Page 483 of 523 FirstFirst ... 383433473480481482483484485486493 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 7833

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheDream View Post
    Oh, my gosh! January 12th! It's happening! I am so excited! It says theyre looking short people too. Hopefully they need a lot of them
    I'M SO EXCITED!!! Looks like they're looking for Alice with that 4'11" height thrown in there!

I am seriously so excited I can't even contain myself! As soon as I saw there was a new audition I requested the day off! It doesn't say they are specifically looking for anyone, so hopefully they need just about every character!

AAAHH I'm so excited for y'all!! good luck to everyone going to the DL audition.<3

I just found out that I'm definitely going to the WDW Character Performer audition on the 19th!! IM SO PUMPED. it says they're looking for all heights so we shall see..

If anyone on here is going tell me so we can sit together!

I'm so nervous already that my hands are sweating haha I think some of us should get together before then to get to know each other and then we'll have even more fun at the audition! Lol

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by FaireBrat View Post
    I'm so nervous already that my hands are sweating haha I think some of us should get together before then to get to know each other and then we'll have even more fun at the audition! Lol
    That sounds like an excellent idea. Relieve some nervousness by chatting and cheering each other on.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Is anyone going to the lookalike audition on Jan 2nd for WDW?! After being fitted for a certain little brunette British girl in May I'm really hoping to become friends with Alice!! So nerve wracking.

I have a question regarding scars. I have a fairly small scar on my lip area (no idea what that area is called lol) between my nose and the top of my mouth. It's somewhat noticeable but practically invisible with the right makeup; are they super picky about that sort of thing or do they not care so long as you look like the character(s)?
    ... There's no place like home ...

Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    I have a question regarding scars. I have a fairly small scar on my lip area (no idea what that area is called lol) between my nose and the top of my mouth. It's somewhat noticeable but practically invisible with the right makeup; are they super picky about that sort of thing or do they not care so long as you look like the character(s)?
    It really depends on the scar. I know a girl who won't get approved for meet and greet for a scar on her forehead. But its a scar with depth not color (does that make sense). But she's in parades. And I've heard of girls got disapproved for certain characters because the dress would show a large scar on her body.

At the same time scars r usually not a big deal if they like ur look

I'm so happy there's a face audition in January! I hope they're looking for Peters! A CM told me that they're casting darker Peters since some rules changed. Not necessarily DARKER just brown eyed and a little bit more "tan" Peters. I'm definitely not blonde & blue eyed like one of the Peters there, the new one they recently casted is definitely "darker". Hope all goes well for anyone attending! This will be my second look alike audition.

Hey, I just realized something..for the look-alike audition, it doesn't say anything about clothing or shoes..so..no dancing then? Just a face examination and a possible side-reading?
    @Erick- it says 5'2" - 5'5" with youthful charm and looks, so I'm assuming they are! also, Peter does have brown eyes, anyway.

@FaireBrat Yay! I'm also 5'5! Disney height I'm 5'4 & three quarters. So, I have nothing to fret about! Ah! I'm so excited! Apparently they're bringing long lost friends (I don't wanna ruin the surprise) who are around Peter's height range. Maybe I'll get casted as that? Eeeek! I'm just so excited about this audition.

Also, they don't even do dancing much at these auditions anymore, although I won't be surprised if they did every once in awhile.

Ooh la la, no dancing? Haha I mean, I love dancing, but that doesn't mean I'm good at it :P
    It's good to be excited! I am, along with super nervous haha what time are people planning on showing up?

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Oh I was just gonna wear yoga pants and a nice-ish top. I don't see why your clothes would matter too much. Definitely gonna try to get there there around 7, but I have a feeling that it'll already be a long line by then haha

Right? Less dancing the better! Haha

I'm planning on wearing black jeans with a casual black t-shirt. I kind of want my face to stand out and be a "blank canvas" for them. I mean, everyone else will probably wear nice clothing and obviously dance wear. Why not stand out by not standing out too much? If you know what I mean. Hehe.

Getting there super early is a very good thing. I also think this audition's going to be PACKED.