Page 424 of 526 FirstFirst ... 324374399414421422423424425426427434449474524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 7887

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

im going on the 24=] i dont know what to wear=[

• Ossumpossum

Quote Originally Posted by KatelinDiane View Post
    Hello ladies! DLR posted an audition on the 24th for Ariel, Aurora, and Cinderella lookalikes! I'll be there! Anyone else going? And what are you planning on wearing?
    I'll definitely be there too!
    I've taken to wearing yoga pants and a nicely fitted tshirt with natural makeup and my hair up in a ponytail to my past few auditions. This is just based on whom I've recently seen chosen from the first round.

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 04:49 PM.

I'll be at the Disneyland auditions on the 24th! A good friend of mine that is friends with Ariel and Rapunzel at WDW wore black yoga pants and a fitted top.

=] we should totally meet up=] thank you ladys for the tips=] i like your ideas=]

I'm thinking of going to that audition geckogaby1!! I'll be in town for the singing one the day before so I'm thinking if I don't make it to the call back for that one or the call back is the morning of the 26th I will try the Character Performer one too. Part of me also wonders that if I do get a call back they would ask me to do the character performer one to see me dance??? I have so many questions but I'm just going to come prepared for anything and everything haha! I'm currently stressing about what to sing!

Good luck to everyone going on the 24th!! I never even thought about what to wear to an audition! My best guess would be something you can move in that still looks put together. I think the yoga pants and the fitted tee sound like a really safe option Haha knowing me though, if i ever get the courage to go to an audition i'd probably bring a back up outfit just in case what i was wearing was really different from other people :P

Also I was just wondering, I sent in an electronic submission, but I still haven't heard back. Is that good or bad news? Haha I keep checking my mail to see if i get anything!

What kind of shoes should we wear for the 24th? I've heard conflicting things. My friend who is friends with Ariel and Rapunzel told me they turned people away who were in character shoes, but then I've heard they like character shoes? Help?!

Anyone know if they do dcl auditions in Florida? All I've really seen is for in Cali and ny.

is anyone going for the audition formickey and magical map the 21?

Anyone hear back from the electronic submissions yet? Last time I heard back a lot sooner.

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 04:49 PM.

As far as what to wear to the audition... for the 3 character performer auditions I've been to I've always worn yoga pants, a form fitting yoga top and jazz {dance} shoes. People I have seen have worn all sorts of things but for me this has worked the best because I feel comfortable to do anything they ask me for. {But then again I haven't gotten the job so far so who knows?!?!}

If it is specifically for princesses you might want to wear something a little more feminine but make sure you can move in it too.

Just my two cents. Break a leg to all who are auditioning! Maybe I'll see you at the DCL auditions

• Ossumpossum

I'm actually not sure about the character shoes either. I would assume that they wouldn't turn you away just because of something you're wearing, unless it's interfering with your ability to move. That doesn't really make sense when they could be turning away a perfect character just because of her shoes. I would actually be pretty amused if I were turned away at all gazillion of my previous auditions simply because I wore the wrong shoes. Goodness. D;

Also, I definitely agree with meeting up on Sunday! It would be great to meet ya'll (: I would definitely recommend that we get there at 8 at the latest, as any time after that usually turns into waiting for many hours. . . .