Page 447 of 535 FirstFirst ... 347397422437444445446447448449450457472497 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 8020

• Sock Puppet

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by justonce94 View Post
    Yes, you can. As long as you are a graduating senior! Just follow CMhopefuls advice and go. You never know, right?
    Yep I graduated! Awesome thanks. Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by CMHopeful View Post
    Hi Alice!

I don't have any official info but I'd say you should go!! They might not even ask about your age and at least you'd finally get the chance to audition after waiting all these years!! Do you have the e-mail address for them? You could always e-mail and ask just to be sure but they likely won't check until you get further along and by then they might like you so much they'll just cast you anyway. Best of luck to you!
    Thank you so much! Yeah maybe i'll email or call and ask about it. I'm sure i'm going to end up going though I have definitely been waiting a long time. Finally I can go. Not expecting anything out of it since it'll be my first audition, but never the less i'm excited and hoping for the best!

Absolutely Alice!! No matter what it'll be a great first experience and if you don't get as far as you'd like this time it'll just prepare you for next time!! I am rooting for you!

• ^_~.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilemma View Post
    A look alike audition has been posted for Disneyland on August 3rd at 10:00am~!

Now to figure out if I am able to make the 6 hour trek down south or not. I've gotta get myself a magic carpet for these things! haha~
    Looks like the face character audition is at 9AM, according to the audition website. At 10 o'clock on the same day, there will be a fur character/host audition over in Yorba Linda. Which is a bummer, because it is impossible to attend both. But I've never done a strictly face character audition, so I'm going for that one.*Crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by watercurses View Post
    Have any of you ever auditioned to work in Japan?
    Do you know if the auditions for that are any different than ones for the US?
    Hi, I've only ever been to Tokyo and Paris auditions! I don't know what US auditions are like.. I didn't get past the first round, but for Tokyo, they were looking especially for very very small girls. The first round is a dance combination, which is reasonably simple. There's no measuring beforehand. Pretty much all the guys made the second round.

Hi there! I'm new to mice chat
    back in february, I auditioned for the new fantasy faire for the roles of Aurora, Cinderella, and Ariel. I was pulled to read for Aurora, but got into the talent pool instead because I was still in school at the time and didn't have the correct availability. But the 6 month period of being in the pool ends at the end of august. A little over a week ago I uploaded an audition for the Disney World electronic submissions! I really really hope something comes out of it! It said that we would be notified in a couple of weeks but do you think it would be a couple of weeks from your audition date or the closure of the submissions? I completed my audition on July 4th and the submissions end on July 19th. The waiting is KILLING me! Every email I get I frantically check to see if its Disney. Does anyone know how long it should be and also how the process works if you were selected? By the way I would love feedback to see if I look like any of the characters they are hiring for! (Rapunzel, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Tinker Bell) Im guessing if anything aurora since i was already pulled for her before but I really don't know! I'm 5'7 but Disney measured me at 5'6 1/2. Sorry For the long question and thank for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by alessa View Post
    By the way I would love feedback to see if I look like any of the characters they are hiring for! (Rapunzel, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Tinker Bell) Im guessing if anything aurora since i was already pulled for her before but I really don't know! I'm 5'7 but Disney measured me at 5'6 1/2. Sorry For the long question and thank for the feedback
    You look like Aurora the most, but I could see you as those characters too. Wendy, as well. Good luck!

ah! i love wendy I wish I was short enough to portray her! Thank you very much!

Hey everyone! I'm finally attending my first face audition! August 3rd for Disneyland! I've gotten some sun here in So Cal and I'm a little tan, but I'm 5'5" so hopefully I get pulled for Peter. Do you all think that being a little sun kissed would be an issue? I'm normally a nice light fair olive pale (if that makes sense) naturally. Like in my avatar! Thoughts?

Here's some photos of me.
    http://ericksemel.tumblr.com/post/49374097842/just-me

Here's a more open-mouthed smile photo.
    http://ericksemel.tumblr.com/post/49405410333

I don't think being a little sunkissed would be a problem. Since anyone who works for Disneyland lives in California it's probably hard to avoid! Also, I've seen plenty of characters at Disneyland who are a little more tan than their animated counterpart even Snow White! Break a leg at your audition! Just smile and have fun!

Thanks so much! It makes me feel so much better! I'm feeling very confident and thinking about even going makes me more excited than nervous. In which, makes me smile.

Wow you definitely look the part of Peter pan! Best of luck to you! Alessa you could pass for Aurora, Cinderella, Snow, Rapunzel, Merida, and maybe even Belle.

I just wanted some feedback on which face character I closely resemble. I'm about 5'11 almost 6 ft with a slender build.

Here are a few pics
    Name:  Ishaan.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  27.3 KBName:  ishaaneyes.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  44.0 KBName:  ishaanblanket.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  53.9 KBName:  ishaancar.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  70.7 KB

Thanks so much for the feedback!
    To me, you definitely resemble Flynn a lot! Perfect face and height too! Also, you'd make a great Aladdin, they'll supply contact lenses for sure!

Ericksemel: You can definitely be a Peter Pan! I know someone who is Peter at WDW and you just like him. Good luck!

MagicalFantasy: Aladdin! Definitely. You're also the perfect height for him. Most Aladdins are not amazingly buff anyways, so you can pass. I have seen one who is extremely thin from like five years ago! Wll you be auditioning at Disneyland too on August 3rd?

justonce94: Thank you so much! Which Peter would that be? Any photos? Are you attending the Disneyland audition?

MagicalFantasy: Are you in California attending the August 3rd audition?

Thank you very much for the feedback! Yes I'm from California and I plan on auditioning to experience what the process is like, but unfortunately I live about an hour or so away from the park :/