Page 471 of 531 FirstFirst ... 371421446461468469470471472473474481496521 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 7951

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

I wonder where this new Alice came from! I don't think they were casting for Alice at my audition and that's the only face audition that's come up in a long time.

Hi all, is anyone going to the Nov 4 London audition!? Have any tips for a first timer??

I'm SO excited!!!!

I think I recall reading that some people don't bring headshots, is that common and did anyone get called back without one?

I normally would never go to an audition without one, but mine really need an update and I'm not sure I have time...

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    I think I recall reading that some people don't bring headshots, is that common and did anyone get called back without one?

I normally would never go to an audition without one, but mine really need an update and I'm not sure I have time...
    I didn't bring my headshot or resume to my audition and I think it was a dumb move on my part because almost everyone had theirs. If your face still looks like your face, I say bring it. It can only help you!

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post

It depends on where you're auditioning for! I imagine it would be a good idea to bring one to a DLR audition, but it's pointless for WDW. They will literally tell you that it will just sit in their drawer, not get looked at, then go into the trash. :P They'll take their own pictures, and that's all they want!

But for any place other than WDW, (including Disneyland, Tokyo, Cruise Line), I would bring one if you can.

So...let's be honest, here, guys.....who has photoshopped a character's hair onto a picture of themselves to see what they would look like? Hahaha

I've done it, no shame hahah

Picture sharing time, Alessa. ;P

Hey everyone! You guys all seem like you have lots of experience with the auditioning process for face characters, and I was wondering if you think I could make it through? I have always dreamed of becoming a face character... ANY face character. I am guessing I will most likely be chosen as a villain if anything because of my height (5'9"). But, let's be honest, who wouldn't want to be a princess???
    Does it seem like I would have a chance?
    Honest opinions please
    Name:  P8171084.JPG
Views: 445
Size:  65.0 KB

Aww you're so pretty! I think you might make a wonderful evil queen! Which would be so fun

• Tink

Quote Originally Posted by hopefullyroyal View Post
    Hey everyone! You guys all seem like you have lots of experience with the auditioning process for face characters, and I was wondering if you think I could make it through? I have always dreamed of becoming a face character... ANY face character. I am guessing I will most likely be chosen as a villain if anything because of my height (5'9"). But, let's be honest, who wouldn't want to be a princess???
    Does it seem like I would have a chance?
    Honest opinions please
    Name:  P8171084.JPG
Views: 445
Size:  65.0 KB

let me start by saying you are very pretty! However, it takes more then a pretty face. You need to bring the characters we know and love to life. Since you are specifically asking if you have the look, i do think you're beautiful and though you're tall, you could still be friends with a princess im not a casting director and a lot of things go into the decision of who your friend is. I'm starting to believe its a bit silly to ask anybody (even cast members) who you look like because casting is a bit of a mystery.
    So yes, you're pretty and could have a good chance to be a face character (anyone does!) but the people that came to my audition expecting to get by on their beauty were probably in a bit of shock when they were cut. I dont discourage you or anyone from auditioning, but this is my personal opinion.

A bunch of my friends and I wanted to go to an audition, but I didn't know if I should even attend because of my height. So thank you, I will definitely go to the next audition for DLR!

Quote Originally Posted by princesscate View Post
    Aww you're so pretty! I think you might make a wonderful evil queen! Which would be so fun
    I know right? It would be so fun! hopefully they will do villain castings for DLR soon

• Tink

Yea dont worry about your height! Theyll bend if they like ya!

Yes, as beautiful as you are, IT IS NOT ABOUT BEAUTY! Sometimes, it isn't even about looking like the character. I've seen countless girls "look" like the character, (like they literally look like the Princesses) but because of Disney and their unique casting methods, they didn't get pulled. They look for a whole ton of things: eyes, smile, nose, cheeks, body silhouette, eyebrows, and everything else. You never really actually realize how critical they can be unless you finally get to go to an audition. Only some people who have auditioned before know how tough it can be to ever be considered for face, and for some people, they get super lucky and luck out on their first, second, or third try.

I do see you as a potential Princess, but that isn't my point. My point is that nothing we say will do you any justice because we don't have a say on what Disney looks out for.

I said it once and I will say it again; I feel bad for girls who get told are beautiful and have huge chances, but once they audition, they get told "no" and then give up.

To anybody auditioning, don't stop auditioning and don't give up. You may get it on your first try, or maybe your fifth or ninth try. If you believe in yourself, anything is possible!