Page 491 of 539 FirstFirst ... 391441466481488489490491492493494501516 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 8082
  1. #7351

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    106

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Congratulations!! That's wonderful!

  2. #7352

    • Minion
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,284

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by princesscate View Post
    I made it to the last round at the valet/drivers audition today! I got cut after the last round, but I ended up being in that last group of about 30. That was the best audition experience I've had so far!!!
    What was the audition like for this?

  3. #7353

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    I've been scrolling through the advice in this thread for a while and I found lots of helpful info. It's kind of my dream to be a face character and I really want to audition when I turn 18 but I worry about getting cut at the first audition stage because I might not look the part for anything. I'm around 5'4" and I have dark brown eyes, these two things are what makes me think I'll get cut straight away. Will these things be a problem?

  4. #7354

    • Minion
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,284

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by amberiero View Post
    I've been scrolling through the advice in this thread for a while and I found lots of helpful info. It's kind of my dream to be a face character and I really want to audition when I turn 18 but I worry about getting cut at the first audition stage because I might not look the part for anything. I'm around 5'4" and I have dark brown eyes, these two things are what makes me think I'll get cut straight away. Will these things be a problem?
    In a word no. Your height is great and brown eyes are not a problem.

  5. #7355

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    64

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by ssaamm View Post
    What was the audition like for this?
    Sending you a message!

  6. #7356

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Hey everyone! I created account for this, but I've lurked for a while.
    I saw that Disney is casting for Tink and it caught my interest! I'd love to audition! Problem is, I'm in VA, so I thought I would post some pictures here and get your guys opinion on whether or not I should even bother with going! I'm very petite, 5' 1/2" on a 'tall' day, about 105lbs with an average build. What I'm most concerned about is I have very dark eyes, and small birthmark on my cheek (it covers up with makeup though). I'm EXTREMELY animated, I've actually been told that it seems like I jumped out of the pages of a story book. And also on that note, I'm a great story teller and write comics.

    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7353/1...b2b24538e5.jpg I look busty in the photo, but I'm a 32B/C

    http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5490/1...b1c11f6f_z.jpg

    http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5544/1...9734e5909a.jpg I'm being derpy!

    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8487/8...973dabf7b7.jpg

    http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6006/5...1bee812b35.jpg

    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7418/1...52d09b560a.jpg

    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7310/1...81b80f9e5a.jpg

    Sorry for the picture overload, I just want some solid advice before I make the trip to go!
    Thanks! (:

  7. #7357

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,024

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by Suiteheart View Post
    Hey everyone! I created account for this, but I've lurked for a while.
    I saw that Disney is casting for Tink and it caught my interest! I'd love to audition! Problem is, I'm in VA, so I thought I would post some pictures here and get your guys opinion on whether or not I should even bother with going! I'm very petite, 5' 1/2" on a 'tall' day, about 105lbs with an average build. What I'm most concerned about is I have very dark eyes, and small birthmark on my cheek (it covers up with makeup though). I'm EXTREMELY animated, I've actually been told that it seems like I jumped out of the pages of a story book. And also on that note, I'm a great story teller and write comics.

    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7353/1...b2b24538e5.jpg I look busty in the photo, but I'm a 32B/C

    http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5490/1...b1c11f6f_z.jpg

    http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5544/1...9734e5909a.jpg I'm being derpy!

    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8487/8...973dabf7b7.jpg

    http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6006/5...1bee812b35.jpg

    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7418/1...52d09b560a.jpg

    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7310/1...81b80f9e5a.jpg

    Sorry for the picture overload, I just want some solid advice before I make the trip to go!
    Thanks! (:
    You would probably be a good Tink, but unfortunately for you, I believe Disneyland has rules against Cast Members having lip piercings.

  8. #7358

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spanky View Post
    You would probably be a good Tink, but unfortunately for you, I believe Disneyland has rules against Cast Members having lip piercings.
    I can lose them, thankfully lip peircings don't exactly scar and will totally heal up in a matter of weeks. (:

  9. #7359

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    106

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    I agree about taking out the lip piercings! Good luck!

  10. #7360

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    106

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Will you be at the audition on the 13th in Orlando?

  11. #7361

    • Meh
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    3,286

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by princesscate View Post
    I made it to the last round at the valet/drivers audition today! I got cut after the last round, but I ended up being in that last group of about 30. That was the best audition experience I've had so far!!!
    Congratulations, that's so rad!

  12. #7362

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    17

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    How strict are they with the height for Princesses? I'm 5 ft 8, is there any hope for me? I think I've seen Princess face characters who look about my height around the parks, but I could be wrong.

    Hopefully this hasn't been asked before, (I've read a lot of this thread but not every page). Thanks! Also, first post hooray.

  13. #7363

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    106

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    I have heard that they can/do fudge your height an inch or so if they like you! I think it's certainly worth a shot! You might as well go and see, you're just barely over, so it might be just fine.

  14. #7364

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    64

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mind Tricks View Post
    Congratulations, that's so rad!
    Thank you!!! It was awesome.

  15. #7365

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3

    Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

    Quote Originally Posted by savannahmae95 View Post
    Will you be at the audition on the 13th in Orlando?
    Unfortunately, I won't be. I just found out a family member is having some very serious lung surgery done this week - the doctor isn't sure when, but they'll be in the hospital for a little while. I'm flying down to SC in the morning. Maybe next time. (: Good luck to everyone who is going! Knock their ears off!


Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Anyone attending Hollywood auditions for Tokyo Disney face character/dancer?
    By lauranelson27 in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 03:48 AM
  2. Face Character auditions...AGAIN!
    By Raiderette4gnr in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:08 AM
  3. face character auditions!
    By pineapplewhipaddict in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 09:38 AM
  4. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By Rocker in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 07:53 AM
  5. Disney Face Character Auditions
    By broadwaybaby615 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •