Page 418 of 524 FirstFirst ... 318368408415416417418419420421428468518 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 7847

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Did anyone attend the Fantasmic auditions?

Quote Originally Posted by Hannbann5678 View Post
    1.How is that false? If company policy requires someone to be a certain age to be cast, they don't deviate from that and go younger.. it just doesn't happen.
    3. I don't mean to fit the wig, they need bigger faces so they can be seen from farther away. If you have a small face with small features you aren't likely to be cast as a face character in a show or parade because your face will be harder to see from farther away. This was true when my mom and sisters worked there and it is still true today.
    There are cast members who get hired when they're 17, and if they are a graduating senior. You can be 17, but just closer in age to 18.

I was thinking more of the meet and greet side, not about parade and show.

Does anyone know if Disneyland Look-a-Like auditions are ever held in Orlando? I've been trying to keep an eye on the website but was just curious if anyone knows for sure. or Disneyland Paris for that matter, what a life-changing experience that would be if you made it through!

I did with three of my friends. None of us made it past the first round. I know one girl who made it to the second and another who made it to the last before getting cut. I also knew a guy there. It seems like post of the men made it past the first round.

bit of magic: I don't know if any public auditions for DLR or DLP are held at WDW, but I know that they do hold in-house auditions occansionally for the cruise lines and overseas parks, so it's possible they also hold some for DLR in-house.

Has anyone ever auditioned again before the 6 month period and had a successful audition/passed the first round experience? Like, you went in month 1 and didn't get it but came back in month 3/4/etc and had some success? I hope that makes sense, but I am wondering if they "blacklist" or tell the casting directors who have violated the rule, because they put the names into the computer...Just wondering/rambling haha

I'm sure they have no way of knowing when your last audition was, but I'm also sure that they come to recognize those who overdo it. An audition is essentially applying for a job, and when applying for a job it's best to follow the guidelines set out by those who are doing the hiring.

If this helps, I have been told by CMs at Casting that Disney likes to see focus in what types of jobs you apply for, so they recommend for professional intern hopefuls to only apply for a few internships they feel strongly qualified for. There are some who have applied for every single internship offered in a semester and Casting knows all of their names, because they've made themselves stand out in a bad way.

That said, giving or taking a month probably wouldn't be cause for them to boot you out if they liked your performance.
    the-american-mystery-deepens.tumblr.com

km3472:

To be honest, I went in for a WDW audition in July and did not make it past round one, and then went back in October and made it through round two. I did not have a successful audition per se, but it doesn't appear that I was blacklisted or anything, or I don't think I would've made it to round two. I might go back for a third and final, but I'll wait the full six months and go in April. Hope that helps at all.

Thanks for the help (: I'm asking because at my audition the casting director looked at me for a while, looked down, and moved right on. Maybe it was my height or it could've been that, I'm not sure. I had auditioned before my 6 months were up. But now I'll just wait I suppose!

Hey everyone!! So I just created a micechat account and I'm so happy and looking forward to hearing from all of the amazing talent here on micechat! It's been a dream of mine to become a performer in Disney, it would be amazing if I could even someday be belle in Hollywood studios beauty and the beast show. I am a singer, dancer, actress and artist and I've taken a few voice lessons from a former friend of belle and cinderella. Ive also had experience working as belle at my school's arts festivals they hold every year in the spring. I'd love to know more about my chances of becoming a cast member someday! My biggest worries are my freckles and my nose but tell me what you guys think! I'll post a pic below! I'd love to know any positive/negative feedback from all of you! Thank you so much! Oh also! I'm 16 right now and I won't be auditoning until I'm closer to 18. But getting started earlier the better right? thanks again!Name:  me1111.JPG
Views: 656
Size:  201.1 KB

Good morning! My name is Coral and I'm 19, from Arizona. I have a dream of becoming friends with Alice, Wendy, and any other Disney character around my height. I'm 5'3" with a rounder "baby" face, as I've been told. So I figured those characters I mentioned would be the best for me. However, I'll leave that to the audition judges to determine!

Aaaand this is my face.

Name:  Screen-shot-2012-12-30-at-2.24.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  55.3 KB

I have a bit of dancing experience being in an RHPS cast and having my own cast with lots of dancing. I'm a quick learner, so I'm hoping that will help me at auditions. I've been thinking of getting into a basic dance class or two to help me along.

Being friends with a Disney character is a big motivation for me to lose weight. I'm not very overweight, but I could lose about 30-40 pounds. Then I will not only have a better chance, but also feel better about myself and have a healthier life style.

I haven't attended any auditions yet because I haven't seen any for Disneyland for just look-a-likes. I haven't shown any interest in any parade auditions merely because I prefer interacting with guests than being up on a float. Should I not be ignoring these auditions?

Very happy to be on Micechat and I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Sorry if this question has been answered, if it has please feel free to give me a link anyways I was wondering who I might be cast as, I am 5'2 and 5/8 and if you are cast as a face character, are you also cast as a fur character like Micky or ballo? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WannabeSnowWhite View Post
    Sorry if this question has been answered, if it has please feel free to give me a link anyways I was wondering who I might be cast as, I am 5'2 and 5/8 and if you are cast as a face character, are you also cast as a fur character like Micky or ballo? Thanks!

At disneyauditions.com they give you the specific heights for the characters, and yes they make it very clear at the auditions that if you are cast as a face character you WILL be a fully costumed character as well! I just went to an audition yesterday Didn't make it to the second round, it seemed like they were only pulling taller girls - except one short girl by me who's number was called but she seemed really tan so I don't know what character she would have been she was so small like me. I will go back in a few months or before if any singing auditions pop up!

[QUOTE=Ashleyp;1056890232]At disneyauditions.com they give you the specific heights for the characters, and yes they make it very clear at the auditions that if you are cast as a face character you WILL be a fully costumed character as well!

Sorry, another question, actually two. How often are you a fully costumed character compared to a face character? What are the fully costumed characters for my height? (5'2 and 5/8)

hey people ,i liked to say it's nice to see people helping each other. I have been thinking about auditioning but i have some questions and comments.(they might sound stupid but i don't care=])
    for an audition do i need to contact someone before i go?
    there is an audition on the 20 of this month for disney character performers at anaheim, do i need to contact someone before i go to the audition or do i just show up?