Page 440 of 541 FirstFirst ... 340390415430437438439440441442443450465490540 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 8103

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

@justonce94 i'm so jelous wish i could audition in 2 weeks haha :')
    @WDIShowWriter like MagicalJenn said don't worry about it just have fun! And Disney may see the potential you don't see! There are alot of Disney princesses which are not stunning and sometimes you can't even see them as a character but when they get into costume and makeup they look just like the princess! Disney sometimes also pick girls with plainer faces because they are more of a canvas for makeup but it is also required to resemble a charcter in some way!

@Keysha23 i am so excited but also nervous. I just don't know what to expect since this is going to be a general character performers audition. I want to be in parades. The Celebrate a Dream Come True looks so much fun. I also hope to be considered for the Dream Along With Mickey Show.

@wdishowwriter Yup, do not worry. Sometimes, you really just don't know what they are going to do. They may take people who are either more plain or more beautiful. In reality, Disney casting can be very unpredictable. I, on the other hand, am just taking comfort on this fact knowing that they may choose me. Go ahead and audition again. A friend of mine actually told me that her friend auditioned for a princess and didn't get it until her 11th try.

It takes quite some time. The goal is to never ever give up. Good luck everyone!

@justonce94 i've watched countless parades on youtube (i'm so sad haha) but they are amazing! I love the music too it gets stuck in my head though

Oh and just out of interest what charcter/s is everyone else aiming for?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaysha23 View Post
    @justonce94 i've watched countless parades on youtube (i'm so sad haha) but they are amazing! I love the music too it gets stuck in my head though

Oh and just out of interest what charcter/s is everyone else aiming for?
    I'm hoping to work as a fur character one day. I'm 5 foot 3, so just about the right height for alot of characters I'd love to be chip or dale, mickey or minnie, really all of them. It just looks like alot of fun and I definitly don't mind acting silly

@MagicalJenn they must be great characters to play especially chip and dale because they always mess around together! I want to be either rapunzel, ariel, aurora or cinderella because they look like good parts to play and they're probably the only princesses I can pull off! I would especially like to be chosen for rapunzel because she is quite quirky and fun! But I doubt if I get chosen I'll be her because I probably look more like the other princesses but I'd love to play any part tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Kaysha23 View Post
    @MagicalJenn they must be great characters to play especially chip and dale because they always mess around together! I want to be either rapunzel, ariel, aurora or cinderella because they look like good parts to play and they're probably the only princesses I can pull off! I would especially like to be chosen for rapunzel because she is quite quirky and fun! But I doubt if I get chosen I'll be her because I probably look more like the other princesses but I'd love to play any part tbh
    I can definitly see you as any of those characters tbh, Cinderella just automatically springs to mind from your picture. I could see Rapunzel easily working for you though also, I'd bet you'd have a good chance. I've seen, at the Disneyland in California, that some of the princesses switch off roles, they're not always the same character each day. So, you might have to play a couple parts. I'd love to play any part too, as far as fur characters go

@MagicalJenn thank you! And I knew that the princesses sometimes play a fur but I didn't know they could play another princess! That's pretty cool which park are you auditioning for?

@Kaysha23 I'm aiming for Peter Pan. I'll probably do Terence too.

@Kaysha23 I always wanted to be Belle/SnowWhite or Cinderella but I'm too short, I've moved on to Alice in Wonderland or a Fairy since I'm in that height range

@ErickSemel that's cute I could see you in those roles
    @WinterLily29 If you grow an inch or two i think you could play belle or snow white but at your current height alice is great, she always seems to have so much fun around the park and i love her accent too!

Hey guys when you get chance whatch 'XO and Cinderella' it tugged a heart string! That's what being a character is all about

Last edited by WDIShowWriter; 04-03-2014 at 06:35 PM.

@Kaysha23 Unfortunatly I won't be growing anymore lol I've capped off at 5'2"

This is off topic and a little random, but I just saw the most beautiful picture of Ariel and had to share it with all you hopefuls with body freckles. Gingers fear not! Ariel looks gorgeous here and had cute freckles to boot.
    Name:  tumblr_mme755gYL71rin6lyo1_500.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  99.3 KB

Last edited by MakeItBlue0312; 05-05-2014 at 05:09 PM.