Page 464 of 535 FirstFirst ... 364414439454461462463464465466467474489514 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 8019

• Tink

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Haha ok!! Use liquid liner first, get the adhesive (i think that may be what its called? Idk) i buy some rando brand at target. Put the glue on the lashes (not too much but not a little) blow on the lash, steady your hands and apply as close to your lash line as you can and lightly press down for a firm hold! Make sure your eye is closed, count to ten, then grab a piece of paper and wave at the eye so the glue dries faster, do that for like 15 seconds, then slowly open your eye you'll probaby feel the glue against your bottom eye lashes, its fine, just separate ;p

Secrets!! Hahaha ;D

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTinkTX View Post
    never reveal the secret. This is a "natural" make ;D hahaha
    but always bring your a game. And i have short lashes naturally sadly so yes. However, you wear falsies as a character so honestly... I looked at a picture of a few princesses and based my makeup after them hehe

and thanks all for your niceness! Im super excited about my audition.
    Actually, for the characters in your height range, you would not wear falsies. Only a few of the girls do.

and thanks all for your niceness! Im super excited about my audition.
    I am so excited for you!!!! How soon is it?

Also can everyone just do a magic rain dance for a look a like audition for DLR to be posted? haha I need something to look forward to!

• Tink

hmm. Not the alice i met! but oh well. Falsies got me far so i dont give a care!

Rain dance for princesscate coming right up!
    my audition is october 10th.

On a different note, I'm not sure if I can delete my account or not, but I am considering to drop this account and sort of disappear. So if anyone wants to keep in touch, you can private message me. I have instagram, FB, etc. I have tumblr for now, but I think I will be deleting that as well. (whether I get casted or not, I'm considering to detach myself from these social websites!) xo

Ack, that's mostly what I do! maybe the adhesive (which I think is just liquid latex. sure smells like it!) doesn't stick cuz I'm a dope that puts eyeshadow first haha

hmm. Not the alice i met! but oh well. Falsies got me far so i dont give a care!

Rain dance for princesscate coming right up!
    my audition is october 10th.

On a different note, I'm not sure if I can delete my account or not, but I am considering to drop this account and sort of disappear. So if anyone wants to keep in touch, you can private message me. I have instagram, FB, etc. I have tumblr for now, but I think I will be deleting that as well. (whether I get casted or not, I'm considering to detach myself from these social websites!) xo
    I can guarantee you that the friend of Alice in your avatar was not wearing falsies. She would not have been allowed to walk out on set with falsies on. I know her, and she just has incredibly long lashes.

• Tink

how awesome for you and her! she has gorgeous lashes so i mustve thought they were false! hmm im pretty positive ive seen a number of pics of tink with falsies. but regardless! it doesnt matter. i wore falsies, and they want to pursue looking at me.

good luck guys. I won't be posting about my disney audition experience any more and will be moving on. good luck!
    Last edited by ThinkTinkTX; 09-18-2013 at 11:23 AM.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by gingersnap View Post
    Actually, although what you said about Disneyland pulling from their current working character performers, I'm pretty sure that friend of Merida was never a friend of Aurora (but I have seen her hang out with Rapunzel and Rosetta before).
    and Ariel and Snow White

Sorry D51, I just don't see "her" as being the friend of Aurora.

I always wondered how people get their lashes to look so dark. As a natural blonde, my lashes are long but they are very pale. I can never figure out how to make them look darker. :3

But anyway, I'm happy to hear that everyone is doing well and etc!
    ... There's no place like home ...

Hi all! Do you happen to know if I am allowed to attend a face character audition for CP if I am not sure if I'm doing the CP next semester? I want to attend the audition because it's in my hometown and I'm not sure when the next time that'll happen again, and I don't want to waste the opportunity to get an audition under my belt before I am actually in the CP (if that makes sense). I hope this isn't too off topic from the rest of the thread!

• ^_~.

Kaceface, I can't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to go to the audition, since they're hiring for CP and regular roles. I went to one of these a couple of years ago in my hometown, and they were looking for all positions: CP, seasonal, part time, full-time. So you should definitely go!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheDream View Post
    Kaceface, I can't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to go to the audition, since they're hiring for CP and regular roles. I went to one of these a couple of years ago in my hometown, and they were looking for all positions: CP, seasonal, part time, full-time. So you should definitely go!
    Okay thank you! Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I am brand new here (but I've read probably half of this entire thread! ) But I thought I might as well go for the experience. I'm going to try and do DCP my sophomore year rather than this year! I'm so nervous but I know it's not going to hurt to at least give it a shot. I would LOVE to be friends with Wendy or Alice (considering I'm 5'0 1/2"). I don't have the greatest skin though, which is making me doubt my chances.

Quote Originally Posted by kaceface View Post
    Okay thank you! Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I am brand new here (but I've read probably half of this entire thread! ) But I thought I might as well go for the experience. I'm going to try and do DCP my sophomore year rather than this year! I'm so nervous but I know it's not going to hurt to at least give it a shot. I would LOVE to be friends with Wendy or Alice (considering I'm 5'0 1/2"). I don't have the greatest skin though, which is making me doubt my chances.
    Don't worry about your skin, girl! Some performers have awful skin. Full-coverage makeup does wonders. The casting directors will see past your skin!

I really hope Anna and Elsa come to visit Disneyland! So excited for Frozen (:

Hi everyone!

I am new here Obviously I am a disney fan

So, I have a Look a-like audition coming up here in my hometown of Austin, TX! If anyone is going let me know It will be my first audition, and I'm really nervous...because i want to make it soooo bad. I just don't know who I would look like. My problem is I have natural dark circles and some wrinkles underneath my eyes I can cover the dark circles with makeup, but there isnt much i can do about the wrinkles. Also, the bottom row of my teeth aren't straight. They aren't terrible, but they aren't perfect! Any opinions?