Page 443 of 527 FirstFirst ... 343393418433440441442443444445446453468493 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 7900

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

There were Orlando auditions today! I was there early, but I didn't make it past the first cut. It was weird - some of the girls there were gorgeous and dead ringers for the characters, but they weren't taken. In fact, what I (and a couple others noticed) was that the vast majority of the girls they did keep were really, really short.

Maybe I'll have better luck at the auditions on June 6th.

@opalimne good luck at your next audition that's strange about their height, it's possible they could have mainly been looking for characters that are at mice height! I know the range for princesses is 5'4"-5'8" which character(s) are you aiming for?

Anybody they'll take me for, lol, but I'd really love to be friends with Rapunzel, Belle, Cinderella...Ariel too, but I doubt they'd take me; I have surgical scars on my tummy that would be hard to explain on Ariel XD.

I'm 5'4", brunette with big hazel eyes, and I like to think I'm pretty, but man...sitting in line with all the other hopefuls is hard on the ego, you know? Never felt so plain in my life.

@opalimne although you'd probably not be the best option for Ariel you could probably be the other characters belle sounds like the best character for you but i can't see a picture so can't be sure! And I wouldn't worry about looking plain against the other girls because sometimes people who are plainer looking are a better canvas! (not that you look plain, can't exactly tell haha!) it all depends what they are looking for on the day

• Characters are my friends

Quote Originally Posted by opalimne View Post
    There were Orlando auditions today! I was there early, but I didn't make it past the first cut. It was weird - some of the girls there were gorgeous and dead ringers for the characters, but they weren't taken. In fact, what I (and a couple others noticed) was that the vast majority of the girls they did keep were really, really short.

Maybe I'll have better luck at the auditions on June 6th.
    They may have been looking for friends of Alice, Wendy, and Tink
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 07, Spring 08, Fall 08, Spring 09

Last edited by WDIShowWriter; 04-03-2014 at 06:38 PM.

I was told by previous CPs and CMs that I was allowed to attend all inhouse auditions as well, which are not advertised on the Disneyauditions website because they are only for current CMs and CPs. I was also told that there would be some for Halloween/Christmas parties, and for the Star Wars weekend in May (after I extend). One girl I know was able to attend like twenty auditions during her programs because she was there while they were doing the touring princess auditions. I know that Disney has a rule about changing your role in their company for full/part time people for six months, unless you get entertainment, because that is considered a promotion. I don't know if that applies to CP or not though.
    Quote Originally Posted by WishStar View Post
    Just a note, as a CP there are only 2 auditions you will be able to go to. One is for female lookalikes and the other is for extending your program. All the others specifically say that current College Program cast members are no eligible to attend. The only exception is if it's within 6 weeks of the end of your program and you want to be considered for full-time/part-time.

Quote Originally Posted by harpist1991 View Post
    I was told by previous CPs and CMs that I was allowed to attend all inhouse auditions as well, which are not advertised on the Disneyauditions website because they are only for current CMs and CPs. I was also told that there would be some for Halloween/Christmas parties, and for the Star Wars weekend in May (after I extend). One girl I know was able to attend like twenty auditions during her programs because she was there while they were doing the touring princess auditions. I know that Disney has a rule about changing your role in their company for full/part time people for six months, unless you get entertainment, because that is considered a promotion. I don't know if that applies to CP or not though.
    You will be able to go to the special seasonal ones (Star Wars and Holiday) but you won't be able to go to any of the regular ones (whether strictly lookalike or parade mover or the generic character performer) they hold each Thursday at the rehearsal facility. There will be 2 that won't be listed on the disneyauditions site (female lookalike and extending) because those are for strictly CPs. You may also go to the Star Wars and Holiday ones that are listed on the site. But any other ones that are on there say specifically "
    • Current WDW College Program Cast Members are not eligible to audition.

Are callbacks for the disney character performers the same day?

Last edited by WDIShowWriter; 04-08-2014 at 12:14 PM.

Last edited by WDIShowWriter; 04-08-2014 at 12:14 PM.

Next Orlando audition is on the 6th! Anyone here going to be there?

I am so going. I'm going to try and get there as early as possible. Thanks Kaysha for your tips.

I am so excited for tomorrow morning. I am going to try and get there as soon as possible. Anybody else going?

Something came up at the last minute, so I wasn't able to go ^^

How was it?

justonce94 it's no problem hope it went okay for you!