Page 477 of 531 FirstFirst ... 377427452467474475476477478479480487502527 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 7962

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by princesscate View Post
    Well I got cut ): But that's okay, I'm looking forward to the next look alike audition!!!! also Alessa, I totally saw you! But I would have had to yell your name and make a scene to get your attention hahaha otherwise I would've said hi!
    oh my gosh really? where were you? that's so funny! sorry we didn't get to meet i got cut too...i had no idea how selective they were for character host. it's a bummer, but there is always next time! im still praying WDW will contact me lol! they said they had some auditions coming up towards the end of the month, so that is exciting

I'm pretty sure you were headed to the restroom with a group following a CM! I was sitting against the far wall under the ballet bar things in that first holding room and you walked by and I was like OMG I KNOW HER but it was super quiet in my holding room and I didn't want to be the crazy person everyone turns and looks at hahaha omg yeah I have no idea what they were looking for! One girl I made friends with in line auditioned last year and got pulled for Rapunzel and was even put in her costume and everything but she got cut, and at this audition she stayed until round 3! I don't know if she got it yet. But it's so hard to try and figure out why cuts were made ): YES! I'm dying to know what happens with WDW for you!!! And yeah I hope they have a look alike coming up!

I know you guys can't say specifically what they made you do, but can you give me a general idea of what they make you do? I have no idea what they do for character host auditions. And do you know if they were pulling for face?

Wow so what did they have you guys do?
    Alessa, would the auditions they mentioned be for face at DLR, or did they just say they'll have auditions, meaning like the ones for Hong Kong?

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 05:52 PM.

I won't say exactly what it was, but it wasn't challenging at all. From what I can tell the rounds (at least the first two) are just letting the casting directors get a feel for your personality, how you speak and how creative you are. They ask a question/give a prompt and you answer (:

And Syd I'm pretty sure they were talking about Disneyland! The casting director that spoke to my group said they'd be adding a bunch pretty soon. Fingers crossed for face!

Bahhh, I hate interviews. Even though I've only ever been to one. Haha but I feel like you have to be phony for them to like you. Ya know?

Anyway, that is exciting news!! Although I was kinda hoping it would be like an audition Feb, start May thing cuz I work at the ren faire, which takes up my weekends March through May. /: But I know a girl there (but she doesn't know me! lol) that is also friends with Mickey and Minnie, and she's at the faire every weekend, I believe. Do you think it's easier to get days off as a fur character as opposed to face?

Ah! I'm so excited that new auditions are coming up. Hopefully they aren't during the week though. And if they are, hopefully they will be at a later time, because I have class. And I think that they are a little more lenient with fur missing days because it is easier to find someone with the same height than with the same features to fill in. But I'm not totally sure.

So I came across this picture on flickr:
    Name:  aliice.jpg
Views: 836
Size:  48.1 KB
    Alice | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Do you think Alice forget her contacts, or is the sun just hitting them in a way that the camera picked up the brown? Do you think characters get in trouble for this sort of thing? Or maybe a strike? Or would it be an acceptable oops?

(you can see a bigger version if you click the link)

I've seen plenty of wonderful Alice's with brown eyes. I just think they have to be approved to be brown or blue. There's a lovely friend of snow that shows her natural blue and sometimes wears the brown. She looks great with both and I doubt she would get in trouble for that. As long as they still look like the character!

My friend from the audition last night got host!!!! So excited for her

Hm, I assumed Alice's eyes were important because they're so giant and noticeable haha

Yay for your friend! How old is she?

19, I believe!

What a lucky little duck!!! Tell her we at micechat say "Congratulations!" and wish her the best!! I bet she's gonna have loads of fun!

I think I've seen that friend with blue eyes before. But I'm sure cosmetology wouldn't have approved her to go out that day if it were a huge deal. Maybe they just missed it or forgot.

I never noticed an Alice with brown eyes and I much prefer Snow to have brown rather than blue.