Page 422 of 547 FirstFirst ... 322372397412419420421422423424425432447472522 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 8204

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

i am hopefully going to the one on february 21 for dancers for Mickey and the Magical map. i live really close to screenland studios =]

That's awesome, break a leg! You'll have to tell us how it goes!

Sent in my electronic submission last night! So excited to see that Mulan was included in the "seeking" list.
    Anyone know how long it typically takes them to respond? I went back a bit in the boards and it seems some people got immediate responses and others got them months later...

I would say about two weeks if not more. That's about average from what I could tell during the last time they were taking online submissions. They probably get a lot of submissions so I would be patient.

Also the pictures they are asking for this time are different then last. (Last they just asked for a head shot.)

shannonbean, did you take the pictures yourself? Anything specific like background, lighting, etc? I'm trying to figure out the best way to take mine.
    ... There's no place like home ...

can anyone by any chance give some tips as to what to put in a resume. I have never actually made one and i am lost as to what i should mention. Anything would work thank you=] and people dont forget about the electronic subbmissions

Hi everyone!
    I've been reading this thread for awhile as I'm thinking about applying for the college program, but now that I've seen electronic submissions for full time positions, I'd like to know if I can do the electronic submission & still apply for the college program, or will they know I've already done the electronic & say I'm unable to try for both. Thanks!

geckogaby1- My suggestion for this type of resume would be to put things at the top like name, hair colour, eye colour, height and weight {if you're comfortable with that} and contact info like phone numbers and e-mails. {Since this is for a performing position it's a little different than a regular job where your eye colour/hair colour etc don't really matter}

Then list any acting, singing and dancing credits/shows or training you have. After that you could probably add any other work experience, schooling/training you have.

You could also add an area of special skills especially any that would help in this job. My performance resume has stuff like basic piano skills, beginner in stage combat, puppetry, working with children.

I would definitely use Google or another search engine to search for resumes or performance resumes as that has helped me in the past for formatting etc. Break a Leg!

zammiewoodz- Unfortunately I don't know much about the college program or the rules that apply. I would shoot them an e-mail to ask. When I've e-mailed in the past I've gotten a friendly auto-response and then usually you hear back within a few days. Hope that helps a bit!

RubySlippers: Thanks for the info! I'm just trying to let myself forget that I've even sent it in so I don't think about it all the time haha.

For the pictures, I used the self-timer on my little point and shoot. Just used my blue wall as a background and had the window open for natural lighting, though I did brighten the image later. I figure they skipped the headshot and went straight to profile+straight on shot since they want to see your face and not your photography skills This is what it ended up looking like:
    Name:  disney.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  12.7 KB

Cm hopeful- thank you for the tips i appreciate it=]

Hello all! I'm new to this thread! I know a bunch of people have asked questions about tattoos, but I have another! I have a petit anchor on my foot. It's easily coverable with shoes and makeup. Would I even be considered for a princess? Do they consider girls that can cover them? Thank you!

i sent in my electronic submission a week or two ago when it was first posted and i just wanted opinions if you think I could make it? (i know you all say you dont know what they look for but yeah.) but please Name:  Screen shot 2013-02-06 at 9.56.10 AM.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  118.2 KB

did anyone have trouble submitting for the online submission? I emailed my stuff in today, but received an email saying that the email box was full? Do they empty it everyday? Should I just keep emailing it until they take it or wait a day and try again? Help!

i had no trouble/ i never got an email back saying it was too full- than again i turned mine in like 2 or 3weeks about. the only thing im worried about is if they will be able to open my resume because i turned it in on a mac and forgot to export the file to "word" form... instead its a "libreOffice" form :/

shannonbean- Your pictures look awesome! I wish you the best of luck!

geckogaby1 - No problem, hope it turns out well for you!

cinderelle - I remember at one of my Cruise Line auditions you had to fill out a form and one of the questions was about tattoos but there was no form at my other two auditions. I think it depends on where and how big but if it's easily covered by make up and shoes then you might be ok. If it's not a huge cost or inconvenience to go to the audition I say go anyway! You never know! But that's just my two cents.

rachelelizabeth - I really have no idea what the casting directors are looking for but you are very pretty! I wish you the best of luck too!

Disneygirl4289 - I personally would definitely e-mail it again until it doesn't say the mailbox is full anymore.

Break a Leg to everyone who is auditioning soon or has submitted electronically! I'm still waiting for an audition to come up that I can go to. It's so hard being patient haha!
    Last edited by CMHopeful; 02-07-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Just submitted my online audition does anyone know if we get some sort of confirmation email that they got it?