Page 434 of 509 FirstFirst ... 334384424431432433434435436437444484 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 7632

• Under that tree again!

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by ErickSemel View Post
    You all are so sweet! Thank you! <3

Here's a photo with a bigger smile.
    'cause you know me inside out
    My concern is that with a wig and hat will your facial features that aren't right be drawn out. I do see the similarity but it doesn't seem perfect just very close.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Each wig is made and fitted for each cast member. So, I don't think that'll be an issue. A wig lady at Disneyland told me.

• Under that tree again!

Each wig is made and fitted for each cast member. So, I don't think that'll be an issue. A wig lady at Disneyland told me.
    What if different hair makes your nose look bigger. That is the issue I can see happening. You change a couple things and other things look different.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Not exactly true. They have pre-made wigs and they will cut them and stretch them to fit your head. Not made personally for each person though.

Not exactly sure you look like any other peter pans i've ever seen.

Sorry that this question might have been answered already, but are there any opportunities for boys that are about 5'6-5'7 in height in the face department, perhaps in a parade or show? I would be perfectly happy if I could be Pluto, but gee, if I could be a face character I would probably die! No preference between Disneyland/WDW.

Thanks for the help!
    Do do do do do do dodododododo!

-My Electrical Parade Impersonation

They do custom make for some but not all. There's 2 Peter's currently at Disneyland. One with blue eyes, and the other with brown. They do not look alike at all. They're lacking on consistency. I'm guessing Disneyland doesn't really mind it for Peter. So, who knows? I'm going to audition to see what all goes down.

Peter in Sound or the park, a Chimney Sweep, Mardi Gras Dancer. Mad Hatter in Fantasmic, or even the Hatter out in the park! That's all I could think of at the moment.

To be honest, I don't think their consistency is that great for most of the characters. They pick people who they think look similar, then they dress them up and they definitely don't. At least each Peter has the right attitude, that for me, as a guest, I don't mind so much that they look different. I definitely think for guys it's much more relaxed. Look at Bert, for example. I know one of the Berts at DLR, and while I think he makes a good one, I didn't think he would be considered looks wise because the ones they already had at the time looked so different from him. Girls can hide behind the huge wigs and lots of makeup, guys not so much. I think it's more about personality for the guys.

• Sock Puppet

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by boatsofdl; 05-02-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Anyone been to a Character performer audition for the Cruise Line or know what the audition is like? How good a dancer do you need to be?

• Sock Puppet

Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by KatelinDiane View Post
    To be honest, I don't think their consistency is that great for most of the characters. They pick people who they think look similar, then they dress them up and they definitely don't. At least each Peter has the right attitude, that for me, as a guest, I don't mind so much that they look different. I definitely think for guys it's much more relaxed. Look at Bert, for example. I know one of the Berts at DLR, and while I think he makes a good one, I didn't think he would be considered looks wise because the ones they already had at the time looked so different from him. Girls can hide behind the huge wigs and lots of makeup, guys not so much. I think it's more about personality for the guys.
    Name:  5379099987_048ee29b2e_z.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  217.7 KB

That's why they become regular Character Performers. I bet you that this is a guy looking at the history of WDW...

...or take Mr. Lightyear, for example! I woundn't want to be in a MENS costume!
    Last edited by boatsofdl; 05-02-2013 at 10:27 AM.

• Sock Puppet

Face Character Performing? Yikes!

• Sock Puppet

I hope I am not spamming, but my posts won't show!

Quote Originally Posted by KatelinDiane View Post
    Name:  5379099987_048ee29b2e_z.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  217.7 KB

That's why they become regular Character Performers. I bet you that this is a guy looking at the history of WDW...

...or take Mr. Lightyear, for example! I woundn't want to be in a MENS costume!

• Evil is Sexy

The Berts are amusing. I've seen two brunettes and a blonde!!! one. Blonde!! ?!!

I've only seen one Peter as the actual meet and greet one. I've seen him in the parade as well, but usually it's the other gentleman. And of course, Fantasmic! Peter is played by male and female stunt people.

I would think you could probably play one of the princes if you are at least 5'7".
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    The Berts are amusing. I've seen two brunettes and a blonde!!! one. Blonde!! ?!!

I've only seen one Peter as the actual meet and greet one. I've seen him in the parade as well, but usually it's the other gentleman. And of course, Fantasmic! Peter is played by male and female stunt people.

I would think you could probably play one of the princes if you are at least 5'7".
    The princes start at 5'10 (so 5'9.5") not 5'7.