Page 479 of 547 FirstFirst ... 379429454469476477478479480481482489504529 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 8205

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by sydthefairebrat View Post
    Alessa, do you know how much time there was between the audition and when she started?
    i dont know exactly when she auditioned.. but i believe it was in march, was first contacted in june, then got hired in the beginning of september and started in october

That's great, thanks! (= was that at DLR or WDW?
    Something unrelated: I waxed my face this weekend. Being half Hispanic and half white, I ended up with light skin and dark hair, which includes the facial "peach fuzz." lol in my opinion, it was totally noticeable, even though me boyfriend insisted it wasn't (but he's color blind, so maybe that has something to do with it?). Anyway, I've always been really self conscious about it, and didn't want it to be a factor in not getting to be a FC, so I got rid of it, and am actually feeling a lot better about my face now!

But MY LORD, did it hurt! Am I crazy for going through that pain just to have a shot at being a FC? maybe! haha if I'm rambling, sorry, I'm sleepy xP

Oh that's cool that you've been auditioning for Disneyland! It used to be my dream to work there next year, but I was out there this fall and felt sooooo far from home (I'm from the south.) I'm available for full time this coming August. So I'm guessing that's too far for them to offer me something, but I'm planning on auditioning again when they come back to my city in March! But that's really hopeful that you know a girl who started like 7 months after her audition! And yes, Disney World casting is SO nice. I've had Kelly 3 times but different choreographers/assistants each time who have all been GREAT, I love them. Haha.

A character performer audition just got added for Disneyland! don't know if I will go but maybe (hopefully) they will pull for face.

After months of thinking over this, I've finally decided that I am going to attend the Disneyland Paris audition in LA!

Adiaz are you going? I can't decide if I'm going to...I wanna see if they put up a FC audition.
    Alessa, really? Do it!! Sounds like it would be tons of fun there!...but cold. Haha

• ^_~.

Quote Originally Posted by Adiaz02 View Post
    A character performer audition just got added for Disneyland! don't know if I will go but maybe (hopefully) they will pull for face.
    Yay, I'm so there! I had so much fun the last time. Hopefully I'll see you and Syd there^-^
    Yeah, I remember the last time, they made an announcement that they weren't looking for face that day, but who know what will happen this time?

Has anyone on here made it to the dance round? Is it really brutal? I went to a cruise audition once, and I was totally unprepared for the complexity of the dance we had to do. So I'm trying to get an idea of what to expect, just in case ^_~.

And Alessa, good luck; I'm glad you decided to go for it! Life's too short not to take chances!

You know, CTD, I was wondering why I had the Kim Possible theme stuck in my head, and then I came back to this page and found out :P Did you go to the last one they had? We probably already discussed this, but..yeah haha

Hi, I'm new here. Just found this thread and I'm sooooo happy i did! It's nice to find people who are as obsessed and determined as i am to work for Disney entertainment.<3

I've been to two auditions. First was a Face audition Orlando. It was pretty big--around 300 people in total.:/ and they were only looking for a couple of characters. They stood us in line and looked at our faces for 5 seconds, and picked about 2-5 out of 50.

Second was a DCP one in Nashville with about 87 people. I was cut after the first dance.( which I totally understand seeing as I flailed like a chicken)

So now I'm just waiting to go to audition number 3!

Welcome!
    Which audition are you going to?

I'm closer to WDW so thats the one I'm trying for. And they have auditions constantly, so I'm putting aside money for a plane ticket at the moment. I really want to go to the Character Performer one on the 19th of next month. I've never been to a fur only one, and I'm thinking I might have a better chance at it.

My dream is to be face, but I don't think I have the "look" for the princesses. BUT I really don't mind because my DREAM characters are the Tremaines!<3 I Want to be Anastasia and Drizella SOOOO BAD. It's just that they are rarely looking for them at the auditions.

Cranberry, was your Nashville audition in October?! I was there!!

• Characters are my friends

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry View Post
    I'm closer to WDW so thats the one I'm trying for. And they have auditions constantly, so I'm putting aside money for a plane ticket at the moment. I really want to go to the Character Performer one on the 19th of next month. I've never been to a fur only one, and I'm thinking I might have a better chance at it.
    I most likely will be at that audition!
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Quote Originally Posted by savannahmae95 View Post
    Cranberry, was your Nashville audition in October?! I was there!!
    it was!

Quote Originally Posted by joanna71985 View Post
    I most likely will be at that audition!
    Awesome! I'm really hoping I can go to it

goodluck cranberry!
    i'm waking up bright and early to head up to LA for the paris audition! i'm really not expecting to get it because I know how competitive it is going to be, but it's going to be an awesome experience and I always have such a good time! Send me some pixie dust pals