Page 478 of 526 FirstFirst ... 378428453468475476477478479480481488503 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 7884

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Has anyone heard anything from the October 2013 Character Performer Auditions for the Disney Cruise Line?

I practice my princess smile so much... I'm gonna get premature laugh lines.

Question for those of you who would know- I'm 4'11 and recently got accepted as a character performer for the College Program. I wasn't kept for face after the audition, but would there be a chance of getting cast as Tink? Or is there probably less of a chance since I'm at the very bottom of the height range and wasn't kept before?

There is always going to be another audition for DCP where face can be gained once you have flown here to Orlando. At least you are already in the character department, so you are ten times closer than everybody else to gain face when you reaudition here in Orlando. There is going to be I think just one or two auditions to be face for current DCP students. Best of luck to you, and congrats by the way for getting into the character department at WDW!

Ok! Thank you for your help!

Do characters need to get their teeth whitened/bleached, too? Or do they usually just pull people with whiter teeth.
    I was looking at pictures just now, and their teeth look so white! With their long days, I don't know how their teeth are that way, since I imagine they would be coffee drinkers! Haha

Did anyone on this thread audition for general recruitment during the audition tour in october? Or know anyone who has?

I did. Haven't heard anything back yet. I've heard of several people auditioning for the college program hearing back but no general recruitment yet (that I've seen). I auditioned GR at a CP audition in the spring of 2012 & was notified a month & a half later that I was put in the pool, but nothing so far for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by savannahmae95 View Post
    I did. Haven't heard anything back yet. I've heard of several people auditioning for the college program hearing back but no general recruitment yet (that I've seen). I auditioned GR at a CP audition in the spring of 2012 & was notified a month & a half later that I was put in the pool, but nothing so far for this one.
    Ah you should message me your facebook so we can update each other! i've only heard of one girl getting an interview so far, but then they put her in the pool. I haven't heard of anyone else hearing back! Yeah, at this point everyone who auditioned for CP has heard back by now. I'm trying not to lose hope because I know a girl who auditioned this past spring and they didn't hire her in early september! So I know it could take awhile, but it's stressful not being able to check on your status haha

Haha, yes I feel you. One girl I know from CP was sent a script and then offered the part, so that's exciting! The waiting is so hard though. This is my 3rd audition and I've finally gotten to the point where the waiting doesn't just kill me, although it's still hard! I'll message you my Facebook name!

Quote Originally Posted by savannahmae95 View Post
    Haha, yes I feel you. One girl I know from CP was sent a script and then offered the part, so that's exciting! The waiting is so hard though. This is my 3rd audition and I've finally gotten to the point where the waiting doesn't just kill me, although it's still hard! I'll message you my Facebook name!
    well that's cool! This was my 6th audition I think? Ive been scripted twice..but this is the first time I made it to the very very end of the audition. I remember them saying to everyone "we might not have a spot for you right away, but we could have someone leaving in a few months and your perfect for the role" so that's pretty much the only thing keeping me hopeful! lol alright sounds good

Yeah, stay strong girls! Sometimes, all you need is a little time before they call you! They may be waiting to have two or three girls leave before they hire you, so just hang in there!

Oh that's awesome that you've been scripted before Alessa! And more than once - that's pretty hopeful!! I hope we both hear good news soon! Who was your casting director? I've had Kelly all 3 times now and think she is so sweet!

I had kent and John! They were AWESOME! I usually audition for Disneyland, so I'm not really framilar with the rest of the casting directors but I really liked them, they were really fun. I really hope we hear good news too! When did you say you were available to start? I know a girl who got hired for full time at the auditions this past spring, but they didn't contact her until the day she said she was available

Alessa, do you know how much time there was between the audition and when she started?