Page 485 of 534 FirstFirst ... 385435460475482483484485486487488495510 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 8000

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Last edited by KatelinDiane; 05-05-2014 at 05:57 PM.

• Sock Puppet

disneyland face character auditions on the 12th doesn't specify dressing comfy or have any guidelines. maybe there's no dance section? this is my first audition and i really don't know what to wear! id love to not be in dance clothes because i dont feel confident, but i dont want to dress up like crazy either.
    what are some tips of things and colors to wear to this audition? please help!

I would wear what you feel your best in! It's definitely important to be able to move well in your clothes, because there is often a dance or animation portion, basically to make sure you don't have two left feet. I just recommend wearing something you can move in and something you feel confident in! And colors - I have started wearing blue since it's my favorite color, and I feel like it makes my blue eyes pop more. Maybe it doesn't, in actuality, but I just love blue, and I feel most myself in it. Wear what makes you feel pretty!! Not necessarily what you feel is "correct." But being able to move, like I said, is very important at most of these auditions!! Best of luck

Walt Disney World just posted a February 13h audition in Orlando for Ariel, Snow White, and Tinker Bell! Will anyone here be going?

Less than a week to go! I cant wait for Sunday the 12th!!!

since i know there are a couple of cast members on here..i actually have a interview tomorrow for job i applied for a couple of months ago. I just got the email for it last week. I still reaaaalllyy want to audition. I have heard that at interviews you discuss all the jobs you are interested in. would that be a good time to tell them i was planning on going to the audition as well?

Cali <3, But You'll find me in Agrabah sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by alessa View Post
    since i know there are a couple of cast members on here..i actually have a interview tomorrow for job i applied for a couple of months ago. I just got the email for it last week. I still reaaaalllyy want to audition. I have heard that at interviews you discuss all the jobs you are interested in. would that be a good time to tell them i was planning on going to the audition as well?
    When they ask you what job you're interested in, don't be ashamed to say you wanna be a face character! Tell them you want to audition.
    Princess Jasmine's trainee

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by savannahmae95 View Post
    I would wear what you feel your best in! It's definitely important to be able to move well in your clothes, because there is often a dance or animation portion, basically to make sure you don't have two left feet. I just recommend wearing something you can move in and something you feel confident in! And colors - I have started wearing blue since it's my favorite color, and I feel like it makes my blue eyes pop more. Maybe it doesn't, in actuality, but I just love blue, and I feel most myself in it. Wear what makes you feel pretty!! Not necessarily what you feel is "correct." But being able to move, like I said, is very important at most of these auditions!! Best of luck
    Ah thank you so much!! Is there anything off limits to wear do you think? Is jeans okay or are leggings better? I just don't want to be the only one in my normal street clothes! I feel like that would be weird, but it'd make me more confident. i'm sure its going to be freezing because its a january morning so I guess just wear a jacket outside then once we get inside, take off the jacket to show the more form fitting clothes under?

Anyone with tips on what to wear or what they're wearing to this face character audition would be great! idk why im worrying about it haha

I'm just wearing yoga pants and a tshirt and a jacket lol

Quote Originally Posted by jessybo View Post
    Ah thank you so much!! Is there anything off limits to wear do you think? Is jeans okay or are leggings better? I just don't want to be the only one in my normal street clothes! I feel like that would be weird, but it'd make me more confident. i'm sure its going to be freezing because its a january morning so I guess just wear a jacket outside then once we get inside, take off the jacket to show the more form fitting clothes under?

Anyone with tips on what to wear or what they're wearing to this face character audition would be great! idk why im worrying about it haha

Yeah don't wear jeans!! Leggings or yoga pants would be much more comfortable to move and dance in. I've gone to three, and each time I wear a form fitting pair of athletic leggings/tights or yoga pants and a form fitting exercise top or a form fitting v neck. Nothing hooch, but they need to see your body type, and those options are all very comfortable! I bring a jacket and take it off in the room and also wear my hair in a ponytail with a pinned on headband, so it isn't distracting during dances/animation exercises. Don't worry about looking different from other people. People come in all types of stuff. A lot of people do wear exercise type clothes, but people with dance experience often wear dance clothes which appear more professional, but aren't necessary if you're not used to wearing them. Personally, I would never wear character heels or a leotard or anything like that because I'm not used to wearing them and would feel uncomfortable. Wear what you are comfortable in and what won't inhibit you!

Hey everyone!! I'm auditioning at WDW Feb 13th, and I could not be more excited! I'm 18, almost 19, and 5'5" (by doctor measurements…who knows what Disney will put me at.) I've heard that they measure up 2" or down 2", so either way I should pass that category and fit into a lot of character roles…. I'm hoping to work at Disney as a seasonal character starting in May…. don't know if it's possible but I'd love to work during all of my breaks from school..

Anyways. I know the audition is only casting for 3 roles (Snow White, Tinker Bell, and Ariel), so can anyone answer these questions?

1. Is it possible to get cast as one of these three, and then later on be friends with other princess or fairies or Wendy, etc.?

2. Since this audition is looking for such a small number of characters, do you all think it will be more packed, less packed, or more cut throat?

3. This will be my first audition at Disney, and even though I have years of countless stage credits, I'm still nervous about the process, so any helpful hints or tips would be wonderful!

Thank you guys, have a magical day

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by englishjade14 View Post

Anyways. I know the audition is only casting for 3 roles (Snow White, Tinker Bell, and Ariel), so can anyone answer these questions?

1. Is it possible to get cast as one of these three, and then later on be friends with other princess or fairies or Wendy, etc.?

2. Since this audition is looking for such a small number of characters, do you all think it will be more packed, less packed, or more cut throat?

3. This will be my first audition at Disney, and even though I have years of countless stage credits, I'm still nervous about the process, so any helpful hints or tips would be wonderful!

Thank you guys, have a magical day
    1. Yes, if you are there for long enough you will more than likely become friends with other characters.

2. I don't know for sure but I don't think it will make a massive difference, maybe if it was just for Snow White and Ariel it would but with Tinker Bell in too that adds a whole new height range. Obviously they are looking for a smaller range of characters so you are more likely to be cut on looks than usual.

3. I know it's hard, but try your best not to be nervous, it won't help your audition and really there is nothing to be nervous about, it's a really friendly atmosphere. Smile and have fun

Hey, Englishjade14! I'll be at that audition too!! Maybe we could meet up? I hate to say this, but just so you know...I've been trying to work seasonally for 2 years now, and they keep telling me that they're only hiring full time. So, as much as that stinks, know that they may only be hiring full time from this audition. I'm available for full time in August, but yeah, seasonals have a lot harder of a time :/ Still go though!! They're great fun and a great experience

Cali <3, But You'll find me in Agrabah sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by jessybo View Post

Yeah jeans is definitely not the best way to go because you need to able to move comfortably.
    Princess Jasmine's trainee

Quote Originally Posted by savannahmae95 View Post
    Hey, Englishjade14! I'll be at that audition too!! Maybe we could meet up? I hate to say this, but just so you know...I've been trying to work seasonally for 2 years now, and they keep telling me that they're only hiring full time. So, as much as that stinks, know that they may only be hiring full time from this audition. I'm available for full time in August, but yeah, seasonals have a lot harder of a time :/ Still go though!! They're great fun and a great experience

Hey!! I'd love to meet up, that would definitely be fun! Yeah…I've heard getting hired seasonal is stuff unless they ADORE you so we'll see! If I was offered a role though I would fully consider leaving college…but I don't know that my parents would approve anyways I can't wait! It's going to be so fun!