Page 413 of 534 FirstFirst ... 313363388403410411412413414415416423438463513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 7999

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

How many people were there today? Notice any picking trends? Yes, next time indeed!

• Ossumpossum

Quote Originally Posted by beachprincess View Post
    How many people were there today? Notice any picking trends? Yes, next time indeed!
    About the same as usual, not positive how many exactly.
    Really tall girls or really short girls. I know they were picking for Tink at least because one of the girls I met in line got pulled for her before.

Oh cool! Just wondering, by tall, how tall? I'm 5'9, maybe this was the day i should of gone?! Oh well...

Got a rejection letter in my email today... but my friend recieved an email from them asking for more pictures and info!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!

↑ Thanks for the update! Try and get her to spill all the info! Haha just kidding at least they replied to you though..

I got a rejection today too. I wonder if having a professional head shot makes a difference. Just wondering since I sent in home-made ones each time.
    ... There's no place like home ...

She didn't have one. But I wondered the same thing. I actually sent in my avatar picture, lol.

Hey guys. Just wanted to share a little about my Disney Character Look Alike audition for Disneyland that happened this weekend.

First I would just like to describe me a little because I noticed a few people were asking if freckles were ok and etc. I do have freckles, and was measured at 5 '2. I made it all the way to the end of the audition for a character who does not have freckles, so I am assuming that if chosen they would just cover them up with makeup. So don't worry if you have freckles are unsure if your height or weight is good enough. Honestly you wont know until you try! For all you know Disney will think you look like one of their characters, just like me. so here is my audition story:

Just like with most of the audition stories i have read/ heard, they had us line up as soon as we got in, in groups of 70, looked at our faces, then sent people home. I made it past that round with about 10 other people from my group of 70. They had us all fill out applications, measured us, took pictures of us, then gave some of us scripts, and some of us costumes. They also sent home half the people in the room saying they weren't looking for their exact profile at that moment but they took down their information. At that point most of us were really confused, because it was difficult to tell which was better, to be given a script or put in a costume. There was maybe about 20 to 30 people left in the room. There were a lot of girls chosen to audition for Snow White, but just one for the other princesses like Ariel, Jasmine, Pocahontas, etc. I was among the people who were given a script.They then slowly started taking the people for costumes, giving those like me who received a script time to practice. Some people never came back, and those who did come back, some were given a script. Finally they called me and a few other girls in. They had me go first, where I performed the part reading from the script and did my best to act and sound like the character they said I was auditioning for. They were really nice and after each of us finished they had me stay behind and perform a simple movement routine as if I was on a parade float. Then they said I was done for the day and they would let me know.

So I made it pretty far. I was there for a total of 5 hours. Not sure if their gonna call me back or not this week but fingers crossed!

I'm so sorry to hear that, Snow! Definitely keep trying. And tell your friend best of luck for me! How long did it take for them to reply? I'm surprised they replied before the submission deadline...

Went to an audition about 3 weeks ago for the DCP and got accepted thank you guys so much for all the help!

• ***PIXIEDUSTER***

I just wanted to say that today, & 2 weeks after My audition.
    I got an Email for Disney Entertainment offering me the role of Character Performer!

I'm in shock!
    "Ready to help CREATE and HONOR the MAGIC!..... "

• Ossumpossum

Congrats to everyone who just posted about making it through! (:

In the old abandoned old abandoned amusement park.

Congrats to everybody :D​!

• ***PIXIEDUSTER***

Thank You! Thank you,..thank you!
    Still in shock! AHHHHHHH!
    "Ready to help CREATE and HONOR the MAGIC!..... "

Accepted as a CHARACTER PERFORMER for SPRING ADVANTAGE 2013 ... Cant wait to smoulder up WDW