Page 490 of 534 FirstFirst ... 390440465480487488489490491492493500515 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 8000

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

kimboism, Good luck on your audition!!! In my opinion, I think you have the look and height for Alice and Wendy. And Ive heard of and seen princesses being right at 5'3. so if they really want you for that, then they'll mesure you up just a bit. that being said, you'd also make an adorable Snow White! Good luck again! and let us know how it goes!<3

• second star to the right.

Thanks guys(: I'm nervous but I'm really excited!(: I'll let you all know how it goes (:

EDIT: I have some scars on my forearm... do you think it'll be a big detriment?
    Last edited by kimboism; 01-24-2014 at 03:25 PM.

And once again, I get 2 - 3 hours of sleep before an audition! Yaaaay lol who's going?

Cali <3, But You'll find me in Agrabah sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by kimboism View Post
    Thanks guys(: I'm nervous but I'm really excited!(: I'll let you all know how it goes (:

EDIT: I have some scars on my forearm... do you think it'll be a big detriment?
    As long as you can cover them up, it should be fine.
    Princess Jasmine's trainee

How'd the audition go?

Did they pull for face at the last fuzzy audition at Disneyland?

Is anyone going to the DLR audition on Saturday for the Cars character hosts?

I got to the second round at the audition, but then i totally blew it. I was so tired. Hahaha
    I dont think theres really any way to know if they pulled for face..although one girl walked back into the room looking totally shocked and was shaking and stuff haha could have just been some other good news, though lol
    i like how the cars thing says you need a clean DMV record, but not that you need a valid license ;P
    also, i wanted to go to the parade auditon, but the heigh requirement starts at 5'6" T.T

Congrats on making it to the 2nd round though! That's great!

In case you guys haven't seen, WDW has posted the schedule for the college program audition tour. They're going to like 13 cities I think! Anyone going?

Yes! I'll be either at Columbus or Nashville, and also in Louisville! anyone else?

I can't work full time or do the CP until January 2015, but I'm considering going to the Nashville audition just for kicks!

someone please please please give me some advice!!
    I am 5'4, light skinned, toned, and have very dark brown hair and dark green eyes.
    My question is mostly about makeup and tattoos at auditions.
    Ive read everything from people saying wear no makeup, to people saying wear basically full princess makeup. HELP! also, I have three tattoos. A small bow behind my ear, a quote on my back shoulder blade, and a rib tattoo. I KNOW VISIBLE TATTOOS ARE NOT ALLOWED BUT, I was wondering if you would still be considered for a role where the costume would cover them. Also, I'm completely open to getting them removed. Has anyone done that, or know if they would consider that? please help, I have searched EVERYWHERE and haven't found much of anything helpful.

Thank you!!

Aw fun, I might be at the Nashville audition too, if my audition next month doesn't go well!

For makeup…I would just do it how you feel best! I wouldn't recommend wearing a ton of it though….they need to see your face how it actually is. I usually just wear light to moderate foundation, mascara, and a a thin line of eyeliner. No need for more than that in my opinion!

I know of one entertainment cast member who has 2 tattoos, one on her foot and one around her rib area. So if they're considering you for a role where they definitely can't be seen, then it should be ok! Just make sure you tell them about the tattoos, though, and don't lie about them being there. The only one that may be a problem is the shoulder blade one…but really, I would just go to the audition, let them know that they are there, and ask them if they would be a problem.

I made it to the last round at the valet/drivers audition today! I got cut after the last round, but I ended up being in that last group of about 30. That was the best audition experience I've had so far!!!