Page 481 of 531 FirstFirst ... 381431456471478479480481482483484491506 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 7952

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Going to audition website: Just checking can't hurt..
    Seeing everything is still the same: I was so very, very wrong!

haha :P

Is anyone going to the character performer audition Sunday?

I'm fairly certain I am!

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 05:56 PM.

I'm going! *crossing fingers they look for face* but either way I'm going

Earlier this evening, my mother said I can't work at Disneyland because I can't put school aside for it. She was being really mean about it, too. But ya know what? It's my life, I have 3 classes scheduled (putting me on campus from 8:30 am - 9:10 pm on wednesdays!) and so I'm still gonna go to the audition! I'm not gonna let anyone hold me back. Having two days unavailable might, however. Lol but ya never know til ya try.

I feel like we should all have matching outfits somehow haha people say to wear bright colors, so maybe we should all wear the same color shirt and then stand together. :P

I have the opposite days available haha. I can only do Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. My sister worked there full time and wasnt available to work two days per week. So you can definitely do it! I believe that just as long as you have a weekend day like Saturday or Sunday available.

Quote Originally Posted by alessa View Post
    At Disneyland, the only place jasmine appears is aladdins oasis and she isn't even there every day. I know of a girl who is friends with jasmine and I'm pretty sure there's only about 2 or 3 other jasmines that I can think of..because she only has one meet and greet spot.
    Jasmine frequents goofy's kitchen nowadays, but aladdins oasis is her official location. she isn't at aladdins oasis all the time because disneyland has a shortage of face characters, so she is getting pulled frequently to sub in at the new princess location.

Quote Originally Posted by sydthefairebrat View Post
    Earlier this evening, my mother said I can't work at Disneyland because I can't put school aside for it. She was being really mean about it, too. But ya know what? It's my life, I have 3 classes scheduled (putting me on campus from 8:30 am - 9:10 pm on wednesdays!) and so I'm still gonna go to the audition! I'm not gonna let anyone hold me back. Having two days unavailable might, however. Lol but ya never know til ya try.
    Yeah, you're fine. there are lots of girls who are only available on weekends.

but there is one thing to keep in mind. though you may not be available certain days for school, they sometimes will just schedule you anyways to work based on need. then you will have to find someone to cover for you or just call out. disney will just schedule you based on what they need not necessarily what you want.

Really? How odd! haha have a friend that's a CM and she said it's really easy to switch or give away shifts, but I suppose it would be different for characters..maybe not. Haha I'm so excited to audition again! And I was telling a friend about it and now he's supposed to be going too! and he's really personable (I thought that was a word, but it's not in my phone's dictionary...) and it makes me feel more comfortable, so yay! lol

Quote Originally Posted by sydthefairebrat View Post
    Really? How odd! haha have a friend that's a CM and she said it's really easy to switch or give away shifts, but I suppose it would be different for characters..maybe not. Haha I'm so excited to audition again! And I was telling a friend about it and now he's supposed to be going too! and he's really personable (I thought that was a word, but it's not in my phone's dictionary...) and it makes me feel more comfortable, so yay! lol
    is your friend a face? even fuzzies have it easier than faces with switching. characters are different because you can only ask those who are approved for your character.

think about it, if jasmine at aladdins oasis wanted the day off, she can only ask a jasmine to cover her....and if there's only a handful of jasmines (since auditions are selective)....that limits the number of CMs she can ask to cover her. and then if you think about how young the girls are and how they're in school during the week, then that limits it down even more especially if you want a week day off.

But at the same time....it's not impossible

Hi
    I'm 19 years old pretty tiny, five feet to be exact. I am not so sure who I could audition for? I was told young characters like Alice would work, but with my dark eyes would that really work? Also moles can be covered you guys have said, but my mole is on the tip of my nose! It's tiny but would they still mind?
    Name:  1175632_339575672846528_1150566349_n.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  22.5 KB
    pic for reference thank you.
    Last edited by artymcfly; 12-07-2013 at 11:12 AM.

I'm here!! Anyone else?

I'm here as well the line is soo long haha.

Are they pulling for face?

@princesscate no they aren't. But the cast member said that they might be adding some new auditions soon.