Page 476 of 534 FirstFirst ... 376426451466473474475476477478479486501526 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 8003

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

So would that mean you would have to work for 3 months before you could audition, or 3 months before you would actually start? Like how WishStar said girls auditioned in February, but didn't start until May

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 05:50 PM.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Haha like if you got hired as a Character Host, would you have to work that position before you could even audition for face? Or would it be like how Wish said they auditioned in Feb and started in May...that alone is 3 months, so would you be able to have those 3 months count towards the 3 months you have to work before you transfer? Am I still not being clear?

It's hard to explain things over the internet. I feel like I should go draw a picture to explain my question. xD

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 05:50 PM.

Yes you'd definitely have to stay on your current role for 3 months before you'd be able to audition. Especially now because they're probably stocking up for holiday season, they want people they know will stay I'm that position

I think it's comforting to know that face will always be an option for the future (: I'm excited for the host audition! It'd be a great experience working in that position, you'd get to know a lot of the people that you'd count on as a face character.

So I just watched a video of Peter and Wendy at WDW....hats off to CMs that work there! It looks waaayyyy crazier than DLR! Haha no wonder they're always casting over there....the characters probably get super exhausted lol

Yes,they do! Peter's get stocked all the time. Most of them quit within several months and do it just for the experience.

to Wishstar, I didn't know they hired seasonal members right off the bat. Good to know that they do, but it is definitely harder for sure to snag one of those positions.

Quote Originally Posted by princesscate View Post
    I think it's comforting to know that face will always be an option for the future (: I'm excited for the host audition! It'd be a great experience working in that position, you'd get to know a lot of the people that you'd count on as a face character.
    Yeah, I think it is very comforting too! I've auditioned six times, and I have now come to not get so worked up about it like I used to. I used to think that the next audition was "the one", but now I have accepted that when it is time, it will be time. I wish you the best, and on your Audition, and to you to Alessa and everyone else going! Have fun you girls! Enjoy it

Does anyone know what time the first shift starts for face characters? Like if you work there, what time will you have to arrive (if you have the morning shift) and what's the latest shift you can take? I don't know if anybody knows these answers but I'm planning on auditioning again but I'm trying to see if the hours fit into my schedule.

Well it really depends, I guess. I know Alice and Matter are there at opening and then it seems they sorta disappear after musical chairs. I think princesses are out all day, right? Since the park opens at 7/8 (it's open at 7 for certain hotel guests, right?), they probably have to be there around 5 or 6 to get ready. Idk that there's a specific time that they have to be there before their shift, though. I think this was in the AMA a former Alice did on reddit. I'll have to go look when I get the chance

Some shifts start as early as 5am. Because of character breakfast and stuff!

Thanks for the answers!! man I live about 30 minutes away from Disneyland and there is traffic in the mornings. But hey a dream takes effort! Plus I would mainly be doing weekends and there isn't much traffic then. I'm not a morning person haha.

5 am......................... O_O
    Disney would destroy my sleep schedule.

I am willing to make this sacrifice. Hahaha

Well I got cut ): But that's okay, I'm looking forward to the next look alike audition!!!! also Alessa, I totally saw you! But I would have had to yell your name and make a scene to get your attention hahaha otherwise I would've said hi!