Page 449 of 527 FirstFirst ... 349399424439446447448449450451452459474499 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 7900

• ^_~.

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

^ I haven't heard anything yet either way, but the deadline just ended a few days ago. I'm sure they wanted everyone to get a chance to turn their submissions in before making any decisions. That's not to say I haven't been obsessively checking my inbox and pacing the floors, of course :P

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 05:17 PM.

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 05:17 PM.

Ah it's killing me! I submitted 3 weeks ago exactly! I know disney time for getting back to people is known to be slowish but after all this time im starting to get anxiety about it hahaha yeah we probably won't know for about week or two since the submissions just closed but yeah maybe i should have waited to submit mine so i wouldn't be so stressed, every email i freak out! haha

wow lucky you made the deadline haha! im trying soo hard to be patient and just not think about it but even if i go a whole day without thinking about it, before bed it keeps me up..

Hey! This is my first post (just joined), and like everyone else I'm wondering what character I'd suit? I know that nobody here is a casting director, but you have a lot more knowledge than me! I think I'm in the range for Alice/Tinkerbell/Wendy right? And also fur characters (I'm used to heat so that's a bonus for that I guess)?

I'm a smidge over 5 foot tall and I look fairly young for my age (I'm 17, I'll be 18 next March but I can pull off 15/16 pretty easily). I have blue eyes, fair skin (with pinkish cheeks and freckles - not overly dark ones, but they're there). My hairline is pretty high as well (but since everyone wears wigs that'd be ok right?). I'm in Australia, so I'd be hoping for either Hong Kong, Paris or Tokyo. I'm doing my final year of high school right now, studying both Italian and French. Paris auditions always say "English or French", so I'm hoping both would be a bonus!

Ooh also, important question - I'm a brunette (I know that's not relevant for casting) but I have really pale eyebrows - like they're incredibly blonde, and a little bit darker towards the center of my face. I do musicals, so normally I just use make-up to darken them - anyone have any ideas on how that'd impact on my chances?

Quote Originally Posted by vim View Post
    Hey! This is my first post (just joined), and like everyone else I'm wondering what character I'd suit? I know that nobody here is a casting director, but you have a lot more knowledge than me! I think I'm in the range for Alice/Tinkerbell/Wendy right? And also fur characters (I'm used to heat so that's a bonus for that I guess)?

I'm a smidge over 5 foot tall and I look fairly young for my age (I'm 17, I'll be 18 next March but I can pull off 15/16 pretty easily). I have blue eyes, fair skin (with pinkish cheeks and freckles - not overly dark ones, but they're there). My hairline is pretty high as well (but since everyone wears wigs that'd be ok right?). I'm in Australia, so I'd be hoping for either Hong Kong, Paris or Tokyo. I'm doing my final year of high school right now, studying both Italian and French. Paris auditions always say "English or French", so I'm hoping both would be a bonus!

Ooh also, important question - I'm a brunette (I know that's not relevant for casting) but I have really pale eyebrows - like they're incredibly blonde, and a little bit darker towards the center of my face. I do musicals, so normally I just use make-up to darken them - anyone have any ideas on how that'd impact on my chances?
    Hi there, I live in the UK, so I've only ever been to Paris and Tokyo auditions, and I've only been to Tokyo Disneyland!

You're so lucky you're Wendy height! Unfortunately, at Paris auditions, they're much more interested in your miming and acting skills, so until you get further, they won't know (or care) who speaks French.

I noticed at Tokyo auditions, shorter girls here for further. At the park, almost all the face actors were olive skinned, even Snow White! Esmeralda was rather tanned (of course), but so was Cinderella.

Ariel had her eyebrows drawn on, so I don't think that will be a problem. They can provide make up for that, and contact lenses, if you eye colour is too different.

I did notice that although they all looked young, they tended to hire slightly older girls. The laws laws regarding age are different in Japan, so I think maybe it's because of that?

Good luck at your auditions! I hope to audition again soon!

By the way.. I was wondering if I look like anybody? I tan beautifully, so I thought maybe Esmeralda.. on account of my having super green eyes, but does anybody have any thoughts? The pictures aren't really great quality..

Elliarya

Hey everyone! I'm brand new here and I've been reading through this thread for a while. I'm applying for the CP once applications come out and plan to audition in October. I was also wondering who you all think I could possibly be! That;s obviously me on the left

I also have another question/problem for possibly blondie or anyone who's been to an audition (I live in AZ and haven't had a chance to go to one in Orlando or LA). I'm 5'7", so right at the top of the height list for princesses. However I'm more of a pear shape. I look skinny, especially in my upper body/waist, but I have pretty good curves in my hips/thighs. I plan to start working out to lose some of those curves, but how curvy is too curvy? I usually wear a size 8 in dresses and I've fit into a size 6 as well, but my pant size usually ranges around a 12/13, just to give you some perspective.

If anyone could give me some insight onto this so I can set a goal for myself, that'd be awesome!!
    "When will my life begin?"

• Tink

Hello! This is my first post! I auditioned online to be a face character and submitted my application Wednesday and they were due Friday! (I like to be early!) and still waiting to hear back! I did email a casting agent to ask how long it would take to hear back and he said "a couple of weeks". So of course im always checking my email and literally flipping out so hard i may be going nuts.

I feel good about the audition and really just want to know! The longer i wait, the more discouraged i feel lol. Of course i understand it takes a while, I mean its an online audition so im sure a million people auditioned!

im really curious what the next step is if accepted. Do they ask for a second audition or just hire you? I mean it was more like a video intro and interview then an audition in my mind.
    Thanks!!

also id like some thoughts on who anyone thinks i can be
    my picture is on the side
    i am 5'2"
    friends say Tink
    i also really love Alice & Wendy
    i meet those height requirements
    so i guess thats all for me?
    but isnt disney height different?
    im also a size zero & freaking out that im too skinny to fit into the costumes. Is that true?
    Last edited by ThinkTinkTX; 07-31-2013 at 04:04 PM.

This looks like fun! I may as well do it as well (why not)....
    I'm 5'11 1/2
    I weigh probably 168
    I wear a 32 to a 33 in waist
    I am an experienced actor, and have acted since I was around 8
    I am 17
    This is what I look like... and I want to audition, I just don't know who to do it as.... I've heard Flynn Rider a lot.... My Gaston impersonation/acting is spot on, but I'm not a giant body builder lol. Muscular, but not that muscular!

View my cosplay (including my ultimate endeavor to make a fully accurate Vader costume), props (including my props from my Vanitas costume that had to be abandoned due to suit constraints), and pictures at https://www.facebook.com/sandercohen13

• Tink

Well the Gaston has fake muscles. I could see Flynn, prince Eric, maybe Snow Whites prince when shaved.
    hm... Probably beast in human form (which they rarely do)

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTinkTX View Post
    Well the Gaston has fake muscles. I could see Flynn, prince Eric, maybe Snow Whites prince when shaved.
    hm... Probably beast in human form (which they rarely do)
    All of those DEFINITELY are what I would want!
    When do they do Beast in his human form??? That would be AMAZING!

View my cosplay (including my ultimate endeavor to make a fully accurate Vader costume), props (including my props from my Vanitas costume that had to be abandoned due to suit constraints), and pictures at https://www.facebook.com/sandercohen13

• Tink

Its rare but sometimes around christmas they do for parades and such.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Vanitas View Post
    This looks like fun! I may as well do it as well (why not)....
    I'm 5'11 1/2
    I weigh probably 168
    I wear a 32 to a 33 in waist
    I am an experienced actor, and have acted since I was around 8
    I am 17
    This is what I look like... and I want to audition, I just don't know who to do it as.... I've heard Flynn Rider a lot.... My Gaston impersonation/acting is spot on, but I'm not a giant body builder lol. Muscular, but not that muscular!
    Don't worry about Gastons muscles, in fact, if you did have big muscles that would more likely put them off you. You also may be a little small for Gaston, but okay for Prince height, however Disney's measuring never seems to be what you actually are so you may end up being Gaston height if that makes any sense

• Tink

Name:  gaston.jpg
Views: 767
Size:  83.7 KB
    I took this photo with Gaston when I went to Disney in May.
    To give you an idea of his costume.
    It is very muscular and when I "danced with him", I cold feel the fake muscles.
    So you certainly do not need to have muscle, I think it is more in the face they are looking for men who's face will fit the costume (like not have a small head in such a big/muscle costume).