Page 494 of 543 FirstFirst ... 394444469484491492493494495496497504519 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 8143

Re: Disney Face Character Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAriel View Post
    Ahsoka Tano's best friends are usually good friends with Wendy, so she's around 5'1-5'3.

Amidala and Leia's friends are also friends with princesses, so around 5'4-5'7. Zam Wessel usually falls in this as well. Aurra Singh is around 5'10-6'0.
    Thank you!!

Good luck to all of you attending the audition tomorrow! Looks like they're looking for friends of Anna and Elsa!!

Hey guys, the audition was packed, like 400 people showed up. It went well for me, and I'll be hearing back from them in a week or two. Pray for good news!

• ^_~.

That's excellent news, Savannah! Congratulations, I hope your dreams come true!

• "Always On The Move..."

Just a head's up regarding working the Disney Princess (and other Disney character) party business that are out there. These business are unauthorized by Disney and they normally will give them a cease and desist notice if they catch them (We've had a number of them shut down by Disney in our area.) Also, Disney does not look kindly on you if they find out you have worked them. I have a couple of friends who were friends with Captain Jack. One worked as Captain Jack for one of these private companies before he got hired on at DL. When it came out that he had worked for this company (even though he no longer did), he was let go. He was also told that that was the reason why. So my advise is to steer way clear of portraying unauthorized Disney characters (except at conventions...Disney is cool with cosplay).
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheDream View Post
    That's excellent news, Savannah! Congratulations, I hope your dreams come true!
    Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by savannahmae95 View Post
    Hey guys, the audition was packed, like 400 people showed up. It went well for me, and I'll be hearing back from them in a week or two. Pray for good news!
    I will be! Wishing you the absolute best outcome there is so that your dreams can start coming true!!!

Woohoo! Go, Savannah!
    Are you guys able to sleep the night before an audition? How do you do it? Haha

Thanks guys!! I take a sleeping pill usually, haha, because I have trouble sleeping regardless.

I hope another audition at Disneyland comes up soon!

As a child, I have always loved Disney. So, you can imagine how excited I would get when I would get the chance to go to Disneyland every other year! and even though the park rides and Disneyland in general were always so exciting to me, I think to date one of the funnest moments I've had was interacting with the Disney characters and princesses. Since a child, I always wanted to be one of them, and even now that I'm 19 it would be a dream come true to be a face character at Disney, especially a Disney Princess, yes ESPECIALLY a Disney princess. Yet, I think my height would be a big issue to be honest. I've heard the height requirements at minimum are 5'3, if I'm correct? Well I'm 5'1 or 5'2, and weigh around 115 and I was interested to know if that would kill my chances completely of even making it far into the auditions? To be honest, that would be a killer to one of my big accomplishments. But hey, what can you do? I know for sure I have the personality and character to meet the requirements. Not so sure about the looks though, well look requirements lol but here are a few shots for anyone who is awesome enough to give me their oppinions. Honesty is appreciated. Also, does it matter if you have an ethnic look? For example, I think it's pretty obvious I'm hispanic, not saying it's a bad thing, just wondering if it can effect having certain face character qualifications.

http://

http://<a href="http://s1214.photobu...&#91;/IMG]</a>

• Tink

hey auditioners! i haven't been around for some time but.. i figure because i auditioned again, i'll post! so my last virtual audition back in july went awesome and i made it all the way to the last of the last but in the end, i was not what they needed at the time! thats ok
    so they have posted online auditions again that are due in a week! i did mine yesterday! just wanted to post to see if anyone else did it too? and if anyone did the last audition- can you believe how different the process is! ha too cool

I plan on submitting to it too. What did they have you do after they showed interest in you?

Last edited by MakeItBlue0312; 05-05-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Yeah any more info on these electronic submissions would be wonderful!!
    Dream a dream, a fantastical wish.