Page 470 of 547 FirstFirst ... 370420445460467468469470471472473480495520 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 8204

• Tink

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Mbray- dont have your heart set on a character because it isnt your choice. Just go and have fun at the auditions they dont want you acting like a princess, they want to see you. So clear those ideas away- i say that in the nicest way possible but if you have the casting directors i had (they were great!!! But-....) you will have those ideas quickly removed. Also DO NOT wear a disney merch shirtof the character your interested in.

As far as your tattoo, they will take a picture of it if they want you but for me specifically, they didnt even care to take a picture. Its in a hidden spot on my foot but typically they take pics. So take that as you will.. If they like you, they like you

I know this question has come up before, but does anyone know the size ranges of the dresses/costumes? And does anyone know if it's possible to alter the dresses at all? Say if they fit great in one area but not in another?

Quote Originally Posted by princesscate View Post
    I know this question has come up before, but does anyone know the size ranges of the dresses/costumes? And does anyone know if it's possible to alter the dresses at all? Say if they fit great in one area but not in another?
    Some are 4-8 and some are 4-10. And those are TRUE sizes. So if you're a 4 in most of your street clothes, it's entirely possible you'll be a 6 or 8. It also really depends on whose dress it is and what part it is. And the princess dresses aren't full dresses. They're bodices and skirts. So you can have one size in the bodice and another size in the skirt. That should take care of most fitting issues. I don't know personally of anyone who has an "altered" one, but I suppose they might do that for full-timers who are in a certain place 4-5 days a week?

Quote Originally Posted by WishStar View Post
    Some are 4-8 and some are 4-10. And those are TRUE sizes. So if you're a 4 in most of your street clothes, it's entirely possible you'll be a 6 or 8. It also really depends on whose dress it is and what part it is. And the princess dresses aren't full dresses. They're bodices and skirts. So you can have one size in the bodice and another size in the skirt. That should take care of most fitting issues. I don't know personally of anyone who has an "altered" one, but I suppose they might do that for full-timers who are in a certain place 4-5 days a week?
    Thank you! I'm so glad you know all of this! It totally makes me feel better knowing there's two pieces. I'm going to pm you with a few more in depth questions if you don't mind

So it's almost been a week from my audition and I'm starting to feel very nervous/excited because I hear they generally if you get approved for a certain character they will contact you within a week or two and have you interview, but if they don't need you at the moment you have to wait. So basically I'm a nervous wreck waiting to hopefully be contacted sometime this week or next! Lol

You're gonna get it girl! I know it

A new Alice. She is about 4-11 and petite.
    At Disneyland, CA. She looks more like Malibu in person (short and expressive).

Tinker Bell and Alice have the same friend. (Oct 25)

Last edited by Disneyland 1951; 10-25-2013 at 09:54 AM.

• Tink

Alice is 4'11" now? Or has that always been. Haha i forget. Shes cute. I like the freckles.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTinkTX View Post
    Alice is 4'11" now? Or has that always been. Haha i forget. Shes cute. I like the freckles.
    Friends of Alice are generally anywhere from 4'10-5'4.

Alice is very cute in that picture!

Aww! Is this Alice at Disneyland or WDW?

she is like a mix of gingersnap alice and malibu alice! it makes me happy that she has freckles, because i have them and i used to think they would be my downfall at disney!

• Tink

Quote Originally Posted by alessa View Post
    she is like a mix of gingersnap alice and malibu alice! it makes me happy that she has freckles, because i have them and i used to think they would be my downfall at disney!
    Her nose is cute! I love those freckles! she totally looks like gingersnap alice!

She looks so familiar O.o haha total cutie, though! And the height definitely makes me feel better haha is this DLR, though?

Hey everyone! I've posted on here several times before about my auditions, but is has been quite a while. I just attended a CP audition in Nashville last week and was held til the end, the 3rd round, with 11 others, 2 of which were held for dance. I haven't heard back yet either! I went to this same audition in the spring of 2012 & made it to the end but wasn't in the group that was held for particular reasons (face, dancers, whatever it was they needed). I was called a month and a half later and told I was in the character hiring pool, but they didn't tell me if it was for face or fur. They coincidentally called on the day I had attended a look alike audition for friends of princesses and Tink! At that audition, they introduced me to one of the princesses, but 2 weeks later they notified me that I wasn't a match to be friends with her at that time. I was never called back in regards to my placement in the hiring pool for the CP audition. I think a big reason is that I'm only available for seasonal work until August of 2014, and the casting director I've had at all 3 auditions (Kelly) has said they are only looking for full time performers. Not sure why she's kept me at each audition when I've made it clear that I'm not yet full time, but oh well! Fine by me! So to whoever is waiting to hear back: don't stress if it's a while before you hear. They have a lot of people to review. It may take a while! Additionally, as you probably know, if you're going for full time and they don't decide to hire you, you won't hear anything at all. Which really sucks, but that's just how it is. At the face audition I went to, they told us that whether they were hiring us or not, we would be notified in 2 weeks. Unfortunately not for people going Full Time at CP auditions (if you're going for CP, they are supposed to notify you either way.) Don't lose faith, though! There are plenty of chances to audition again, as I'm sure you all know, and the casting directors WANT you to keep trying. Whether for face or fur, keep trying if your first or even first few auditions aren't successful. If I don't get a call with good news this time, I'll be attending another CP tour audition in the Spring, which will be my 4th in 2 years! Good luck to everyone! You can do it!
    Last edited by savannahmae95; 10-17-2013 at 09:22 AM.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by WishStar View Post
    Friends of Alice are generally anywhere from 4'10-5'4.
    Rapunzel [Alice] was on the low end of that spectrum. I've always thought that Harmonic's height was past the high end.