Page 423 of 534 FirstFirst ... 323373398413420421422423424425426433448473523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 8004

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

For the online submission? They usually just send out emails after they have looked at your pictures and stuff

so if they like our pictures/choose us do we automatically get the job or do we have to fly in to WDW and do like an in person audition to narrow everything down??

I've tried about 20 times to submit my online audition, and EVERY TIME it has come back with a message saying that my message is undeliverable because Disney's inbox is full! I'm getting frustrated!

I just resent mine in for like the millionth time, and I have yet to receive the mailbox is full message so maybe they fixed it? Try again!!

I sent it to the regular audition website, and I got an email back saying that they were trying to correct the issue of the inbox being full. I just sent it in - it's fixed!

Well, that was fast at least..."at this time we do not feel you are a match for this particular role." oh well, next time maybe!

i got an email from disney... unfortunately they said I don't look like the people they need right now...
    well theres always next time

Awwww sorry to hear that ladies!! Hope it works out another time!

I submitted my application before the deadline but received a message back saying the inbox was full. Has this happened to anyone else as well? I tried to contact the casting office but they are closed for the weekend so I won't be able to speak to anyone until Monday which will probably be too late by then to resubmit... Any suggestions?

is anyoneelse sil having troule with t?

it did not go trough =[i tried t least 50 times and it did not work =] ood lick to the peple who wer able to send it=]

I'm sorry to hear that there were some problems with submitting the online submissions! Both times I submitted online it went through without a problem. In both cases, I got an email back from them within a couple of days saying that they got my email and would review it. It was another couple of weeks before I got the second email denying me (the first time, the second time I never heard back). I had a friend who was emailed back and they asked her for more pictures and information.

Has anyone been to a vocal audition? I'm thinking of going to the one for the cruise line and don't know what to expect. Will I just sing my 16 bars or is there more? What do they look for in vocalists? I'm strong in singing and acting, but I'm not a great dancer. Do they want all their vocalists/actors to be able to step into dancing chorus roles? I'm too short to even audition to be a dancer but I don't know if they'll want me to anyway.

I've never been to a vocal audition but I'm going to be going to the same one on the 25th so maybe I'll see you there!! I have some of the same questions as you. I don't know if they're going to ask us to dance so I thought I'd bring some dance attire just incase.

When I did character auditions in New York for DCL they had vocal auditions in the morning and I heard one girl say she sang her 16 bars and they liked it so they asked if she had anything else but she didn't so I think I'll bring a second song "just incase".

Also I have a friend who's done two contracts on the Magic and it sounds the performers are kept very busy so you'd probably be a lot more than the one character in a mainstage show. Of course I don't know for sure but that's my best guess. Break a Leg!!!

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 04:48 PM.