Page 468 of 541 FirstFirst ... 368418443458465466467468469470471478493518 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 8103

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by justonce94 View Post
    Yes, definitely go to the audition. It is always tough to know what Disney is looking for, but based on your description, I say go and try! Tink's are hard to find, so they are always on the look out for her!

I know a girl who got pulled for face, signed in her application for "seasonal", and got disapproved. So, if you do get pulled next week, which may or may not happen, do not sign up for seasonal. These positions are basically saved for those who have been working part-time, full-time, or who were a part of the College Program.

Age is nothing but a number. They will like you if they like regardless of age.

In the end, I say go and audition. It will be worth it. Experience is experience. Auditions are beyond fun and casting directors are the nicest people in the world! They are very encouraging and always have great insight to give at every audition!
    Thanks ! that makes me feel more confident! i'm excited for the audition thursday.

pixieprincess, chances are you will not get hired at 16 if you live out of state, because you would have to relocate and what not and it is easier for them to hire a 16 year old who is already a resident of florida. this is in no way to discourage you, i bet you're gorgeous and by all means still try out! who knows, they may love you enough to bend the rules. good luck!!

Yup, relocation is such a big step to remember, and you would literally have to put school on hold just to work at Disney.

Alessa, I wish you and ThinkTink all the best! You both are already Face charcters, you just have to show the casting directors that. I don't know what will happen, but I am beyond excited for you. I know something amazing is going to happen. Height is definitely something they consider, but it is not the last pursuit. Bending the rules and unpredictability is all about what Disney Auditions are!

Quote Originally Posted by justonce94 View Post
    Yup, relocation is such a big step to remember, and you would literally have to put school on hold just to work at Disney.

Alessa, I wish you and ThinkTink all the best! You both are already Face charcters, you just have to show the casting directors that. I don't know what will happen, but I am beyond excited for you. I know something amazing is going to happen. Height is definitely something they consider, but it is not the last pursuit. Bending the rules and unpredictability is all about what Disney Auditions are!
    You are so sweet! this made me so happy. I know ThinkTink is going to get it for sure, she is the perfect tinkerbell. I'm sure we will have updates!

(semi) Random question... Do you think breast size is a deal breaker for some girls? Like, obviously if they're too big, then the girl won't properly fit in the costume, but is there a "too small?"

I was looking at pics of Tink, and it looks like some of the girls fill out the top part of the dress, but on other girls, it looks like it has a built-in structure.

Your thoughts?

The body is very important. They don't want girls to be too big or too small, but I do know that breast size isn't that much of a deal-breaker as opposed to your face in general.

I know some girls worry about their nose size or jaw size. Trust me girls, when you go to a look-alike audition and you see the girls that they call to go to the next round, you would be quite shocked at how many different versatile faces you would see going to the next round.

If you are going to the audition and you have slightly smaller breasts, don't be too worried. There really is nothing you can change about yourself except to be your healthiest self. Best of luck, and don't be too worried! Just enjoy it.

If you think they are too small, ALWAYS REMEMBER that Disney is known for BENDING THE RULES! Their needs are forever changing (that's what Saroya always says), so don't worry too much. You may be the first Tink they hire with slightly smaller breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by sydthefairebrat View Post
    (semi) Random question... Do you think breast size is a deal breaker for some girls? Like, obviously if they're too big, then the girl won't properly fit in the costume, but is there a "too small?"

I was looking at pics of Tink, and it looks like some of the girls fill out the top part of the dress, but on other girls, it looks like it has a built-in structure.

Your thoughts?
    Like you said, it is definitely possible to be too big. There's really no such thing as too small. They can work with too small! They have magical inserts.

Alessa and Tink, I'm so excited for you both and I'm sending good vibes and wishing you so much good luck!!!!! Have a blast and let us know what you can about your experience!

Quote Originally Posted by WishStar View Post
    They have magical inserts.
    Where can I find some of these magical inserts?! :P

Quote Originally Posted by sydthefairebrat View Post
    Where can I find some of these magical inserts?! :P
    Well, if you are selected to be friends with someone and you need the magical inserts, the fairy godmother will provide the magic for you!

Quote Originally Posted by WishStar View Post
    Like you said, it is definitely possible to be too big. There's really no such thing as too small. They can work with too small! They have magical inserts.
    I'm just curious what too big is. I heard anything over a D cup is too big. I imagine they must have Alice and other similar characters bind their chests or wear sports bras if they're on the bigger side? Just wondering because I'm a 34 D.
    Last edited by seasiren; 10-10-2013 at 02:13 PM.

• Sock Puppet

moving right along ... a couple of gals who were long-time friends of Alice (and sometimes Wendy) at Disneyland - one still works at the park ... they were noticeably not-as-tiny as the friends you see today

Well, me and ThinkTink both made it past all the cuts at the audition today! We were then asked to stay for extra pictures. Eeeep

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you two!!!!

Yay! Congratulations to both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by seasiren View Post
    I'm just curious what too big is. I heard anything over a D cup is too big. I imagine they must have Alice and other similar characters bind their chests or wear sports bras if they're on the bigger side? Just wondering because I'm a 34 D.
    The ones that especially need to be a bit on the smaller side (like C cup or smaller) are Jasmine, Tink, and Ariel. For Wendy/Alice, sports bras would be your best friends!

Quote Originally Posted by socalfun View Post
    moving right along ... a couple of gals who were long-time friends of Alice (and sometimes Wendy) at Disneyland - one still works at the park ... they were noticeably not-as-tiny as the friends you see today
    Exactly. If the boobs aren't hanging out as they are in the three girls I mentioned above, Disney isn't nearly as picky.

Congrats Alessa and ThinkTink! I'm not at all surprised about either of you!