Page 414 of 534 FirstFirst ... 314364389404411412413414415416417424439464514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 7999

In the old abandoned old abandoned amusement park.

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Oh, I'm so envious of all of you!
    Congratulations!

Congrats all!
    ... There's no place like home ...

These stories inspire me to try out! I so badly wanna be a cast member! Ugh just 5 more months until i turn 18!

Last edited by brittanyHM; 11-16-2012 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinpotterfans07 View Post
    Hey guys. Just wanted to share a little about my Disney Character Look Alike audition for Disneyland that happened this weekend.

First I would just like to describe me a little because I noticed a few people were asking if freckles were ok and etc. I do have freckles, and was measured at 5 '2. I made it all the way to the end of the audition for a character who does not have freckles, so I am assuming that if chosen they would just cover them up with makeup. So don't worry if you have freckles are unsure if your height or weight is good enough. Honestly you wont know until you try! For all you know Disney will think you look like one of their characters, just like me. so here is my audition story:

Just like with most of the audition stories i have read/ heard, they had us line up as soon as we got in, in groups of 70, looked at our faces, then sent people home. I made it past that round with about 10 other people from my group of 70. They had us all fill out applications, measured us, took pictures of us, then gave some of us scripts, and some of us costumes. They also sent home half the people in the room saying they weren't looking for their exact profile at that moment but they took down their information. At that point most of us were really confused, because it was difficult to tell which was better, to be given a script or put in a costume. There was maybe about 20 to 30 people left in the room. There were a lot of girls chosen to audition for Snow White, but just one for the other princesses like Ariel, Jasmine, Pocahontas, etc. I was among the people who were given a script.They then slowly started taking the people for costumes, giving those like me who received a script time to practice. Some people never came back, and those who did come back, some were given a script. Finally they called me and a few other girls in. They had me go first, where I performed the part reading from the script and did my best to act and sound like the character they said I was auditioning for. They were really nice and after each of us finished they had me stay behind and perform a simple movement routine as if I was on a parade float. Then they said I was done for the day and they would let me know.

So I made it pretty far. I was there for a total of 5 hours. Not sure if their gonna call me back or not this week but fingers crossed!

That sounds like so much fun!!! Haha I've been wanting to go to an audition, but i've been having conflicts with my schedule so far

I have a couple questions though if you don't mind answering them. What did you wear to the auditions? Did you wear makeup? and if yes, how much? And is there anything we need to bring to the auditions?

Please and thank you!!

Good luck and i hope you make it!

Is anyone going to the Disneyland auditions this Saturday?

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by brittanyHM View Post
    I didn't know that there were so many people who wanted to do this too! I know that I REALLY want to be a character.I would be just as happy in a Minnie costume as a Cinderella costume aside from the temperature difference. =) I'm moving to the Orlando area for school and I feel dumb for posting this but I'd rather look stupid online than in front of tons of other people.

I'm 5'3 and just desperately want to be a character or a hotel concierge. I'm going to post a few photos (I know VAINNNNNNNN) and I was wondering if people who auditioned before could tell me if they think by looks I would get cut immediately? If I look like I have potential, who? If not, be gentle! I feel really awkward for doing this.

---------- Post added 11-07-2012 at 09:43 PM ----------

@ the girl who got the rejection letter but friend was asked for more info, is that you in your avatar? I think you look SO much like Snow!
    Hmmm.. rapunzel! I think you're just a tad short for aurora and cinderella. But to me, you look like them all.

Name:  ishaancar.jpg
Views: 1198
Size:  48.6 KBName:  544385_2901239990204_1601990239_n.jpg
Views: 1201
Size:  37.2 KB

Who do I look like? It's been my dream to be a face character for a very long time. I just want to see if I'm eligible. I stand at about 5'10-11.

I am a senior in high school, I'm 17. It says on disneyauditions.com that you can try out when you're at least 16. Does anyone know if WDW hires that young? Can I try out now even though I'm not available to work until I graduate in June? Would being a face character be realistic for someone as young as me? What about other jobs around the park? What can a teenager fresh out of high school do at Disney world? If you can answer any of my questions it'd be much appreciated! Thanks! My main goal/dream is to be Cinderella.

---------- Post added 11-12-2012 at 01:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MagicFantasy View Post
    Name:  ishaancar.jpg
Views: 1198
Size:  48.6 KBName:  544385_2901239990204_1601990239_n.jpg
Views: 1201
Size:  37.2 KB

Who do I look like? It's been my dream to be a face character for a very long time. I just want to see if I'm eligible. I stand at about 5'10-11.
    You would make a good Aladdin or Prince Naveen from princess and the frog. Or Flynn from tangled. Good luck, it's worth a shot!
    Last edited by Kayella; 11-11-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayella View Post
    I am a senior in high school, I'm 17. It says on disneyauditions.com that you can try out when you're at least 16. Does anyone know if WDW hires that young? Can I try out now even though I'm not available to work until I graduate in June? Would being a face character be realistic for someone as young as me? What about other jobs around the park? What can a teenager fresh out of high school do at Disney world? If you can answer any of my questions it'd be much appreciated! Thanks! My main goal/dream is to be Cinderella.

---------- Post added 11-12-2012 at 01:17 AM ----------

You would make a good Aladdin or Prince Naveen from princess and the frog. Or Flynn from tangled. Good luck, it's worth a shot!

Thank you for your reply! Yes I've been told that I could be Aladdin.Name:  46518_3258784248587_785000391_n.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  31.7 KB

Here's a less instagramed photo.. lol

Hey guys! Does anyone know if they drug test you?

Last edited by brittanyHM; 11-16-2012 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brittanyHM View Post
    also, i just want to add stuff,. i went to the doctor yesterday and i'm 5'2.5 im not 5'3.... lol. also, i didn't realize that you had to be 18 for the e submissions for disney world until after i submitted, s and they emailed me back asking for more info and after i read over the TOS and found out that you can only audition at 16 if it is in person (not online) . so i emailed them telling them that i was only 16 and they said that i was more than welcome to audition in person... is this a good sign? if i cant be a face character after auditioning, could i be like minnie or sitch or something?

ps SO sorry for the horrible grammar and spelling. i am just so tired. so tired that i feel drunk almost. i cant sleep and im tired. HUH!
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have to be 18 for DL and 16 for WDW.

Is there any way I could get you to delete my picture from this post? Thanks!

Also, thanks for the comments on who I could be! =)