Page 454 of 540 FirstFirst ... 354404429444451452453454455456457464479504 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 8097

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by alessa View Post
    thank you for your encouraging words I know since in the past i was given a script for a character i must have a look i guess? and i have been told by a friend of peter i look like a few of the characters so who knows, hopefully my time will come some day! and i am still waiting to hear back from my online audition from walt disney world! I really want to audition at disney world because it is SO competitive at disneyland resort just because it is such a smaller site and they don't need to hire as many girls. and florida is so fun! Anyone here applying for the Disney College Program for Spring 2014?
    Yep, sure am! I didn't make it past the WBI last time so I have to wait until October to apply again.

If you feel driven to try Disney World then go for it! I'm not sure how much more or less competitive it is over here, though.

Hey guys soooo I am very nervous about my Disney World face Character audition on the 29th of august. Does anyone mind telling me what princess or character i look like? Im very nervous any tips??? I was a pre professional ballerina for a very long time and i had to stop because of a surgery so I decided to follow my dream of being a princess
    Anything helps thanks
    josieannef's Library | Photobucket

Does anyone who went to the Disneyland audition know if anyone got pulled for Jasmine?

A very important part is to get there super early so the judges arent bored by seeing the same thing by the time you get there p/s i am also practicing to be a face character!
    HAVE A ZIPPIDY DOO DAH DAY
    ~HAKUNA MATATA~
    Amanda

• Galactic Hitchhiker

For those who went to the Disneyland look-alike audition on the 3rd, did any of you happen to see any potential Mulans/Silvermists being pulled?

To RealDisneyPrincess: Congrats on first deciding to go to your audition. Going to an audition is definitely nervewracking, but it shows how encouraged you are to even try. It is a bit scary at first, but it won't be that bad.

There is probably going to be a dance at this audition. It is going to be extremely simple for you, so no worries since you were a ballerina.

You definitely look like Snow White a bit. Just go to your audition, hope to go onto the next round, and hopefully get pulled. Wishing you the best of luck.

Fairybones: there were definitely mulan's being pulled. One of the candidates that I saw that looked like she was being pulled for mulan got her photos taken then went home, so I'm not sure if any of them were given scripts.

Adiaz: I don't know about Jamines. A couple of the girls pulled in my group resembled her, but they also could've been mulans.

• Galactic Hitchhiker

DreamALittleDream: Hmm, we might've been in the same group!

I figured now would be a good time to stop stalking and join in! I was at the audition on the 3rd, and got pulled out in the first round!!! I'm still freaking out about it. Turns out that I was part of the "card" group who filled out the availability sheet, took some photos and got my height measured. I wish I could have stayed to read for a character, but just knowing that they liked me enough to keep me around (and potentially for a character they weren't casting that day) makes me so, so happy. Also, I thought I saw someone ask about Jasmines, and a girl I was talking to that day had actually been pulled and was asked to read as Jasmine in the next round so I'm sure there were others!

Anyway (: That was my super long winded hi!

Fairybones: I was in one of the first groups! And most of the girls pulled were olive skinned, me and maybe one or two others were fair skinned
    Princesscate: same thing happened with me! It was really exciting! Here's hoping there's a callback in our future

Fingers crossed!!! I do wonder though what a callback would entail? Would it be just going in and picking up where the group that stayed to read left off? Does anyone have any past experience with this? I'm dying to know if getting a call seems fairly likely or not.

• Galactic Hitchhiker

DreamALittleDream: Sent you a message.

After reading about everyone's success, it really encourages me to audition! I'm a bit confused on the Disney College Program. When you join, do you get to be "friends" with any of the characters?

Quote Originally Posted by justonce94 View Post
    To RealDisneyPrincess: Congrats on first deciding to go to your audition. Going to an audition is definitely nervewracking, but it shows how encouraged you are to even try. It is a bit scary at first, but it won't be that bad.

There is probably going to be a dance at this audition. It is going to be extremely simple for you, so no worries since you were a ballerina.

You definitely look like Snow White a bit. Just go to your audition, hope to go onto the next round, and hopefully get pulled. Wishing you the best of luck.

Wow thank you so much! A lot of people say i look like alice as well do you think this is true???