Page 448 of 542 FirstFirst ... 348398423438445446447448449450451458473498 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 8118

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by ErickSemel View Post
    justonce94: Thank you so much! Which Peter would that be? Any photos? Are you attending the Disneyland audition?

MagicalFantasy: Are you in California attending the August 3rd audition?
    Here he is: Peter Pan Storytime - Walt Disney World Florida 2010 - YouTube

He used to skate for Disney On Ice. He is a coach at an ice skating rink I go to. You remind me of him!

I am actually from Orlando. I am going to my 4th audition. It is for the WDW Look Alikes this July 25th. So we're all in the same boat in waiting for that special chance to audition and hopefully get to be a face character!

We could have been the three amigos going down to theDisneyland audition! That's alright!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by MagicFantasy View Post
    I plan on auditioning to experience what the process is like, but unfortunately I live about an hour or so away from the park :/
    I'm in the same boat as you! I have ways around driving that distance everyday if the outcome of the audition potentially was good, but living an hour away isn't discouraging me! It's nice just for the experience anyway. Good luck to you all of you auditioning, I hope the best for you guys! You all definitely have the look to me. I'll see you there on the 3rd.

• Sock Puppet

And Alessa, you have the perfect princess face!

Quote Originally Posted by alessa View Post
    Hi there! I'm new to mice chat
    back in february, I auditioned for the new fantasy faire for the roles of Aurora, Cinderella, and Ariel. I was pulled to read for Aurora, but got into the talent pool instead because I was still in school at the time and didn't have the correct availability. But the 6 month period of being in the pool ends at the end of august. A little over a week ago I uploaded an audition for the Disney World electronic submissions! I really really hope something comes out of it! It said that we would be notified in a couple of weeks but do you think it would be a couple of weeks from your audition date or the closure of the submissions? I completed my audition on July 4th and the submissions end on July 19th. The waiting is KILLING me! Every email I get I frantically check to see if its Disney. Does anyone know how long it should be and also how the process works if you were selected? By the way I would love feedback to see if I look like any of the characters they are hiring for! (Rapunzel, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Tinker Bell) Im guessing if anything aurora since i was already pulled for her before but I really don't know! I'm 5'7 but Disney measured me at 5'6 1/2. Sorry For the long question and thank for the feedback
    Last time they had the electronic submissions, I received a standard "we received your audition" email and then a few (probably around 3-4) weeks later, I received a "thanks but no thanks" email.

I've heard that some people receive nothing at all, while others get a reply within a week. It's safe to say that around 5 weeks is the longest time to wait to receive an email, good or bad. Otherwise it's best to assume that it's a no.

However, they've changed the process since last time so things could have changed. Although I doubt by much. Hope this helps and break a leg!

Personally I'm still debating it. ugggggggh. Anyone mind looking at my face to see if I even stand a chance? I'm not 100% comfortable with posting here, haha.
    ... There's no place like home ...

I posted a few pages back but I think it got kind of lost in this thread oops.
    I'm new to the forum and I am interested in auditioning in NYC for Tokyo Disney face
    characters! I was wondering if auditions for Tokyo are any different than for ones in the United States and what I should put on a resume for it.

Also I am 5'4"-5" ish and really thin so I am kind of worried I might be too thin for their standards...? Has that ever been a thing? I look really young though maybe that helps...

They are casting Jasmine, Pocahontas, Alice, Wendy, Tinker Bell, Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Cruella DeVil. Ahh do you think I could be considered for any of them?
    (eek I couldn't find a way to make the photos smaller)
    Name:  tumblr_monr0aWqnq1qfq1uoo1_500.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  46.7 KBName:  tumblr_ma02mx2GP51qfq1uoo1_500.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  137.5 KB

wow I never even thought of that range of characters! thanks for the feedback! you could for sure be aladdin and possibly flynn if you stay out of the sunlight a little bit. haha. that's my problem, I tan too easily and most princess's are quite pale.

you could pass as Peter! I've actually seen a Peter who looks similar to you before. I'm going to the auditon on the third too. so excited!

yeah it'll be two weeks tomorrow..I feel like its been awhile but idk :\ I have wishful thinking though. Thanks for the info I appreciate it. I say go for it! Submissions close on Friday, so take the chance

how sweet! thank you doll.

you could pass as Peter! I've actually seen a Peter who looks similar to you before. I'm going to the auditon on the third too. so excited!
    Thanks so much! People normally doubt me or compare me to Aladdin, but I'm too baby faced to be friends with him. It means a lot, thanks again!

You're a perfect princess! You and I have the same tanning problem. Haha! Are you attending the audition then? 8/3?

No problem. It's so weird how they don't specify what characters they're hiring for because they usually do so honestly my guess is that they're stocking up a bunch for the holiday seasons! Yes i will be! unless I hear back from WDW before then. The auditions are really fun though so i'm pretty excited. & thank you very much, that gives me hope! haha (oh yeah, don't let anyone doubt you. people doubted walt too and look where they got him!)

Last edited by MakeItBlue0312; 05-05-2014 at 05:16 PM.

No problem. It's so weird how they don't specify what characters they're hiring for because they usually do so honestly my guess is that they're stocking up a bunch for the holiday seasons! Yes i will be! unless I hear back from WDW before then. The auditions are really fun though so i'm pretty excited. & thank you very much, that gives me hope! haha (oh yeah, don't let anyone doubt you. people doubted walt too and look where they got him!)
    You're perfect! You're absolutely right! Again, thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by KatelinDiane View Post
    Beyond excited for all the auditions coming up!!

I've been on vacation, so I'm sending in my WDW submissions very last minute. Oops!

Besides the lookalikes on 8/3 (woo!), is anyone going to the Christmas Fantasy auditions 8/10 (men) and 8/11 (women)? I went to those auditions last year and it wasn't what I expected.
    If I don't get pulled, I'm so going to the holiday auditions! What are they like?

Has anyone at all heard back from the electronic submissions? Acceptance or Denial?