Page 46 of 527 FirstFirst ... 213643444546474849567196146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 7903
  1. #676

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    but i'm wooried about my nose.. when you see her at DL does her nose go straight down... because mine goes down but has a tiny(very small) ball on the end.. would that effect my chances?? i know it's abit of a weird Q..and to be quite honest, because you look so much like alice or wendy i don't think they will, and the parades look brilliant!
    They all have different noses, but I don't think they'd think too much about a nose, unless there's something seriously wrong with it :P Don't worry your nose definitely looks fine!
    That's veryy nice! You definitely look like them and have a good chance (: I hope we both get in at sometime!
    Wouldn't it be cool if we all went to the same audition?!

  2. #677

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Oh does anyone know what size dresses they have for Tink? I am naturally very, very petit. The biggest I will get is probably a size three (my sister's size). I know they don't want really skinny girls, but I can't help it! I mean, I am 4'10 and only 80 pounds....so who knows?


    Also, becki- I practice in front of my mirror too! I also have been practicing the Tinkerbell autograph...I will post pics of it later, when I perfect it. I will do like the real one and mine!

  3. #678

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Oh does anyone know what size dresses they have for Tink? I am naturally very, very petit. The biggest I will get is probably a size three (my sister's size). I know they don't want really skinny girls, but I can't help it! I mean, I am 4'10 and only 80 pounds....so who knows?


    Also, becki- I practice in front of my mirror too! I also have been practicing the Tinkerbell autograph...I will post pics of it later, when I perfect it. I will do like the real one and mine!
    Tinkerbell is very tiny! They definitely prefer tinier girls for her. You may be a little small, but I honestly think your fine. She's just a little fairy right? :P You seem right for it!

    To you and Becki I totally know what you guys mean. I catch myself doing things Alice does, I think I watch Hatter & Alice videos too much. But it's so funny you guys say that because I do exactly what you both do :P I can't help myself hahah.

  4. #679

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Oh, and by the way, you can call me Annie.


    Do you practice the autograph though? I feel pretty pathetic for doing that...haha!

  5. #680

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Oh, and by the way, you can call me Annie.


    Do you practice the autograph though? I feel pretty pathetic for doing that...haha!
    Okay My real name is Olivia so you can call me that.
    Haha, not really, I'm actually not sure what her autograph looks like! But it's not pathetic dont worry!

  6. #681

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Tinkerbell is very tiny! They definitely prefer tinier girls for her. You may be a little small, but I honestly think your fine. She's just a little fairy right? :P You seem right for it!

    To you and Becki I totally know what you guys mean. I catch myself doing things Alice does, I think I watch Hatter & Alice videos too much. But it's so funny you guys say that because I do exactly what you both do :P I can't help myself hahah.
    tell me about it
    i am also trying to perfect the alice signature hehehe, i think i've just about got it..
    i have watched alot of alice and hatter in disneyland
    i am right at this moment watching alice in wonderland teehee..
    i would very much like to try on the tinkerbell wig hahah...
    and annie ,you look very much like tinkerbell but i have heard that people have gone and noticed girls that looked just like the characters but instead casting put in girls that they couldn't imagine as one...
    and also i have seen pictures of tinkerbelle and she looks tiny.so you'll be fine
    a random question... what about shoe sizes??

  7. #682

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Okay My real name is Olivia so you can call me that.
    Haha, not really, I'm actually not sure what her autograph looks like! But it's not pathetic dont worry!
    Oh it is pathetic....my parents were making fun of me...haha. I just looked up "Tinkerbell autograph" in Yahoo! Images and found a picture of it. Then I like traced it on another piece of paper to get used to the motion, then I did it on my own....it actually doesn't look half-bad! haha

  8. #683

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    i got an autograph of alice from disneyland paris.. i copied that..

  9. #684

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by littleactressann View Post
    Oh it is pathetic....my parents were making fun of me...haha. I just looked up "Tinkerbell autograph" in Yahoo! Images and found a picture of it. Then I like traced it on another piece of paper to get used to the motion, then I did it on my own....it actually doesn't look half-bad! haha
    Haha! Well that's good then, already get to practicing. I hate waiting to audition, seriously. It's horrible. So what age do you all plan on auditioning?

  10. #685

    • Future Tinkerbell!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Close to Disneyland
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    tell me about it
    i am also trying to perfect the alice signature hehehe, i think i've just about got it..
    i have watched alot of alice and hatter in disneyland
    i am right at this moment watching alice in wonderland teehee..
    i would very much like to try on the tinkerbell wig hahah...
    and annie ,you look very much like tinkerbell but i have heard that people have gone and noticed girls that looked just like the characters but instead casting put in girls that they couldn't imagine as one...
    and also i have seen pictures of tinkerbelle and she looks tiny.so you'll be fine
    a random question... what about shoe sizes??

    Ya, I heard that too! I am very nervous! haha. I am going to Disneyland on Thursday, so maybe I will see if the line to meet Tink is short, then drag my friends to go check it out! I went with my cousins a while ago, and we were watching the Electrical Light Parade, and when I saw Tink, I like flipped out! It was pretty funny.

    I don't know about shoe sizes, but I am guessing that they have a lot of variaties....if not, then probably shoes on the smaller end, like 5's and 6's, as most small girls have small feet!

  11. #686

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    Haha! Well that's good then, already get to practicing. I hate waiting to audition, seriously. It's horrible. So what age do you all plan on auditioning?

    it is very annoying for me.. i have to move out there.. get a visa so i am able to audition for disneyland ...

  12. #687

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    wow, you guys can just go to disneyland.. i have to either fly for 50 minutes for DLP, fly for 9 hours for WDW and probably about 12 for DL...it's rubbish i really want to go on the ridea at disneyland ca
    also my feet will only probably grow to about size 4-5 so i hope they have it.. they might do because alice is only 12

    the first time i ever saw alice (which was this year as i've never seen her or hatter before) i was like alice!!!!! they started running round the teacups so i like ran after them , she had a great accent and looked just like her
    tweedle dee was pretending to be the mouse coming out of the teapot by rising out of a bush with a leaf on his head hehehe.. the queen of hearts was mad.. and the hatter thought he'd found neverland

  13. #688

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    wow, you guys can just go to disneyland.. i have to either fly for 50 minutes for DLP, fly for 9 hours for WDW and probably about 12 for DL...it's rubbish i really want to go on the ridea at disneyland ca
    also my feet will only probably grow to about size 4-5 so i hope they have it.. they might do because alice is only 12

    the first time i ever saw alice (which was this year as i've never seen her or hatter before) i was like alice!!!!! they started running round the teacups so i like ran after them , she had a great accent and looked just like her
    tweedle dee was pretending to be the mouse coming out of the teapot by rising out of a bush with a leaf on his head hehehe.. the queen of hearts was mad.. and the hatter thought he'd found neverland
    What size feet do you have? I'm a size 6 and everyone says I have such tiny feet :P But i'm sure they have a good variety of sizes.

  14. #689

    • aliceindisneyland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,016

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
    What size feet do you have? I'm a size 6 and everyone says I have such tiny feet :P But i'm sure they have a good variety of sizes.
    but... i think england has different sizes to america i'm a size 3 but in america that could be a 5 or 6 so... hehehe.. and i hope they do

  15. #690

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by beckix.o.x View Post
    but... i think england has different sizes to america i'm a size 3 but in america that could be a 5 or 6 so... hehehe.. and i hope they do
    Oh okay! Sorry wow, I realized that after I wrote that :P


Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Anyone attending Hollywood auditions for Tokyo Disney face character/dancer?
    By lauranelson27 in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 03:48 AM
  2. Face Character auditions...AGAIN!
    By Raiderette4gnr in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:08 AM
  3. face character auditions!
    By pineapplewhipaddict in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 09:38 AM
  4. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By Rocker in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 07:53 AM
  5. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By broadwaybaby615 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •