Page 445 of 540 FirstFirst ... 345395420435442443444445446447448455470495 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 8087

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Last edited by MakeItBlue0312; 05-05-2014 at 05:12 PM.

justonce: I think the character pool is for six months, which is why they used to have the rule about only auditioning every six months. You could get calls from the cruise line during that time though. I know a girl who was put in the pool and within a couple of weeks she got a phone call and is now working on the ships. Granted, that only works if the character you got pooled for is on the cruise line! Congratulations nonetheless!

Thanks guys! I am just waiting for the email and getting excited! Good luck to anybody auditioning for Disneyland and the future WDW face character look alike auditions!

Last edited by MakeItBlue0312; 05-05-2014 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelinDiane View Post
    Hi all! I have a question: does anyone remember when they auditioned for Merida? Was it before the film released into theaters? During the theater release? Or after sometime?

I only ask since Frozen is coming this fall, and I'm sure they'll be casting for that (well, hopefully!), so I was just trying to figure out when they would hold auditions for that? I'm sure Anna would be in the parks, and not so sure about Elsa, but it would be cool if they had her, too!
    Don't quote me on this because it is just a guess, but I believe they auditioned for her before the film was released. I remember Merida being around the parks before the film was even out.
    ... There's no place like home ...

Has anyone checked out the electronic submissions for Disney world? They have a interesting process for it now...
    ... There's no place like home ...

• ^_~.

I was wondering about the electronic submissions as well. I really like the idea because this way the auditioners can tell at a glance if you might be looking for without holding a mass cattle call audition. Seems like real time-saver for both them and us ^_~.
    But I'm wondering about a couple of things. One, do you guys think it matters if we smile with our mouths closed or not? Or do they want to br able to see what our teeth look like? I have a gappy smile, but I'd be more than willing to buy a set of fake teeth to put over them. I just don't think I could get them by the deadline. Would a close-mouthed smile be a turn-off?
    Also, is it possible to be too...busty? I'm 5'1 and pretty little, but I'm a D-cup.o.O Since the characters I'm the right size for are either kids or fairies, I wonder if being too "top-heavy" is a problem.
    Paranoid questions, maybe. I just want to know what kinds of things they look for, as well as what's considered a turn-off.
    Last edited by ChaseTheDream; 07-03-2013 at 01:54 PM. Reason: phone phail >_<

Last week I auditioned to be a character performer on the cruise line and I made it all the way to the end! Does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes them to let you know if you get cast?

Quote Originally Posted by bibliobihullabaloo View Post
    Last week I auditioned to be a character performer on the cruise line and I made it all the way to the end! Does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes them to let you know if you get cast?
    Congrats on making it all the way to the end!! Isn't it a great feeling! I made it to the end of the Cruise Line auditions at the end of February. They said we should hear by the middle of April {which I didn't} so I'd say about 6 weeks after your audition you would know. They did tell us we'd be kept "on file" for a year so they could still call you after that. Best of luck to you! Maybe we'll work together on a cruise some day!

Congratulations! Any specific character?

Quote Originally Posted by Kovu View Post
    Congratulations! Any specific character?
    No, the Cruise Line only takes 12 CPs per ship, so they all play multiple roles. I was measured at almost 5'2 so the ones in that height range

Hi!! I am a newbie My name is Lexi and I am about to turn 17 so I have some time before I could even audition but I am just afraid that if you have scars they won't consider you... this might have been asked before but is it okay if you have scars?
    Last edited by Tangled Lexi; 07-06-2013 at 01:41 PM.

No, the Cruise Line only takes 12 CPs per ship, so they all play multiple roles. I was measured at almost 5'2 so the ones in that height range
    Very cool. Best of luck to you, hope you get cast.

I was wondering what would happen if you were to wear colored contacts to your audition? Should you say something about it? Would they not cast you if you were to be wearing them?

I was also wondering, if you had a wider nose, would they still cast you? Not crooked, but almost bulbous?