! There's still hope when I audition!

I would just go in with an open mind and go to have fun. Going with the expectations of getting a certain role means that if you don't get said role, you'll be disappointed. Go for the fun of it, to meet new people, and to have an experience. It might be really intimidating but don't let that get to you. Just enjoy the experience!
    ... There's no place like home ...

Passed my audition ... nailed the animation portion ... was measured up to prince height
    Last edited by HalJordan; 10-21-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Hi guys! I'm going to the audition in London on the 8th of November. Super nervous as I've never done anything like this before but it's always been a dream of mine to be a Disney character. I'm not very good at dancing but thankfully it seems like they're looking for non-dancers as well... Is anyone else going to this?

I'M GOING TO THE LONDON AUDITION!
    Haha, sorry for the excitement, I thought everyone on this thread was in the USA!

Oh yay!!! I'm not the only one! haha if you see a strange Asian girl wave at you don't be scared haha... Are you nervous!? What character are you hoping for? Do you know if you have to be a good dancer for the look alikes?

Haha, no worries! Just come up and introduce yourself! I'll be trying to make friends with people anyway!

I'm not sure that I'm nervous. I mean, I really really want it, but I was so nervous last time that I didn't let myself enjoy it, and that's just no good!
    I have no idea what they look for in Paris auditions. I know that for Tokyo they need good dancers with BIG personality and I suppose if you're graceful it's better.. but I'm just guessing.

I'm hoping for any character, even a fur character! I think at the moment I'm too pale for Belle, Pocahontas or Jasmine, which is funny because I tan really well.. so.. I don't know. You tell me who I look like! Who are you most hoping for?

From your profile picture I can definitely see some Cinderella, Rapunzel or Aurora! I think I only qualify for Mulan hahaha I wish they were hiring pixies because I could possibly fit Silvermist...? It's my first time so I'm going to try my best to have fun and meet more Disney fans! Did you go to a London one last time? Did they hold the Tokyo auditions in the UK?

Oh, I'd love to be Rapunzel!

They might pick you out for the talent pool if you fit a character they're not hiring for.. it's really up to them. And it depends how tall you are. It'd be weird if one of the pixies were taller than the princesses and stuff, right?

Yeah, Tokyo held auditions at the end of August. The contracts were 13 months, so I think it'll be a while before they're hiring again, especially in London. The most important thing, I think, is to smile and enjoy it. They like big smiles! The people I met were all lovely.

I actually have to fly to London because I'm in Northern Ireland, and because it's still UK, they won't invite me to Paris auditions. It's super awkward!

Hii, I was wondering if having a slight lazy eye (everyone says it's barely noticeable) could affect my chances of being hired?
    ~My world would be a wonderland.~

Hi! I am Auditioning for Disney Character Look a Likes this sunday and I am wondering what character I look most like.
    Name:  amanda salinas.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  58.9 KB

Elliarya: Cool thanks for the information! I actually don't know if I'm allowed to audition since I'm on a working visa in the UK and I'm not a citizen, I've been trying to call up to find out. I want to audition for the experience anyway though... It's actually not hard for me to get a working holiday in France so we'll see what they say...

disneydr3ams: I'm new to this too so I don't really know but I doubt they'd care as long as you're a happy person and you look like the character they're looking for

undertheseawanabe: ARIEL! and Rapunzel!