Page 465 of 534 FirstFirst ... 365415440455462463464465466467468475490515 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 8000

• Tink

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Ill see you in Austin love!

would someone mind telling me who they think i resemble the most?! Name:  Photo on 9-18-13 at 2.40 PM 2.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  131.6 KB

• Selfie Expert

Long time lurker purely out of curiosity - this thread is so interesting even to those of us not auditioning!

alessa - you very much look like Snow White to me!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

I looked at the picture and though, "Oh my god, Snow White all the way!" and then I saw Kelly's comment. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by sydthefairebrat View Post
    I looked at the picture and though, "Oh my god, Snow White all the way!" and then I saw Kelly's comment. Haha
    really?! haha i've only gotten snow once before and i was shocked lol i get pretty tan even when i desperately try not to so i don't know if that could happen :\ thanks though ladies <3

I agree with the others You would make a great Snow White!

At first I was like, "Ariel!" then I covered your hair and was like "Oh, they're right. She would make a great Snow White." Lol

Quote Originally Posted by alessa View Post
    really?! haha i've only gotten snow once before and i was shocked lol i get pretty tan even when i desperately try not to so i don't know if that could happen :\ thanks though ladies <3
    Snow White has some pretty tan friends, so it wouldn't hold you back!

You have a pretty versatile face! If Disney were to hire you, it would not surprise me if you had multiple friends.

Quote Originally Posted by WishStar View Post
    Snow White has some pretty tan friends, so it wouldn't hold you back!

You have a pretty versatile face! If Disney were to hire you, it would not surprise me if you had multiple friends.
    Oh okay! awesome what other girls do you think i could possibly be friends with??

thanks for all the feedback everyone <3

How tall are you, Alessa?

• Sock Puppet

Whether or not you have a "versatile face", it's obvious that Disney looks for way more than looks in looking for look-alikes (Sorry about that )

One young lady at Disneyland (metnioned in earlier posts) has been friends with Ariel, Rapunzel, Snow White, Rosetta, and Merida.

• Tink

socalfun- disney does look for a lot more then a versatile face. if it were just about looks, then it is a wonder why so many beautiful women get cut. But looks play a factor. And curiosity comes with auditioning. Alessa has auditioned a few times and made it pretty far even reading for a certain friend. but height and face is a factor in a look alike audition. So is personality, talent, and heart.

Any way, auditions are in less then a week for Austin TX and alessa is coming with me to the audition! yay. ill be going for my callback with the virtual stuff. message me if there are any lurkers out there going to the audition. i found out some really great info about the audition tour for dcp/full time so if anyone wants to get on track with this page about auditions, i'd love to see some tips, advice, etc.

Alessa I could definitely see you being friends with Snow White and maybe even Aurora!

Good luck at your audition, ladies!!!!! Fingers crossed for you (:

megan, i am 5'7 but 5'6 1/2 according to disney. so i'm pretty much too tall to be snow! haha

socalfun..i know this haha. like Tink said, i've been to a few auditions and i know all that goes into it. You have to look like character, look like the other girls, be the right height, fit the costumes, have the right tone of skin, be able to talk like the character etc etc. i could go on forever. i was just asking who people thought i looked like because i was curious.

Tink, I AM SO EXCITED TO GO TO AUSTIN, WE'RE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN <3

princesscate, thanks doll!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by alessa View Post
    Oh okay! awesome what other girls do you think i could possibly be friends with??

thanks for all the feedback everyone <3
    You remind me of a couple of my friends who are friends with Belle, Snow, and Ariel. A LOT of girls are friends with both Belle and Ariel and quite a few are friends with both Belle and Snow. It's hard to judge off of just one picture, but obviously Disney sees something in you, and I truly think your time will come.

Quote Originally Posted by WishStar View Post
    You remind me of a couple of my friends who are friends with Belle, Snow, and Ariel. A LOT of girls are friends with both Belle and Ariel and quite a few are friends with both Belle and Snow. It's hard to judge off of just one picture, but obviously Disney sees something in you, and I truly think your time will come.
    thanks girl!! i appreciate it! like tink said, im going to the austin audition for dcp/full time next week. I'm auditioning for full time so we'll see how that goes, since i know how hard it is to get cast at these auditions